Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
She knows nothing about being Punjabi and just uses it for fame/content. If she had any basic knowledge of Punjabis then she would know PLENTY of Punjabi names are short (Ekam, Fateh, Noor, Amar and so on).

She replied to a comment on her Q&A video saying she's a quarter Pashtun.
do you have a ss of the reply or link to which q&a?

snmp

VIP Member
So she basically spent the whole evening doing tiktok content on the balcony.

the one about her mum though, using that for content, how low can she get. Wonder which she filmed first ☠
That stupid kick video again for clout, reinforce the lie that she can do martial arts… sis you’re holding onto the railing it’s just shady out of shot

Does anyone else find these pointless staged tiktok so so funny when you see the poor soul holding the camera in the lift reflection doing retakes 😂

Last edited:
Yes, this has been mentioned lots of times before, I agree with you, the way she lies and then says she is blessed is a horrible thing to say when lots of woman have body hair. If you read the wiki at the top, there is a summary of everything mentioned in these threads! Also, that story was actually from last year
Haha, I apologise for the deja vu.

Oh. So, more recently than I thought.

shadcat

Irum how does it feel when you can’t control the narrative or facade on this platform with 500k views on how much of a fraud you are? 🤣🤣🤣You’re a stupid narc for thinking people actually believe all your lies and stories you spin
I dont know what you want me to do considering I am not erim 😂 but ok? my insta doesnt even have 1k followers lmao this is just annoying now, I get you guys want to believe Im erim cos it gasses you to think that I am her defending herself and that she is reading ur comments but im actually not so can you guys drop this weird argument every time I make a point all your resposes are about me being erim, where are the actual responses to what Im saying? if you guys even have one that is😂

Sooo condescending to fat shame women, laugh at them/their size; and then you have the audacity to squish your non-existing man boobs together to appeal more feminine? Scruffy beg, your so flat chested, you have nothing there love- maybe that’s why you pick on women with a fuller more feminine chest. Jealous insecure cow, ps you look very masculine here View attachment 1001936
No offense but this entire post is just reeking of absolute jealousy how are you this angry over a picture of someone and ps your comment is probably going to hurt people reading that have flat chests, not erim lmaoooo

Who wants to look like an ironing board lol & no I don’t feel bad commenting on her looks when she has no problem fat shaming women. Maybe if she got a disease where she couldn’t lose weight she would shut her filthy mouth
Again, another persosns argument that erim apparently fat shames (no proof), however here you guys are skinny shaming 😂 and with proof as well, so hop off your high horse and re-evaluate your own morals, instead of pointing the finger at someone else, and literally doing the exact thing youre accusing her of lmao honestly

Her response was to report my comment with no response to correct me. I couldn't think why she would do that, so I would love your interpretation Shadcat.
Hello, nice to be addressed normally for once, my personal interpretation is maybe those people did not fullfill that role in her life either and did not want that comment on her page for that reason, who knows
As for other arguments regarding they didnt learn much from their mum, I dont think this is what erim is getting at, her mum not being around didnt even give her the chance to learn things from her mum at all, and speaking from my personal experience, theres a lot I learned from my mum, so just because our experiences are different, doesnt mean her's wouldnt have been too. thats her own view of not having a mum around. if she felt multiple times in her life tht she wished she had a mum to ask this an that about, then she is allowed to say that stuff about not having a female figure to guide her. we cant speak on someone elses experiences just based off your own. sounds more like youre unhappy that youve (not the person im replying to, but the other comments who have said this) not been able to go to your mum about womanly and other maternal things, because thats not my own personal experience at all. lol

Last edited:

ggukxo

Chatty Member
Guys, serious case of karma here but I’m finding that my hair is actually thinning and this morning I noticed a patch on the top of my head that’s balding 😭 before anyone asks, no I haven’t been using ByErim 😂 can anyone recommend any decent hair products that would prevent the thinning and help my hair grow back?

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
No. You got to meet some people from Instagram Erim, they’re not “your followers”. So predictable embellishing she has richlist invites as soon as we say she went dubai just to take reels in cheap outfits 🥱
why do her boobs always look so low on her chest? like she has small boobs so idk why they would be so saggy but they look so low on her always