Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think if we tell erimonster to jump off London Bridge she would?? It seems we have a robot here. She really can’t think for herself and she always tries to do damage control from this thread. Sis if you were rlly a good person you wouldn’t have to fake your entire existence. The problem = she couldn’t just be an Insta hoe like everyone else, she had to put on this mother Theresa act for everyone to look at her as some sort of hero. From the time she lied about being hairless I lost all respect and knew it was a sham. Where are all her real life brown girl friends then? And no I am not talking about her “assistants” who probably need trauma therapy now from being around a narc from hell

Reactions: 5
I agree with a lot of what you wrote apart from the jumping off a bridge rhetorical question. Irum's a lot of things but let's not say or write stuff about that sort of thing - even if it was meant in a light-hearted and speculative way (it's borderline impossible to gauge tone of voice etc. over messages online). It just brings us down to her level and we're certainly not Irumbots! I hope you don't take my comment in a bad way or anything like that at all; I'm just hyper conscious of the impact throwaway comments like that can have

Reactions: 7
I agree with a lot of what you wrote apart from the jumping off a bridge rhetorical question. Irum's a lot of things but let's not say or write stuff about that sort of thing - even if it was meant in a light-hearted and speculative way (it's borderline impossible to gauge tone of voice etc. over messages online). It just brings us down to her level and we're certainly not Irumbots! I hope you don't take my comment in a bad way or anything like that at all; I'm just hyper conscious of the impact throwaway comments like that can have
No I understand did not mean it literally at all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont know what you want me to do considering I am not erim 😂 but ok? my insta doesnt even have 1k followers lmao this is just annoying now, I get you guys want to believe Im erim cos it gasses you to think that I am her defending herself and that she is reading ur comments but im actually not so can you guys drop this weird argument every time I make a point all your resposes are about me being erim, where are the actual responses to what Im saying? if you guys even have one that is😂

No offense but this entire post is just reeking of absolute jealousy how are you this angry over a picture of someone and ps your comment is probably going to hurt people reading that have flat chests, not erim lmaoooo

Again, another persosns argument that erim apparently fat shames (no proof), however here you guys are skinny shaming 😂 and with proof as well, so hop off your high horse and re-evaluate your own morals, instead of pointing the finger at someone else, and literally doing the exact thing youre accusing her of lmao honestly

Hello, nice to be addressed normally for once, my personal interpretation is maybe those people did not fullfill that role in her life either and did not want that comment on her page for that reason, who knows
As for other arguments regarding they didnt learn much from their mum, I dont think this is what erim is getting at, her mum not being around didnt even give her the chance to learn things from her mum at all, and speaking from my personal experience, theres a lot I learned from my mum, so just because our experiences are different, doesnt mean her's wouldnt have been too. thats her own view of not having a mum around. if she felt multiple times in her life tht she wished she had a mum to ask this an that about, then she is allowed to say that stuff about not having a female figure to guide her. we cant speak on someone elses experiences just based off your own. sounds more like youre unhappy that youve (not the person im replying to, but the other comments who have said this) not been able to go to your mum about womanly and other maternal things, because thats not my own personal experience at all. lol
Ok fair enough. But still doesn't explain to me why she would report a comment in response to a story, not a post, that only she and I could see. I didn't write my questions publicly on her page.

At the end of the day, what bought me (a completely normal, happy, confident mother raising and protecting a 2.5 year old daughter from all that's bad in the world including social media pages that may make her feel a certain way about herself) onto tattle is that based on purely Erim's content, there was something at the tip of my tongue that I couldn't express in words on how I felt when watching her content. Unrelatable? Not genuine? Something is slightly off about her.

Many girls I know expressed the same. 'I like the oil but there's something weird about the girl'

Maybe you have to be a certain age/generation (life experience) or in a certain season of life to see through Erim but even without knowing her, I know she is 100% the type of person I would never want around my daughter. And as a mother, that's my main reason for following this thread as I truly truly feel for any young impressionable girls hanging onto every single word she says. She has such a big platform, what is she teaching them Shadcat?

Anyway that's my two pennies worth. I'll be going back to being a lurker now :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
slightly offtopic but since we've been talking about her for abit: negin's 4 months pregnant!!! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So never heard of Erim before I saw this thread and I was intrigued. Read a few comments checked out her Instagram. I see a very young girl who is clearly lost and battling something. I guess we all are in some level.

She has humongous insecurities and that’s the place she comes from when she writes off key captions and behaves like a “pick me girl”. Again it’s important to refer to her as a girl and not a woman as she clearly has long life to live. I don’t think any mean spirited or critical comments about the death of a parent are warranted, we all grieve in different way and social media isn’t a place to show real vulnerabilities. For Erim her biggest enemy is her self. She is an average looking girl trying very hard to emulate women who are far more successful than her e.g Kim Kardashian. I think that must be a tiresome existence. As for we hair oil and revenue I would say more so close to £100k and under in revenue. Having worked in beauty and Frangrance for many years she doesn’t have a brand name. She could sell a fair few units. Her outgoings seem to be pretty reasonable. As refered in posts her staff who run operations are volunteers as such.
She lives in a more “Ghetto” part of London in a new build building south of the river (won’t disclose the exact location as there would be a privacy concern) anyhow the rents are cheap any young professional could afford the rent. She has some of an organic following but mostly are brought bot accounts and she is using that to its full potential and rightly so with lots of free gifts and ads with sponsors.

I do wish her well with her business but I do think she needs to do some PR clear up that is sincere. Engaging with a wider audience and seeming relatable always helps in life, hopefully she has a business mentor to help her. I agree her foundation shades are a rather vampire tone, a bit too grey, and for someone posting about beauty products she should be able to match her skin tone. However I will add a flash on the camera makes all foundation look lighter than it does in person. I always feel sad for girls who don’t have real friends, I hope in 2022 she stays off the internet and builds real relationships in the world. As for everyone who has met her, do share your stories but also be kind to eachother. Well there is my 2 pence.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shadcat is 100% Erim. And even if it’s not with all the evidence in these threads it’s clear erim is constantly checking this thread.
I’m going to go back to calling her erim for now as I don’t want anyone who may be new to the thread to be confused lol. I want it to be clear who this problematic person is that we’re discussing.

actually, I got that from her story, she posted a story that its irrespective of gender, then I made the post including that loooool, she went and changed it since she had mentioned it on her own story, get your timelines right the desperateness to relate me to erim is strange looooool

That doesnt even make sense because what order do you know she took the videos lmaoooooooooooo tthat couldve been the last one she took and regardless, someone can talk about their mums passing without having to constantly cry about it that isnt healthy at all??? Anyways, even if your point made sense (which it doesnt), that she should sit and reflect (?????), it couldve been done after that video, how on earth would you know?? The order someone posts doesnt mean its the order they took them, so this point is invalid anyways, where is the logic guys come on Im expecting more from you professional gossiper lot!!

Sad in what way? I found this forum, decided to have a read, but then realised you're all a bit too far gone for any reasoning lmao, bu thats fine, thats your opinion, in my opinion she doesnt monetise off it, its a part of her life and her story, she uses to connect with people in the same situation, has nothing to do with boosting sales, thats a very evil way of thinking and just shows you try so hard to find something to hate on lol just my opinion tho x
the way this person is typing definitely is giving erim vibes. Hello shadcat.

no disrespect intended, but my mum didn't exactly sit me down and teach me to shave, how to wear a pad or tampon, or how to comb my hair. most girls still had to figure that tit out themselves, especially if their r/s with their mums wasn't the best AND especially since brown families don't really have open conversations about these things.
exactly, I absolutely adore my mother but she had an undiagnosed mental illness growing up (she’s much better now) so she wasn’t exactly maternal or present. It was mainly my dad who raised us and I couldn’t go to him with girly issues. My sisters and I learnt things from the television or from other girls at school.

Losing a loved one must be so so hard and I can’t even imagine the pain of that. But a lot of us have also grown up without mothers and idk it’s painful too when you’re mother is alive and well and just doesn’t want to know.

however, I remember seeing her post stories about a time she when away on some rural retreat? There were horses and fields of green and she was with a female family member I remember - I just don’t have any screenshots of that. But I do remember wondering why she always says she has no female Family but then goes on a short break with one 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

I dont know what you want me to do considering I am not erim 😂 but ok? my insta doesnt even have 1k followers lmao this is just annoying now, I get you guys want to believe Im erim cos it gasses you to think that I am her defending herself and that she is reading ur comments but im actually not so can you guys drop this weird argument every time I make a point all your resposes are about me being erim, where are the actual responses to what Im saying? if you guys even have one that is😂

No offense but this entire post is just reeking of absolute jealousy how are you this angry over a picture of someone and ps your comment is probably going to hurt people reading that have flat chests, not erim lmaoooo
we think you are her because this is tattle love. Everyone knows what tattle is for… and everyone who visits this page isn’t trying to be some hero defending the honour of erim kaur. We are here because we acknowledge how much she lies and manipulates her audience to ensure her business profits off our money. You also type like her. I also remember commenting ‘hello shadcat’ on your tiktok page and you blocked me. It’s funny that you knew the connection. You would only understand that reference if you were Shadcat lmao.
I’m a lurker too girl, I just don’t defend Erim because she cannot be defended anymore. And no one in their right mind would go out of their way to read an entire thread on tattle about their favourite influencer 😂😂😂😂 and defend her to the death. You are erim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
however, I remember seeing her post stories about a time she when away on some rural retreat? There were horses and fields of green and she was with a female family member I remember - I just don’t have any screenshots of that. But I do remember wondering why she always says she has no female Family but then goes on a short break with one 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
yep her godmother! which, isnt a godparent someone who steps in when a parent passes? her story really doesn't add up. no one is saying she needs to be crying on camera for her grief to be believable, but it is blatantly obvious that she uses it for cheap views when she is desperate for engagement and that she lives in her own self involved pity party to feel somewhat important as she becomes more and more irrelevant.

also can never forget when she said the struggles of growing up without a mother is having no one to zip up your dress so she has to go ask her neighbours to zip it up for her, the things she posts and says sometimes are so absolutely bizarre which is why she naturally and organically drives her own followers to look more into why her vibe is off. some can tell straight away that something is off about her and some follow her for a while before she starts to make it obvious to them. but in the end, most end up on here or on twitter discussing how everything about this online persona and story she has created just seems fake and that's why so much gets uncovered about her. the truth always comes out!

i followed her initially when i found her on twitter back when she didn't even have 1k followers. some of us truly have seen your social media since the beginning irum and we have seen what you have posted about and what you have said. you think that you can keep covering up your lies and your nastiness towards other girls but you truly do have too many witnesses who have seen what you are capable of. if you think she truly cares about "the girls who grew up without a mum or sister" in her following, she would not have blatantly lied about laser hair removal after promoting it on her stories for weeks in the beginning of 2019 whilst she was getting the procedures done. (lying about that one really bit you in the ass, didnt it). she does not care about any girls or women, she only cares about what brings her in the money. even if that is making content geared towards the perverts

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I get you guys want to believe Im erim cos it gasses you to think that I am her defending herself and that she is reading ur comments
‘cos it gasses you’- this must be sanjay dutt, oh whoops I meant his lookalike erim because that is the way she speaks

p.s we are not gassed that she reads on here because we all knew she did from the beginning

• Haha
‘cos it gasses you’- this must be sanjay dutt, oh whoops I meant his lookalike erim because that is the way she speaks

p.s we are not gassed that she reads on here because we all knew she did from the beginning
This right here is the absolute giveaway! And proves she creates ghost accounts everywhere to cover her scammy tracks like the narc she is… she can’t just respond authentically and say “hey guys I’m erim, i’d like to address your comments” this would’ve given her more credibility, but no, she can’t do that because of her superiority celeb complex. she proves to us how she operates, and how conceited and manipulative she is by creating a fake “fan account” on tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This right here is the absolute giveaway! And proves she creates ghost accounts everywhere to cover her scammy tracks like the narc she is… she can’t just respond authentically and say “hey guys I’m erim, i’d like to address your comments” this would’ve given her more credibility, but no, she can’t do that because of her superiority celeb complex. she proves to us how she operates, and how conceited and manipulative she is by creating a fake “fan account” on tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I find this caption so sickening 🤢 wreaks of grandeur, pity playing, fantasy, entitlement, victim playing, and desperation for engagement. And SHADCAT it was US who suggested she should talk more openly about grieving on the last thread and here we are. She is doing just that but in a way that is not authentic because she is not talking about loss she is saying “poor little entitled me” it’s sickening because of the sympathy she is receiving so now we’ll see more of this pity party for sales

Attachments

Last edited:
I find this caption so sickening 🤢 wreaks of grandeur, pity playing, fantasy, entitlement, victim playing, and desperation for engagement. And SHADCAT it was US who suggested she should talk more openly about grieving on the last thread and here we are. She is doing just that but in a way that is not authentic because she is not talking about loss she is saying “poor little entitled me” it’s sickening because of the sympathy she is receiving so now we’ll see more of this pity party for sales
It's obvious Irum reads here because as you quite rightly said it was mentioned here then lo and behold! Whether or not she's doing this for engagement or any of the usual narc tendencies she displays, I truly hope that it triggers the start of a healing journey for her and brings her to a place where she is confident to be herself, not posting for validation and finds purpose. As much as her problematic past and present behaviour gives me the ick, I genuinely hope that she does try to address this offline in bereavement therapy sessions or a place where a mental health professional can give her an emotionally secure place to do so - because she has to live the rest of her life with herself. She still has a chance to turn things around for her own sake. As mentioned above, it's beyond painful growing up when your mother doesn't even want to know you. It reminds me of this blog I used to read ages ago called Avid Scribbler and the girl who wrote it was very open about her mum leaving her because she wasn't a boy.

@Bluellamadrama I'm so sorry you had to go through that growing up; I can't even begin to imagine what that must have been like.

@lexipro welcome; you're more or less spot on with your 2pence.

@Bluellamadrama I'm so sorry you had to go through that growing up; I can't even begin to imagine what that must have been like.
thank you very much 💕. I really appreciate that. But it’s okay because my mum is open to conversation about how her behaviour really impacted us growing up. Not only is her mental health being monitored and treated now, it’s also given me a greater understanding of mental illness.

As you mentioned above, we aren’t out here trying to be bitchy for the bants, we all contribute valid criticism of Erim and I too hope that she can acknowledge her mistakes and try to make amends, for her supporters but also for herself.

• Heart
So never heard of Erim before I saw this thread and I was intrigued. Read a few comments checked out her Instagram. I see a very young girl who is clearly lost and battling something. I guess we all are in some level.

She has humongous insecurities and that’s the place she comes from when she writes off key captions and behaves like a “pick me girl”. Again it’s important to refer to her as a girl and not a woman as she clearly has long life to live. I don’t think any mean spirited or critical comments about the death of a parent are warranted, we all grieve in different way and social media isn’t a place to show real vulnerabilities. For Erim her biggest enemy is her self. She is an average looking girl trying very hard to emulate women who are far more successful than her e.g Kim Kardashian. I think that must be a tiresome existence. As for we hair oil and revenue I would say more so close to £100k and under in revenue. Having worked in beauty and Frangrance for many years she doesn’t have a brand name. She could sell a fair few units. Her outgoings seem to be pretty reasonable. As refered in posts her staff who run operations are volunteers as such.
She lives in a more “Ghetto” part of London in a new build building south of the river (won’t disclose the exact location as there would be a privacy concern) anyhow the rents are cheap any young professional could afford the rent. She has some of an organic following but mostly are brought bot accounts and she is using that to its full potential and rightly so with lots of free gifts and ads with sponsors.

I do wish her well with her business but I do think she needs to do some PR clear up that is sincere. Engaging with a wider audience and seeming relatable always helps in life, hopefully she has a business mentor to help her. I agree her foundation shades are a rather vampire tone, a bit too grey, and for someone posting about beauty products she should be able to match her skin tone. However I will add a flash on the camera makes all foundation look lighter than it does in person. I always feel sad for girls who don’t have real friends, I hope in 2022 she stays off the internet and builds real relationships in the world. As for everyone who has met her, do share your stories but also be kind to eachother. Well there is my 2 pence.
Nail on head that she’s a 6/10 basic average London girl

It's obvious Irum reads here because as you quite rightly said it was mentioned here then lo and behold! Whether or not she's doing this for engagement or any of the usual narc tendencies she displays, I truly hope that it triggers the start of a healing journey for her and brings her to a place where she is confident to be herself, not posting for validation and finds purpose. As much as her problematic past and present behaviour gives me the ick, I genuinely hope that she does try to address this offline in bereavement therapy sessions or a place where a mental health professional can give her an emotionally secure place to do so - because she has to live the rest of her life with herself. She still has a chance to turn things around for her own sake. As mentioned above, it's beyond painful growing up when your mother doesn't even want to know you. It reminds me of this blog I used to read ages ago called Avid Scribbler and the girl who wrote it was very open about her mum leaving her because she wasn't a boy.

@lexipro welcome; you're more or less spot on with your 2pence.
Exactly this point you’re making. And you feel sorry for her cos you have empathy. If she was really “doing it for the girls” she would go and seek therapy instead of denying she has a pathological disorder developed from trauma patterns, then she would pass on the healing journey to her followers, but cos she’s a narc, instead, she uses her mother’s death for clout and that is why I have zero sympathy. Narc will manipulate the therapist there’s no helping them lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hello,

no one calls erim the 'rose that grew from concrete'

she took that from neelam kaur's bio (she is in the top 100 inspirational sikh's worldwide under 30 )

it is a quote of a poem by tupac
tupac has been neelam's icon for many years

note, erim posted that quote 2 days after neelam posted she was on the list
i think erim went onto neelam's profile when she saw neelam was on that list (which erim so desperately wishes was her) and saw neelam's bio
she then took that quote and said her so called 'friends' call her that
and then wrote out this

'now you know why i love roses so much' more lies erim... when will you stop trying to manipulate your followers? it's tiring already

make of this what you wish

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello,

no one calls erim the 'rose that grew from concrete'

she took that from neelam kaur's bio (she is in the top 100 inspirational sikh's worldwide under 30 )

it is a quote of a poem by tupac
tupac has been neelam's icon for many years

note, erim posted that quote 2 days after neelam posted she was on the list
i think erim went onto neelam's profile when she saw neelam was on that list (which erim so desperately wishes was her) and saw neelam's bio
she then took that quote and said her so called 'friends' call her that
and then wrote out this

'now you know why i love roses so much' more lies erim... when will you stop trying to manipulate your followers? it's tiring already

make of this what you wish
Omd I knew I saw that phrase somewhere and true neelam is a Tupac fan… this is an example of her fantasising and faking for sympathy. Erim needs to deactivate her account I swear she is so problematic

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.