Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erim such a pick me girl and thinks she looks too special to look Indian... erim I know your reading this and we are ALL telling you that you look like an average Indian girl. Stop being ashamed and embarrassing yourself with ‘omg I don’t look indian’
This is honestly a joke at this point... I really don’t understand the obsession with wanting to be Persian?! Someone needs to tell her she has brown skin and looks South Asian to anyone with eyes and that is absolutely not a bad thing but an amazing background to have. She clearly has identity issues and shouldn’t be trusted with being an influencer. Almost all her following is thirsty guys and if she actually dressed modestly, I’d love to see her follow count dwindle.

Also if she really was a millionaire, why do so many sponsored posts every day? Surely a millionaire can buy a nutribullet for £40? 🤣 her hair oil is nothing more than an overpriced scam. Was it made by your grandma or is it so special it can only be made in a lab? Even she can’t keep her story straight.

Reactions: 8
I’m dead, she defo asked for her big ass bobble head to be covered. Also, for a girl who claims her hair oil is a miracle oil, she has way too many flyaways

why does her makeup look like that ://////

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Also if she really was a millionaire, why do so many sponsored posts every day? Surely a millionaire can buy a nutribullet for £40? 🤣 her hair oil is nothing more than an overpriced scam. Was it made by your grandma or is it so special it can only be made in a lab? Even she can’t keep her story straight.
Tbf I don’t think she means that she is a millionaire as having a 7 figure business doesn’t mean she’s made a profit worth 7 figures. So she has a lot less than that. But still, she boasts about how much byerim makes yet doesn’t open her pocket for once and pay for things herself. She’s too stingy

Reactions: 3
The most funny thing to me is she genuinely thinks people are hating on her because they are jealous... it’s because her story doesn’t add up EVER and she’s a compulsive liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The most funny thing to me is she genuinely thinks people are hating on her because they are jealous... it’s because her story doesn’t add up EVER and she’s a compulsive liar.
If there are two threads about you calling you out on your lies backed up with receipts/ evidence and your ex friends/employees as well as people from your past have also called you out for being problematic then surely you are in the wrong?? And if you can’t see that erim then please go see a therapist because you are definitely narcissistic.

And this is the girl who thinks she looks too exotic to look Indian and thinks she is prettier than everyone? Sis, your head is massive, your foundation colour doesn’t match you (stop trying to be a lighter skin tone, that is so damaging to your followers), you can’t do makeup, your mouth is clown like, you have no features that stand out and worst of all, your personality is tit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am half white/half Indian and I felt the exact same way growing up. At times I wished I was full Indian or full white because it can be hard fitting in with either side. I love when people guess if I’m Asian and I hate when people have asked if I am Arab or white because I’ve seen how girls like Erim loveee/get gassed at being compared to them races. Like is being south Asian ugly ????? The self hate is sooo fkn real with this girl, she’s such a disgusting role model.
Aw I literally had to read this twice because I felt like I wrote it myself!!! So sorry you had a hard time growing up too. ❤❤ I would be thrilled if anyone thought I was Indian, they all guess me as some Mediterranean extraction. I agree that it’s sad when people seem to not want to look south Asian :(. There is always an allure to seeming “exotic” but I’ve spent my whole life feeling like I don’t fit in so it’s not like that in reality x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
why is this girl scared of using a nutribullet and making a smoothie???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just dramatic and attention seeking that’s all. Probably trying to be relatable too even tho no one gets scared using one apart from her. Someone too reliant on their daddy 🤣

how is she 27 if she was born 1995. Can this grown ass woman not do anything properly?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
If there are two threads about you calling you out on your lies backed up with receipts/ evidence and your ex friends/employees as well as people from your past have also called you out for being problematic then surely you are in the wrong?? And if you can’t see that erim then please go see a therapist because you are definitely narcissistic.

And this is the girl who thinks she looks too exotic to look Indian and thinks she is prettier than everyone? Sis, your head is massive, your foundation colour doesn’t match you (stop trying to be a lighter skin tone, that is so damaging to your followers), you can’t do makeup, your mouth is clown like, you have no features that stand out and worst of all, your personality is tit.
Funny thing is shes eating harneets cookies in that pic from the cookie box she set up last year and erim didnt even bother promoting it

Coz shes a drama queen and wants everyone to feel sorry for her....spoilt princess

She’s just dramatic and attention seeking that’s all. Probably trying to be relatable too even tho no one gets scared using one apart from her. Someone too reliant on their daddy 🤣

how is she 27 if she was born 1995. Can this grown ass woman not do anything properly?
I personally wouldnt engage on her stories with these polls/quizzes/sliders/questions she posts all day long. Shes doing this for the algorithm so her account gets pushed onto peoples explore page. The less we engage, the more it will affect her algorithm. LOL she deleted the age one cos she realised how stupid she is 😂

Last edited:
I personally wouldnt engage on her stories with these polls/quizzes/sliders/questions she posts all day long. Shes doing this for the algorithm so her account gets pushed onto peoples explore page. The less we engage, the more it will affect her algorithm. LOL she deleted the age one cos she realised how stupid she is 😂
First class degree but can’t even get her own age right 🤡🤡. And yep, definitely won’t engage in her stories next time- she deserves no attention from anyone

• Haha
imagine being 26 and acting like a literal 16 year old mean girl... couldnt be me xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Not only is there the farmers protest but India is literally in an oxygen shortage from the covid crisis. Lives are at stake and India needs people like erim to raise awareness and encourage people to donate. But erim over here is showing off things that she gets for free and only talks about trolls as if her being ‘hated on’ is the only problem in the world. She has a big following and can make an impact, why is she not using that as an advantage to help her country rather than ask for freebies?

If anyone is interested, here is where you can donate https://donate.redcross.org.uk/appeal/global-coronavirus-appeal

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi I’m new here. Kinda shocked by all this as she seems genuine online. Since reading this, I’ve definitely started to see her in a new light. Also it’s kinda sad that she’s never with friends, must be pretty lonely!

In reference to the comment above, I disagree. Yes she has a large following, but she isn’t obligated to raise awareness. She should do only if she genuinely cares. Hope that makes sense.

With the farmers issue, I did find it crazy how she refused to raise awareness or acknowledge it and then all of a sudden wants to be the spokesperson for all things Sikh for the BBC etc. So fake! Alsoooo, she is blatantly only raising awareness so no one can say she didn’t. This is why she saves it on the story highlight and period my says “I have been doing this since day xyz and the proof is in my highlights”.

I had a discussion about her comments on farmers with a male friend of mine and he was quick to defend her. Weird how differently guys and girls see her. Seems like they’re blinded by the lack of “modesty”...

In reference to the comment above, I disagree. Yes she has a large following, but she isn’t obligated to raise awareness. She should do only if she genuinely cares. Hope that makes sense.

I had a discussion about her comments on farmers with a male friend of mine and he was quick to defend her. Weird how differently guys and girls see her. Seems like they’re blinded by the lack of “modesty”...
of course she isn’t obliged to but I remember when she used to make comments about how she is the ‘ONLY influencer who raises awareness when there are issues in India’ (which obviously wasn’t true and she was forced to raise awareness). Where is she now if she thinks she’s the only one who helps? I guess I’m just more annoyed because she has a large following and doesn’t deserve it/uses it for the wrong intention (to lie to people and scam)

also, tell your male friend to read on here then try defending her 🤣🤣

of course she isn’t obliged to but I remember when she used to make comments about how she is the ‘ONLY influencer who raises awareness when there are issues in India’ (which obviously wasn’t true and she was forced to raise awareness). Where is she now if she thinks she’s the only one who helps? I guess I’m just more annoyed because she has a large following and doesn’t deserve it/uses it for the wrong intention (to lie to people and scam)
LOL I can’t say I remember this but fully believe it as it seems she’s always telling stupid lies and getting caught out.

She has such a God complex and is becoming seriously unlikeable. Yes, she’s super pretty but so are 1000s of other girls. Her personality is seriously so ugly.

Ngl seeing the Jimmy Choo thing on her story annoyed me as she does not deserve it. Seeing the brands that work with her/gift her items makes me not want to spend my hard earned money on them

Random but is there a page on @miss_ikram? I think she’s relatively unknown but I’m curious to see what others think of her

Reactions: 1
Are the people she works with delusional?? How does she put her customer first after she lies to them to make herself feel superior, claims her oil has been dermatologically tested when the ‘dermatologist’ who has checked it is problematic dr V rattan. She tries to hide/delete bad reviews with a lot of the good reviews being fake/paid for meaning it isn't authentic. She blocks people who go to her claiming they have experienced hair loss/hair worsening because of her oil instead of listening, taking criticism and giving refunds. There’s so many greedy things she has done to show that she doesn’t put her customers first and only cares about herself

Attachments

I used to like her pt but I don’t anymore, I’m pretty sure ekam knows all the shady stuff, I mean get ur bag sis but ... lol feeding into erims ego

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.