Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaur57

yeah i remember wanting to know her fitness routine and was confused the whole time cause she couldn't get her stories right lol

nikita14

She said she’s going away for business but forreal what is she travelling for? Nothing she does entails travelling for business?

Does anyone know I’m genuinely curious

nikita14

I honestly don’t understand why people can’t just be themselves and try to create this influencer personality

Saying she’s sick of photoshop, yet still blurring out her skin on her photos. Also, how about extreme makeups like this? This looks like a literal mask. I don’t know what’s worse, if removing a few pimples with photoshop or putting on a mask like that and being hypocritical all the time about all kinds of stuff just because it’s a trendy topic.

I also feel the same kinda dishonest vibe from her. Playing with the powerful / victim polarity, telling lies to elevate her business and not engaging with the community she says she appreciates. I used to follow her but unfollowed after I got sick of her saying that other beautiful girls in IG made her feel so insecure, and that she had stopped using Insta for a while because it was affecting her mental health. THIS, coming from a perfectly beautiful girl, sounds like... trying to victimise yourself when you’re really not a victim at all. You’re gorgeous and you’re blaming other beautiful girls on Insta? Oh please 🙄 She also said she was going to stop using filters (she never stopped) because she wanted more authenticity. When people talk so much about authenticity, they are normally very far from even understanding what that word means. They just state it because it’s trendy. If beautiful girls make Niki feel bad, she’s probably an envious person. When I see beautiful girls I’m just happy for them and move on with my life. I actually enjoy looking at beautiful people as if they were a masterpiece from nature. She sounds so ungrateful and envious.
This is why we need a thread about her! You took the words right out of my mouth. Can someone make a thread about her please !

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch has like 380 threads and some of it is actually insane like they go through the backgrounds of her photos to see if she prerecorded her stories and try to find the day based on what nail polish she’s been wearing.

criticism based on honest opinion or examples (with proof) of dishonesty is not the same as trolling and no one has EVER threatened Erim nor would we condone such a thing.
Wow, some people are crazy. But ofc, erim thinks she has it the worst

kingkhan

I did not say that I personally know tons of people.

They may not be Singh or Kaur according to religion but legally there are many people who have their name and no I do not mean only muslim converts. Lilly Singh is an example of someone who has denounced her religion and publicly said she does not resonate with it anymore despite starting her channel because of it. She is not muslim, she has just denounced being a sikh publicly several years ago.

ugh that tik tok that she posted about how Sikhs aren't supporting Palestine is soooo untrue...every single Sikh friend of mine (including myself) have posted stories on our instagram in regards to this, and I've never heard any Sikh ever say "they didn't support us, so why should we support them"

i dunno why she would say that, it kind of made me feel upset tbh lol..like we're the kindest people and we've never bashed anyone going through struggles so i'm just upset & confused at where she got this notion from...
A lot of people in her tiktok comments on that post have said the same thing you’re saying here - no idea where she got the idea that ‘they didn’t support us’ from

kingkhan

If this is what thirsting over somebody is, I'm interested to know what the opposite is lol. I defended the whole companies house discussion because I come from a family with a self-employed background too and so what her Dad does with his companies makes sense to me. But yeah, you're right. That's thirsting over her lol!
This is thirsting over her.

Anyway that's great that you don't care about anything else, only the religion stuff, even though she is targeting getting kaur and muslim girl followers and lying to both of those communities, hence the manipulation. But like why continue to try to defend her and her family in recent posts if you don't care for any of the other stuff? The other stuff you were defending over weren't related to her religion at all.

I really couldn't care less if you're just another one of her thirsty followers that get upset about religion once in a while or not, but several people, even the accounts who say they know her personally, have mentioned that they is shady business behind the byerim numbers and her family's businesses and real money, so why are you trying to defend it so much just because they look well-off from outside appearances? That's the image they clearly want to display to the world haha.

Attachments

niveasoft

it's fair to say regardless of religion, if you claim to be modest in real life but are wearing revealing clothes on social media, that makes absolutely no sense!
I completely agree !! You don’t have to be Muslim to be modest and you don’t have to follow a religion to be modest. You can literally just be modest out of PREFERENCE.

Amelia223

Chatty Member
What does Erims name mean? She always says that it means paradise but I have found no information on this. I know in Arabic, ‘jannah’ is the word used to say paradise/heaven. How do you say it in Persian?