Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erim has been trying to be an influencer since what- 2016/2017?? And she cant say she never intended to be one, we all know she did. Thats why shes now obsessed with getting verified. Anyways, its been years now, i know shes more popular atm but surely she should have learnt how to accept criticism already?? Not pretending to be Sherlock Holmes uncovering out identies. Honestly, i think erim needs therapy more than the police if she cant handle the heat, especially if shes getting anxiety/ panic attacks. It will be good for her.
Sherlock Holmes 😭. Sikh twitter has been more toxic to her than we have here, I wonder if she went to the police about them too

Reactions: 5
It’s also weird everytime she shows her hair it’s straightened, we all know styled hair looks healthier bc it’s styled lol, my hair looks better straight and more shiny than when it’s not so that’s deception in my eyes also her hair looks a lot better once she got to the hairdressers we all know why lol

Good on her for trying her scare tactics tho lol she just made it bait she reads on her which she has the full control to not get onto her phone and type this websites name and read all the comments - she can choose to ignore it, no one is threatening her or forcing her to read it

Reactions: 4
Someone asked her this on her recent tiktok and I really don’t get her.. like why are you so against your Muslim side ? She used to have a different flag in her Instagram bio that represented an Iranian or Persian side and now she’s saying no? Like.. it’s down right disrespectful to her Muslim followers for her to act like she wants nothing to do with her Muslim side (which everyone knows she has in her). Like my god, Muslim girls are one of the prettiest girls I’ve seen, I don’t get why she wants to be 100% Sikh SO bad. Oh wait I do.. it’s what’s trending right now so she can get more followers lol

Attachments

Anytime I see her mention Sikhi I just shake my head at her

Reactions: 3

She definitely not like that in real life

Reactions: 1
Maybe you get rejected because you flag bad reviews (even after getting peoples order numbers) to purposely get rid of them and you most likely exaggerate the amount your company has made?? You also have a terrible customer service and ignore people who come to you with the problems byerim has caused. No one will open up doors for you because they dont trust you or your business.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
not only that but if anyone googles erim this thread and all her lies about her product!! come up so why would anyone working for these big stores have her crappy oil on their shelves. i bet there isn't even a demand for it. literally no one outside her circle cares about byerim.

No wonder erim hates this thread so much- she knows no matter how fake she acts in front of the big brands, all they have to do is a simple search of her to know what she and her business really like. Thats karma for you

Anyone else notice you keeps tagging Molly Mae in her stories now hoping that she reposts it to her 5m followers. She will only ever tag accounts with large following and never help others grow their accounts by sharing and supporting them on her stories. So many bigger influencers do this out of just kindness but not erim coz shes so above everyone

For a 6 figure business, she really takes no pride in her product packaging!! Ordered her oil before I came across this page (annoyingly! Could have saved myself some money and kept my hair intact 🤣) literally comes in a messy cardboard box with her logo stamped on. Then that arrives in your standard bubble wrap white envelope.... doesn't scream 6 figure business to me!! Not only that, but the precious oil had actually leaked through the box

i'm not worried at all i find the entire thing hilarious honestly lmao

she's really taking safety resources away from people who would actually need them just because she's upset about a gossip website spilling the truth about her lies, the privilege of this little bobble head is hilarious to me

Wow really? Does this girl ever pay for anything? Constantly begging for free stuff and then claims shes a 7 figure biz!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She's just gonna end up selling it on depop anyway. Yesterday she was begging for free tints on her car and today this
7 figures? I thought we were back to 6 this week 😂

Reactions: 1
Well when you can’t hold a real job I guess you have to beg for free stuff #soclassy

• Haha
Her tiktok isn’t it, I’ve literally heard no one whos Sikh saying we’re not going to support Palestine literally everyone is spreading awareness as they should, why is she lying

It’s the performative activism for me ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.