Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermel

how many times are we going to see this dead outfit lmao also she strikes me as unhygienic/unclean for some reason. She looks like recycled filth. It’s like a bad smells follows her around because of narcissist childish mannerisms.

She’s literally losing ideas too. Did anyone else see she did a reel on how she slices her avocado 😂😭 I think it’s deleted now because no one cared
She has the mindset of a child, doesn’t strike me as a 11 figure businesswomen 😂 she’s a verified chav

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ggukxo

Chatty Member
I don’t get why she’s told so many lies. I would have respected her so much more if she’d admitted from the start that she comes from a privileged background and had gratitude for her dad’s input in funding her business. She’s starting to trip herself up on all these lies now and more and more people are starting to see it

melono1

Hello,

no one calls erim the 'rose that grew from concrete'

she took that from neelam kaur's bio (she is in the top 100 inspirational sikh's worldwide under 30 )

it is a quote of a poem by tupac
tupac has been neelam's icon for many years

note, erim posted that quote 2 days after neelam posted she was on the list
i think erim went onto neelam's profile when she saw neelam was on that list (which erim so desperately wishes was her) and saw neelam's bio
she then took that quote and said her so called 'friends' call her that
and then wrote out this

'now you know why i love roses so much' more lies erim... when will you stop trying to manipulate your followers? it's tiring already

make of this what you wish

• Wow
  • Heart

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
ERIM HAHA!The fact she’s spending so much time creating fake accounts and sending him hate for exposing her alibaba oil bottles just means there’s truth to it, quit exposing yourself Erim, you do 80% of the erim exposing 😂
She is so sad. She spends her time reading on here, making her trolls harass her ex employees, attacking other hair oil small businesses with fake accounts as if she owns the hair oil industry. What is wrong with her, why so negative?

tattle420

VIP Member
sick of all these south asian "influencers" who feel the need to add some middle eastern blood to be ✨ spicy ✨ brown. just accept who you are ffs

• Heart

IdkLOL54321

Erim you’re buying Hermes slippers and Chanel bags but can’t afford to pay for your Christmas “pArtY” and beg for freebies. Doesn’t add up does it sis

• Haha
P.S. the threads recently have had a large influx of viewers and commenting members, maybe the dubai trip opened a lot of erim's audience's eyes. but we have over 500k views on the threads now! 💪 we're at 529k! soon come 1M views

now grab your popcorn as erim prints out pages of these threads again and heads her wannabe ass to the police station to cry about it again
I'm a new member of tattle but not new to tattle if ygm... so hey!

I always thought that the way Erim acts on social media, her constant need to act cutesy or dramatic laughs, was a bit annoying but I thought it was whatever. I really started to raise my eyebrows when a girl on Twitter started exposing her treatment of employees... for example, paying them an abysmal wage, or body-shaming etc. After that, I was intrigued so I decided to look into her a bit more and I saw a story she posted, granted probably a few years ago, that said she was 'blessed' not to grow any body hair. I thought that was VERY sus and inconsiderate towards members of the Sikh faith but especially Amritdhari women. It's like Erim has made herself somewhat a 'representative' of Sikhi 🙄 - obviously a ploy to profit off the Sikh community's support - but to imply that having body hair is a problem and is needed to be dealt with is extremely harmful and from that point, I've been v wary of pretty much anything she does... (I think I found that story on a tattle forum after the girl on twitter exposed her)... I just think that if you're going to sit on a big platform and act like Sikhi is so important to you, the MOST basic thing you can do is acknowledge what kes means to us and how women in our community may feel when you make comments like 'I legit had no idea how blessed I was' 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

1641927526161.png

I know this has probably already been mentioned before, so sorry if it has lol

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
yes she 100% was not invited and has no affiliation with richlist group. she is just trying yet again to make herself seem like a celebrity and it is so embarrassing to be lying like that when people who attended the event can clearly see she just had general admission tickets

• Heart

watermel

How would you know any of this or prove any of this? sometimes people go too far, like this isnt even tea. As far as I've known, shes always been speaking for girls and boys who have grown up like her, its always been in her bio as well, it's supposed to be part of her inspirational story of going from a big loss to where she is now, she isnt gonna sit crying on her tiktoks about it, shes grown and can talk about her experiences freely in whatever way she wants and she has spoken about her mums death and her feelings etc, but why should she have to share moments and memories that are dear to her for her insta audience, to prove to people like you that she has feelings lmao ffs and the sex worker thing please dont, anyone can go to dubai with their parents, it isnt that deep 😂 this is all a reach to hate on her, the only weirdo here is you.

also no I am not erim, I consume her content and lurk here and there, and actually am starting to feel quite sorry for her, I still have a good bone in my body unlike some of you, full on attacking someone for talking about her mums death, what do you want? for her to make her entire personality and tiktok and insta and youtube about grieving???? thats not the stuff people follow her for, you're trying to make a problem out of nothing lmao she's living her life, let it be and go hate and chat about something that actually makes sense loooool you sound unhinged
Piss off ERIC. Masculine Narc. Scared your getting exposed? You should be. No one likes you. Chav. This is what happens when you treat people like dirt.

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Erims bday this month. She will go on and on about how much she hates her birthday and then make a reel about herself with a birthday song, make everyone guess how old she is gonna be and when her birthday is and then she will do a byerim birthday surprise. Oh and byerim will also post a reel saying it’s their founders bday as if Erim didn’t make it herself 😂😂 I can’t believe she gonna be turning 27 and still acts like this

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
Her new post with a baby picture of her??? When is going to stop with this sick desperate “victim of life” story she has going. I understand her mum passed away when she was young but she really needs to stop using it to try and create a pity party. You’re a shitty person irum!!! Using your mothers passing to constantly gain sympathy dirty beg.
There’s people that have been through so much worse and don’t ever use it to justify being a toxic narc. I feel sorry for her mum.
Imagine you die and your child posts about it the way smelly psycho Erin or Irum or whatever her name is does:sick:
💯 and if you read between the lines it’s very much on the defensive, there is no sense of loss of her mother nowhere does she say I miss the maternal love, in fact she diminished it to “my mum’s passing was only 50% of what happened” Erim F off with your narcissistic victim playing cos your real issues are related to low engagement and your crappy oil is gonna be binned

ruby1231

''Brand new items, work in PR in MCR, all genuine and authentic products!''
why are you pretending to live in manchester erim lool

also, she's selling all the pandora stuff they gifted her... i thought she was gassed and proud to be working with them

honestly, i hate influencers lol they're just sad, worthless and embarrassing? no integrity at all
Going to send this to the pr teams of the brands shes selling

• Heart
Her saint complex is out of control. You’re not doing anything that meaningful you didn’t buy it you’re regifting pr that you were given to begin with. She’s got such a broke girl mentality. Gross erim stop acting like you’re this giving person your giving away shit you got for free it’s hardly that big of a deal. Does she realise how embarrassing it is? And the need to constantly brag about it on her stories loooool so embarrassing I just can’t 💀

Attachments

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
Yes Erim you are an angel, you’re so kind and thoughtful not trashing the hotel! I think we all respect other people’s property it’s basic humanity, without having to posting about it. Why does she feel the need to post about this shit. The engagement is really scarce rn 😂

Attachments

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Erm…. What.
WAIT SHE IS CLAIMING ALI BABA COPIED HER 😂😂😂😂😂 first of all her bottle or oil isn’t even trending, secondly why would a big company like Ali baba with a net worth of 500 billion copy her small bussiness bottle 😭😭😭 her lies are too funny 😂 just admit they from Ali baba or I’m contacting them myself

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
cringe upon cringe upon cringe. I'm actually done giving her benefit of the doubt and my belief that there is always a chance to change for the better because she will never change.
like you, many of us have given her the benefit of the doubt since thread #1 (now we are nearly at thread #6). we have all hoped that she truly does get help but instead of getting to the root of the problem, she time and time again just puts on a show for her instagram and tries to manipulate her audience to draw attention away from her scandals and from what truth has been uncovered about her

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
She’s so desperate for engagement that she just might!

Anyone else notice that her tiktok views have started dwindling
She’s literally losing ideas too. Did anyone else see she did a reel on how she slices her avocado 😂😭 I think it’s deleted now because no one cared

• Haha