Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the bottom of the pic at her knees and legs lmfaooo. She's standing like a twit with her knees bent and then pointing towards each other to give herself curves again lol. When will she stop. Her silhouette looks like Mr incredible loool huge shoulders View attachment 547279
Omg her shoulders and head looks huge. She looks like the ring in this pic looool

Reactions: 1
Look at the bottom of the pic at her knees and legs lmfaooo. She's standing like a twit with her knees bent and then pointing towards each other to give herself curves again lol. When will she stop. Her silhouette looks like Mr incredible loool huge shoulders View attachment 547279
You are soooo right, shes desperate to look like her pancake ass has curves lmao. nothing wrong with not having them but desperately trying to have them makes me loooool like no Erim you’re built like an ugly ironing board no amount of squats with your PT is changing that.

Reactions: 4
just gonna say it

the mirror furniture isn't that nice

so much for 'interior design' you literally have the same furniture as half the 'influencers' online and it's not even cute
Yeah looks basic as hell... probably chose mirrors so she can stare at herself all day.

I’m so here for Harneet calling out her bs - erim is full of lies & in no way a girl’s girl. She’s toxic and would rather sit there and show us her free furniture than try to be a nice person. #cancelled

Reactions: 3
hunchback of london <3

i'm honestly surprised she doesn't secretly go for hair treatments and scalp treatments and then lie about the fact that it's the oil which made her hair look amazing. considering all the lies she's spewed, the least she could do is have nice hair for her hair oil.

New prints with designer names - so tacky. I love how they were gifted to her by someone who helped and supported her, but she did't even have the courtesy to take them out the box and show them properly. Absolute cow.

Reactions: 6
New prints with designer names - so tacky. I love how they were gifted to her by someone who helped and supported her, but she did't even have the courtesy to take them out the box and show them properly. Absolute cow.
She’s the opposite of modest and classy like she claims to be loool

Also, I know in this pic that erim is wearing an unflattering dress and her body isn’t like this but it shows how anyone’s body can look different depending on the outfit, angle, pose etc. She fakes her hourglass figure

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her makeup is SO awful ever since harneet left yikes
I have been trying to figure out why erim looks better last year and why she’s had a big glow down. Now I know it’s because of her tit personality, frazzled hair and TERRIBLE makeup. I think she’s changed it but it just looks off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have been trying to figure out why erim looks better last year and why she’s had a big glow down. Now I know it’s because of her tit personality, frazzled hair and TERRIBLE makeup. I think she’s changed it but it just looks off
I agree something has defo changed

I saw someone mention on here the suspected copycat brand Humna girl. I had a look on her Instagram - from what I can see she’s actually modest in all of her photos and her hair is insane both in length and health. Kind of want to try her oil now too and see what it’s like

Reactions: 2
I saw someone mention on here the suspected copycat brand Humna girl. I had a look on her Instagram - from what I can see she’s actually modest in all of her photos and her hair is insane both in length and health. Kind of want to try her oil now too and see what it’s like
If you compare her hair with Erims, it’s embarassing that erim is selling a £40+ hair oil with that hair

Anyone seen this insta account? There’s now around three exposing her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Literally! Her hair is so nice and seems super healthy!
I also looked on her ig there was a video of her squirting the oil into her hand and it looks yellow. Not like a clear blend like Erims. On Erims trolls video she said you can’t just make it at home because of the oil proportions but then she also said it was a handed down recipe. It doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.