Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sis has posted 8 ads in 1 day - drunk elephant, chelsea prints, byseem lipliner, penhaligons, creed fragrance, hello fresh, child bereavement uk & murad skincare. we love a boss queen who's so versatile - accepts sponsors from anyone and everyone <3 just a sprinkle of ~serious~ to make sure you know she's still grounded and don't forget she was a child when her mum died xx

byerim must be doing terribly if she posts so many ads on her stories in 1 day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soo glad to have found this forum :coffee: Lets be honest, a good 60% of her IG followers are guys that follow her for her feet and white toes. Her quite frankly damging and overpriced "hair oil" is unfortunately being promoted by every asian girl under the sun *the typical unboxing ig story with the handwritten message, the cheaply packaged bottle and an OMG SIS from her follower*. Don't get me wrong, a business owner has the right to sell their products at any cost but cmon, £40 for a bottle of hair oil😂. I'm a guy so ladies correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure you can get your hair partly done at some salons for that much. No disrespect to her grandma, but most asian grannies/aunties/mums put oil in their young ones hair using a traditional method and here she is selling her innovation to her "sisters" like it's the only magic recipe to beautiful hair.

I also assumed that she had broken up with her ex AJ as she stopped mentioning him for like a year and all the spontaneous weekends away at hotels had stopped (ofc it's been lockdown but she hasn't followed any of the rules). Big up AJ for seeing the light and coming back stronger. My ex is in the public eye (she's asian and a footballer) and to see that person you adored thirst-trapping it's not easy, so big up AJ. Also, Harneet is such a down to earth girl and I am glad that she has seen the light too. I don't know her all that well anymore but by the look of her whatsapp dp she looks more happy these days.

Seeing Erim and many other influencers break government rules to fly to Dubai for the gram made me sick. I live in London but being a resident of Dubai too, and seeing all these fake individuals coming over - breaking the local rules of drink driving/social distancing/wearing masks and partying till god knows what hour at Five Palm hotel made me sick. If you're not travelling for business or you don't own a property then stay in the UK - but ofc the usual favourites: Ibriz, Dabz and SedaLondon didn't get the message (and yeah let's be honest Seda was not there for business - partying everyday and even flying her daughter over 👀). Rant over I promise 😂

Ngl, I looked up to Erim's Dad for being a restauranteur at the Crowne Plaza in Heathrow but after reading your posts about him being in that chat with the "sisters" - that is super weird. I remember a while back when he used to appear on Erim's stories - they were in the car and a younger lady used to appear out of shot (sugar daddy life is real nowadays). There is no doubt that she comes from a privileged background and there is no harm in that, but like be honest and don't portray an incorrect image of yourself. Thousands of people follow you, they will try and be like you, don't influence them to be fake and be someone they are not or to influence them to have a lifestyle they can't afford 🙏 I was surprised that no one brought up the fact that she has a place in Spain and drives about in that battered green Range Rover.

She appears to be very religious and innocent. Correct me if I'm wrong 🙏 but if you consider yourself a Sikhi then you can't be having sex before marriage - now who here is going to tell me she is innocent (again, nothing wrong with it but just bring it up for argument sake)? I have no issue with modelling but for someone who plays the innocent being, don't flaunt yourself on IG and thirst trap. Sharing posts about the farmers protest but to then tag 'ByeErim' in very pic - free marketing anyone?

I understand that she has grown up with no mum (RIP 🙏) but she has seriously milked it. To think there are millions of girls in the world who grew up without their mums/dads and she portrays herself as the only case in the world and that everyone should look to her for all the answers as the ultimate role model. To state on her IG and on podcasts that within weeks of launching her brand she has made 6/7 figures - hello can you be realistic and stop sounding like a "Forex" trader. Please stop wearing your Dad's Rolex's too - a 41mm dial Submariner cmon. I've spoken too much but just quickly - I laughed at the moment she was like 'oooooh I hate people who sit next to me on a plane' 🤣

Note: the P Patel person on depop is not her and is an actual person, I have her on IG - not going to share her handle but thought I'd share

Big love to everyone in this thread for speaking out - really glad there are people who see through all the BS on IG. Erim if you see this, please speak to your accountant because it's obvious he's not updating the books on companies house, cheers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Erim has been obsessed with looking like anything other than Indian for years now. In her eyes, she is too exotic to look Indian. I mean, who even tells her that she looks like any other ethnicity (like thai??). She must be imagining it because to me and most people, she looks like an average Indian girl.
D7A9B537-9488-48BA-9067-8EB4D41CB5D7.jpeg

Reactions: 5
sis has posted 8 ads in 1 day - drunk elephant, chelsea prints, byseem lipliner, penhaligons, creed fragrance, hello fresh, child bereavement uk & murad skincare. we love a boss queen who's so versatile - accepts sponsors from anyone and everyone <3 just a sprinkle of ~serious~ to make sure you know she's still grounded and don't forget she was a child when her mum died xx

This made me sick. With everything going on India right now she's not posted about it once. No one cares about your outrageously priced gifted perfumes which none of your followers are going to buy or waste their hard earned money on. Her hair oil business must really be suffering by the looks of it if everything in her flat is gifted - even down to the food she eats! She couldn't even fork out on a proper lunch for whichever poor girl she dragged into London with her and sat her on a dirty table with a pret sandwich.

Also princess Erim always has to uber it everywhere doesn't she. I remember when she used to complain about getting the tube and how grim and dirty it is...apparently public transport is beneath her. She really has lived a privileged life and knows nothing about hard work

Reactions: 3
Erim has been obsessed with looking like anything other than Indian for years now. In her eyes, she is too exotic to look Indian. I mean, who even tells her that she looks like any other ethnicity (like thai??). She must be imagining it because to me and most people, she looks like an average Indian girl.View attachment 549705
I get kind of annoyed with people who want to look different to their race. Like why. I’m mixed and I’ve grown up my whole life with white people telling me I’m not white and Asian people telling me I’m not Asian. It was really lonely and quite horrible actually and I always get asked where I’m from and guessed wrong. I have always thought erim looked like a pretty Asian girl with lovely hair and lovely smile and a nice figure. There was never any doubt ?

Soo glad to have found this forum :coffee: Lets be honest, a good 60% of her IG followers are guys that follow her for her feet and white toes. Her quite frankly damging and overpriced "hair oil" is unfortunately being promoted by every asian girl under the sun *the typical unboxing ig story with the handwritten message, the cheaply packaged bottle and an OMG SIS from her follower*. Don't get me wrong, a business owner has the right to sell their products at any cost but cmon, £40 for a bottle of hair oil😂. I'm a guy so ladies correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure you can get your hair partly done at some salons for that much. No disrespect to her grandma, but most asian grannies/aunties/mums put oil in their young ones hair using a traditional method and here she is selling her innovation to her "sisters" like it's the only magic recipe to beautiful hair.

I also assumed that she had broken up with her ex AJ as she stopped mentioning him for like a year and all the spontaneous weekends away at hotels had stopped (ofc it's been lockdown but she hasn't followed any of the rules). Big up AJ for seeing the light and coming back stronger. My ex is in the public eye (she's asian and a footballer) and to see that person you adored thirst-trapping it's not easy, so big up AJ. Also, Harneet is such a down to earth girl and I am glad that she has seen the light too. I don't know her all that well anymore but by the look of her whatsapp dp she looks more happy these days.

Seeing Erim and many other influencers break government rules to fly to Dubai for the gram made me sick. I live in London but being a resident of Dubai too, and seeing all these fake individuals coming over - breaking the local rules of drink driving/social distancing/wearing masks and partying till god knows what hour at Five Palm hotel made me sick. If you're not travelling for business or you don't own a property then stay in the UK - but ofc the usual favourites: Ibriz, Dabz and SedaLondon didn't get the message (and yeah let's be honest Seda was not there for business - partying everyday and even flying her daughter over 👀). Rant over I promise 😂

Ngl, I looked up to Erim's Dad for being a restauranteur at the Crowne Plaza in Heathrow but after reading your posts about him being in that chat with the "sisters" - that is super weird. I remember a while back when he used to appear on Erim's stories - they were in the car and a younger lady used to appear out of shot (sugar daddy life is real nowadays). There is no doubt that she comes from a privileged background and there is no harm in that, but like be honest and don't portray an incorrect image of yourself. Thousands of people follow you, they will try and be like you, don't influence them to be fake and be someone they are not or to influence them to have a lifestyle they can't afford 🙏 I was surprised that no one brought up the fact that she has a place in Spain and drives about in that battered green Range Rover.

She appears to be very religious and innocent. Correct me if I'm wrong 🙏 but if you consider yourself a Sikhi then you can't be having sex before marriage - now who here is going to tell me she is innocent (again, nothing wrong with it but just bring it up for argument sake)? I have no issue with modelling but for someone who plays the innocent being, don't flaunt yourself on IG and thirst trap. Sharing posts about the farmers protest but to then tag 'ByeErim' in very pic - free marketing anyone?

I understand that she has grown up with no mum (RIP 🙏) but she has seriously milked it. To think there are millions of girls in the world who grew up without their mums/dads and she portrays herself as the only case in the world and that everyone should look to her for all the answers as the ultimate role model. To state on her IG and on podcasts that within weeks of launching her brand she has made 6/7 figures - hello can you be realistic and stop sounding like a "Forex" trader. Please stop wearing your Dad's Rolex's too - a 41mm dial Submariner cmon. I've spoken too much but just quickly - I laughed at the moment she was like 'oooooh I hate people who sit next to me on a plane' 🤣

Note: the P Patel person on depop is not her and is an actual person, I have her on IG - not going to share her handle but thought I'd share

Big love to everyone in this thread for speaking out - really glad there are people who see through all the BS on IG. Erim if you see this, please speak to your accountant because it's obvious he's not updating the books on companies house, cheers
Oh my god that holiday home she used to always say guess where I am you guys will never guess lmao blah blah blah. And some interesting points you mentioned. Definitely 👌🏽👌🏽

Reactions: 2
This made me sick. With everything going on India right now she's not posted about it once. No one cares about your outrageously priced gifted perfumes which none of your followers are going to buy or waste their hard earned money on. Her hair oil business must really be suffering by the looks of it if everything in her flat is gifted - even down to the food she eats! She couldn't even fork out on a proper lunch for whichever poor girl she dragged into London with her and sat her on a dirty table with a pret sandwich.

Also princess Erim always has to uber it everywhere doesn't she. I remember when she used to complain about getting the tube and how grim and dirty it is...apparently public transport is beneath her. She really has lived a privileged life and knows nothing about hard work
She’s lurking on here because look what she’s put on her story. If only she was kind hearted enough to raise awareness by herself without having to be reminded to

Attachments

erim, since you're taking our feedback - please donate to charities helping those in need in India right now with what is going on
just posting doesn't do much , since you're a 'millionaire' surely you can spare some money for the needy? :0)

She’s lurking on here because look what she’s put on her story. If only she was kind hearted enough to raise awareness by herself without having to be reminded to
I was hoping this would happen - at least it worked ;)

erim, since you're taking our feedback - please donate to charities helping those in need in India right now with what is going on
just posting doesn't do much , since you're a 'millionaire' surely you can spare some money for the needy? :0)
She had to make it a political post didn't she...sikhexpo, khalsaaid have so many informative posts and ways you can help and donate. Back to her gifted ads - does this girl pay for ANYTHING?!! With all the money she's saved she better donate a good amount. After all the countless posts on the farmers protests, where are you when your country needs you Erim? She's always late to the game on every issue, sis does not keep herself well informed and only jumps on the bandwagon when it's "trending"

Last edited:
She once moaned after giving 50p to a homeless man so she will never donate unless it promotes her crap byerim business and benefits her financially

I’m convinced she’s never paid for anything in her life

Attachments

Last edited:
She once moaned after giving 50p to a homeless man so she will never donate unless it promotes her crap byerim business and benefits her financially

I’m convinced she’s never paid for anything in her life
maybe she'll donate her hair oil and claim it saves lives

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Erim always shows off. She shows off the gifted free products that she doesn’t even use and goes on to sell on depop. She does a PR haul on her YouTube. Honestly, there are bigger issues in the world and all she cares about is showing off what she gets for free. Why is she rubbing it in the faces of those who may not be able to afford these things or have to work hard to do so. It’s like she’s saying ‘look at all these things I get for free which I can afford and won’t use so it is a waste!!’. It’s disgusting and embarassing. It’s so embarassing that she asks for and shows off her freebies knowing how people are struggling atm. There's people out there struggling who have to save every single penny to buy a sofa or even a bottle of foundation. And she just accepts everything for free (even food!) and never donates. For once could she not say I really appreciate it but could you please give it to someone / a family in need FFS. It’s even more embarassing that she boasts about her 7 figure business yet doesn’t pay for anything and waits for it to be gifted to her. Her privilege is showing, she is such a greedy, needy, selfish and money grabbing cow with no self respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
maybe she'll donate her hair oil and claim it saves lives
She seems to think the lavender smell cures anxiety so probably will 🤣🤣

Plus the clean beauty fragrance and nutribullet ad. That’s TEN ADS in one day. Byerim defo doing rubbish. That’s why she constantly asks questions and puts ‘yes or no’ or asks how much people love something and do the slide thing (look at pics). It makes people answer which increases engagement so companies are likely to sponsor her. She is so money grabbing, it’s embarassing. I’m hoping that more people are seeing this thread and deciding not to support her business which is why byerim isn’t doing that well. Say goodbye to your delusional dream of being in selfridges Erim 🤣🤣

Also, why is her mouth so big? I know metaphorically she has a big mouth and gossips a lot (thanks harneet for confirming another one of erims lies) but my god, it’s literally horse like.

I forgot about the art competition she did. That was too to attract more customers and gain sales. I’m guessing her karma has affected her business as it’s going terribly right now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Soo glad to have found this forum :coffee: Lets be honest, a good 60% of her IG followers are guys that follow her for her feet and white toes.
It's definitely more than 60%, I'd say probably 90% men just to perv which is why she keeps taking pics of her sticking her bum out and slutty outfits. Even Niki Mahon said the other day on her stories that she no longer wants to take half naked pics for her IG as she doesn't want attention from men and admitted that she had 70% men following her and realised that she will drop followers coz of that now...which explains why the growth of her IG has stopped for years now, as she stopped posting for the guys whereas erims is growing because shes still posting half naked pics.

[/QUOTE
FACTSSSSSSSS

Also P Patel works for her and sells her items on depop for Erim, just like Kavita used to do. That’s how Erim does, thinking no one realises it’s her profiting off of her gifted items haaa

Last edited:
Erim such a pick me girl and thinks she looks too special to look Indian... erim I know your reading this and we are ALL telling you that you look like an average Indian girl. Stop being ashamed and embarrassing yourself with ‘omg I don’t look indian’

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I get kind of annoyed with people who want to look different to their race. Like why. I’m mixed and I’ve grown up my whole life with white people telling me I’m not white and Asian people telling me I’m not Asian. It was really lonely and quite horrible actually and I always get asked where I’m from and guessed wrong. I have always thought erim looked like a pretty Asian girl with lovely hair and lovely smile and a nice figure. There was never any doubt ?
I am half white/half Indian and I felt the exact same way growing up. At times I wished I was full Indian or full white because it can be hard fitting in with either side. I love when people guess if I’m Asian and I hate when people have asked if I am Arab or white because I’ve seen how girls like Erim loveee/get gassed at being compared to them races. Like is being south Asian ugly ????? The self hate is sooo fkn real with this girl, she’s such a disgusting role model.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.