Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ggukxo

Chatty Member
The funny thing I've just realised, she listens to Path in the morning but doesn't understand Punjabi???? So how is she understanding what the Guru is saying???
She doesn’t care, it’s just performative. Also she’s not listening, she’s only got it playing in the background while she does her makeup or rants on her ig stories

Reactions: 9

watermel

Please tell us more 🤣 unless she's had you sign an NDA aswell hahaha
No pretend NDA signed here 😜😜😜 all in good time. I was thinking that perhaps victims of ERIC THE BULLY could accumulate something together on an anonymous so that it can be published publicly 🧐🤨

• Heart
Used to know her also - life looked up once this monster was away from me. Let’s just say one could drop a lot more tea on her but for the sake of not revealing who I am, I won’t. All I will say is most of what’s been mentioned is true (idk about a married man). I think the behaviour has just gotten worse over the years because she never went to therapy.

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Hello,

no one calls erim the 'rose that grew from concrete'

she took that from neelam kaur's bio (she is in the top 100 inspirational sikh's worldwide under 30 )

it is a quote of a poem by tupac
tupac has been neelam's icon for many years

note, erim posted that quote 2 days after neelam posted she was on the list
i think erim went onto neelam's profile when she saw neelam was on that list (which erim so desperately wishes was her) and saw neelam's bio
she then took that quote and said her so called 'friends' call her that
and then wrote out this

'now you know why i love roses so much' more lies erim... when will you stop trying to manipulate your followers? it's tiring already

make of this what you wish
cringe upon cringe upon cringe. I'm actually done giving her benefit of the doubt and my belief that there is always a chance to change for the better because she will never change. @snmp you are so right about narcs manipulating therapists; I am starting to genuinely believe that she will become more toxic, more problematic, more misogynistic and callous (akin to a wounded cat; lashing out at anyone and everyone). On a separate note: wasn't that beautiful poem written about and for Jada Pinkett-Smith?

@melono1 she's already rich; comes from a super affluent family

SANJAY ERIC DUTT why are you LYING? You talk like a illiterate masculine chav View attachment 1005061

Lmao and then in your next story you stick your tongue out like a goat, little childish chav. Are you even 27? You carry yourself like a 7 year old
can't even spell; let alone speak in a clear and articulate manner

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
if she didn't claim to be the "only sikh influencer speaking up about issues" (her words) and she was honest about the ridiculous things she lies about like modesty, drinking, hookah, partying, body hair, cosmetic procedures etc... literally no one would bat an eye at those things. there are tons of punjabi influencers who do all of that and have a community of girls following their pages for the recommendations and advice on all of that stuff. but its the fact that she hides behind this "sisterhood" facade when in reality she cannot hold any female relationships in her life because she's full of jealousy when it comes to women around her. people do not go to her platform for advice or sisterhood because she doesn't offer any of that. she tries to create this image of superiority and thinks of her followers as her admirers, not her sisterhood. she wants a fandom, not a sisterhood.

look at the people she looks up to: molly mae, kim kardashian etc. she wants to be an influencer that people idolise, she doesn't want a sisterhood, that's all a facade. she wants fans, not sisters.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Probably because no one can put up with her 😂😂
literally, they all just drop her after a few months, they probably realise the facade of her platform and how she doesnt have a actual connection with her audience other than the feet content and asking her followers if their dads want to do her

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
she thinks we are so obsessed with her when in reality she is so obsessed with us and what we say about her, she surrounds all her content around what we have to say about her :LOL:

• Heart

tattling3000

She’s made it so obvious that she reads everything on here. I made a comment a few days ago about how she only gives her grandmother unwanted PR. Now she’s talking about giving her “diamonds”…. Which is still the leftover, UNWANTED PR. Like omg just go out and buy her something nice with your own money if you want to show appreciation!!!!

Or just cook her some shawlayy & rawteee 😭

• Haha

Jane1122

VIP Member
honestly almost 90% of the world look forward to the holidays it’s a happy relaxing time in their lives and she twists it to make ppl feel sorry about her she’s honestly messed up in the head it’s scary she Needs to seek help!!!!!!
She does that for every occasion, even her own birthday... watch in a few weeks she's going to start posting about "guys i hate my birthday" posts but "guess when my birthday is"... and will still always post on her actual birthday to let everyone know its her birthday but she hates celebrating. She's just an attention seeker...its all for engagement for her and to feel relevant.

Check out this video Indi posted on YT about a certain hair oil brand sending him hate from fake accounts on IG for ‘copying’ the Alibaba bottle with pump LMAO. Wonder who that might be!?
Lmao this is very telling indeed - so pathetic

• Heart

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Tbh I don't care if Shadcat is Irum or not, most of us are on here because we are outraged and disgusted by Erim's behaviour, lies and conwoman product that causes people's hair to fall out. I don't think anyone here is "sad" for calling a spade a spade - lies only take someone so far and it isn't long until the truth or a person's true colours shine which is probably going to happen soon because more and more people are seeing her and her flop of a brand for what it is.
As for discussions about her mother, it's never ok to mock someone for the loss of their parent. Yet it is worth considering this: Erim doesn't even pay homage to the memory of her mother in small ways, let alone big ones. The pain of losing a parent and/or growing up in their absence leaves marks - but as has been said on a previous thread, she doesn't seem able to emotionally face that loss yet or the impact it's had on her. The oil story is about her grandmother - which is fine because it's part of her attempt at branding, but there are still ways to include nods to a lost parent in a product or a small campaign or a brand. Having the words "doing it for the girls without a mum" is vague and facetious. What is she doing exactly? Nothing. Nothing of merit. It's all a disgusting show of modern plastic behaviour topped with narcissism. I've seen many people set up small foundations or do charity work in the name of their lost ones - even if they choose to never talk about or post on social media about them. From her posts, her content, her mannerisms (which reveal her emotional immaturity), I feel that Erim is lost and an empty shell of a person. She is trying to run away from a deep emotional pain by having a bravado, a social media caricature and snapping at every single little thing, to cover up, but you can only run so far until you have to face yourself for what you really are one day. Doesn't she get tired of the lies? Isn't she drained from constantly being in attack mode? She's still young and she still has a chance to put things right. But I don't think she will; it takes courage to face that pain. She's either not ready or unwilling to.

As you can tell, I quite like writing essays!

• Heart
I’m glad the truth is and will come out. Being around her was toxic for my well-being and I can only imagine what those girls went through being publicly humiliated for views. This facade has gone on too long. She is a full blown narcissist.

• Wow

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
actually, I got that from her story, she posted a story that its irrespective of gender, then I made the post including that loooool, she went and changed it since she had mentioned it on her own story, get your timelines right the desperateness to relate me to erim is strange looooool
LMAO BABE THE SCREENSHOTS HAVE THE TIMESTAMPS HAHAHA you are majorly lacking braincells this is hilarious :LOL:

anyway can you ask irum why she didn't make the influential sikhs under 30 list??? is she going to hop on stories and fake cry again??? let me know the time and date so i can set a reminder and get some popcorn thanks!!!

• Haha

kaur57

Lol I'm just a year older than her (28) and have had my degree for the last 6 years and it is literally never something that is on my mind.

The way she is a grown woman and keeps talking about a degree is really pathetic...

Erim - no one thinks you faked your degree, please stop..out here acting like she got her PhD or something lmao