Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's pissed me off that people like Egrim - who were born into affluence, have a supportive family and a father who stepped in to fill the roles of both parents - insist on glamourising things like struggle, poverty, and a hard life, when she has no idea what it's like. If you grow up poor or without secure housing, you won't have spare money to eat out all the time because you can't afford basic groceries or rent as government help money often isn't enough to go beyond the basics. She ate out all the time because her father could afford it; not because they were poor. It's always been cheaper to eat at home than out - anyone in any country knows that - and how on earth can she be saying this utter tit at a time where there is a cost of living crisis in many countries??

I will never ever understand why idiots like her think it's "cool" to live a life of struggle and strife. It's not fun, or nice, or got any glamour attached to it. It leaves scars that you have to deal with as an adult. To struggle and be poor is not something anyone should be normalising or saying is "cool." Only people who've never lived or been on the brink or edges of society say things like this. Those who grew up in those horrible circumstances never glamourise it. They end up either working hard to get out of it or are unable to get out of it. She's a tone deaf, disgusting, and idiotic child who's out of touch with reality. There is nothing wrong with growing up in comfort, being provided for, and bathed in love. There are millions of people who would give anything for that. Instead she just spits on it and her entire family in the process

• Heart
Reactions: 11
congratulations @snmp im very pleased to hear that your property at such a good young age …. Well done 👌❤
That’s so kind thank you! 🤍three hearts x This is why I get so annoyed with these entitled bratty narcissists like Erim who take shortcuts for clout and copy and paste peoples real life struggles and graft of being self made. I am not even actively present on social media! the whole farce of it winds me up so much lol and so many young girls thinks this is the way to become successful is worrying to me…
---
I'm sorry just she say she grew up with no food in her fridge so they always ate out. But she also grew up in poverty and was squatting? People who are genuinely growing up in poverty who have no food in their fridge, their alternative is either food banks or just simply not eating... going out to eat is not an option for them!

Pick your struggle you pathetic woman
well spotted the hypocrisy is real! I clocked this too!
---
It's pissed me off that people like Egrim - who were born into affluence, have a supportive family and a father who stepped in to fill the roles of both parents - insist on glamourising things like struggle, poverty, and a hard life, when she has no idea what it's like. If you grow up poor or without secure housing, you won't have spare money to eat out all the time because you can't afford basic groceries or rent as government help money often isn't enough to go beyond the basics. She ate out all the time because her father could afford it; not because they were poor. It's always been cheaper to eat at home than out - anyone in any country knows that - and how on earth can she be saying this utter tit at a time where there is a cost of living crisis in many countries??

I will never ever understand why idiots like her think it's "cool" to live a life of struggle and strife. It's not fun, or nice, or got any glamour attached to it. It leaves scars that you have to deal with as an adult. To struggle and be poor is not something anyone should be normalising or saying is "cool." Only people who've never lived or been on the brink or edges of society say things like this. Those who grew up in those horrible circumstances never glamourise it. They end up either working hard to get out of it or are unable to get out of it. She's a tone deaf, disgusting, and idiotic child who's out of touch with reality. There is nothing wrong with growing up in comfort, being provided for, and bathed in love. There are millions of people who would give anything for that. Instead she just spits on it and her entire family in the process
Exactly!! You spoke my thoughts waffles x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Also seems like her dads sold their Cyprus property, as they’ve not gone there in a while and instead brought that apartment that they always go to in Barca! She did mention how it’s not available to rent on Airbnb so I’m assuming it’s her dads!

• Wow
Who saw all her q&a I didn’t even know where to begin. clearly messaging herself as usual about how great she is.

• Haha
Also seems like her dads sold their Cyprus property, as they’ve not gone there in a while and instead brought that apartment that they always go to in Barca! She did mention how it’s not available to rent on Airbnb so I’m assuming it’s her dads!
Sorry but this is the same man who couldn’t find a hairdresser to cut his daughters hair, couldn’t afford food, but can buy property abroad …. Hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her messages to herself are bleeping delusional LOL

I had to come here & show this tit.. people can’t believe this tit right? Who says tit like this? That too with two word sentences??

I hope she gets called out more often. She’s bleeping unbearable. Oh & her ass has always been so bleeping flat!! Eat some protein & stop posing with your ass pads.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She's been with many agencies and been dumped from them all for her being rude, demanding and having a terrible attitude and personality. This'll be no different I suspect.
No talent signs with talent agencies

Reactions: 3
Omg she's replying to us AGAIN after we said she doesn't take care of her skin or general health with that pathetic reel. Even when laughing widely no 27-yr-old should have wrinkles that deep - those aren't laughter lines at all. That's severely dry and sun damaged skin with terrible signs of premature ageing from her not properly taking care of her skin and her health. In fact: it's so dry, unloved, and dehydrated that it's making my face hurt!

And I thought her alopecia patch disappeared after using her and her grandmother started using the untested oil?? She's lied so much about where this alopecia patch is - first it's on her hairline, but then in other videos she shows it in different parts of her head (unless she has multiple patches and picks one depending on how she's feeling). I know we've got screenshots of her different alopecia patches in our archives.

Also: Little Miss "I onLyyY sHaRee 5% Of my LiiiiFfEe!" strikes again with these:

lol.png
loser.png
egrim.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her VIP giveaways for the amazing and innovative scrub has been up on her page for 6 hours!!! Of course in her world she has thousands of comments but in the real world the girl has 8 comments! One being her own and one her assistants..this scrub launch isn’t looking good

Reactions: 5
Omg she's replying to us AGAIN after we said she doesn't take care of her skin or general health with that pathetic reel. Even when laughing widely no 27-yr-old should have wrinkles that deep - those aren't laughter lines at all. That's severely dry and sun damaged skin with terrible signs of premature ageing from her not properly taking care of her skin and her health. In fact: it's so dry, unloved, and dehydrated that it's making my face hurt!

And I thought her alopecia patch disappeared after using her and her grandmother started using the untested oil?? She's lied so much about where this alopecia patch is - first it's on her hairline, but then in other videos she shows it in different parts of her head (unless she has multiple patches and picks one depending on how she's feeling). I know we've got screenshots of her different alopecia patches in our archives.

Also: Little Miss "I onLyyY sHaRee 5% Of my LiiiiFfEe!" strikes again with these:

View attachment 2135064 View attachment 2135063View attachment 2135095
How is she already over the course after she kept banging on about it 😂😂 clearly she don’t care or she’s just not academic enough. What is she even good at though?

The only thing she’s learnt from this course is “clean scalp=healthy hair”, literally everyone knows this though. Why does she say it like it’s so shocking
---
I'm sorry just she say she grew up with no food in her fridge so they always ate out. But she also grew up in poverty and was squatting? People who are genuinely growing up in poverty who have no food in their fridge, their alternative is either food banks or just simply not eating... going out to eat is not an option for them!

Pick your struggle you pathetic woman
Eating out is expensive is she dumb, she could at least make her lies believable

This is defo about parv and us, even though her engagement is so tit rn. Parv, just leak the podcast 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Where has Parv leaked the podcast 🤣
She hasn’t gossip girl is saying drop the podcast already because it will prove everything in these threads are correct. Erim’s the only real bitter jealous insecure mean girl

Reactions: 5
Pls erim, we know you didn’t find this cute (if it’s even a true story), your only saying all this so you can sneakily show off that you have an “Amex platinum card” coz your soooo rich 🤪 she’s such a beg, people who are genuinely rich wouldn’t try and indirectly boast about it. Everyone can see right through her
A7AA43A4-7A00-48A0-9980-39E94CF8EE30.jpeg

She’s such a weirdo, who can smell scalps? Sis you look like you spray perfume on top of BO so stfu

00B8CAB5-51FB-4B2E-8434-28AF76A47D44.jpeg

I cannot wait to see her acting though 😂 Shouldn’t be too hard because she has to act nice everyday anyway. She will definitely pretend she was nominated for an Oscar after

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Pls erim, we know you didn’t find this cute (if it’s even a true story), your only saying all this so you can sneakily show off that you have an “Amex platinum card” coz your soooo rich 🤪 she’s such a beg, people who are genuinely rich wouldn’t try and indirectly boast about it. Everyone can see right through herView attachment 2137486

She’s such a weirdo, who can smell scalps? Sis you look like you spray perfume on top of BO so stfu

View attachment 2137487

I cannot wait to see her acting though 😂 Shouldn’t be too hard because she has to act nice everyday anyway. She will definitely pretend she was nominated for an Oscar after
erim maybe u should focus on cleaning ur filthy bathroom and ur vagine u keep covering up with 10 sprays of perfume instead of the cleanliness of other people's scalps

• Haha
Reactions: 9
B03B98D2-BE24-4333-B573-20E817259FA3.jpeg

---
Openly telling reviewers to delete the negative review to get a solution. What an unethical business.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Amex linked to her business account?! Really?! Why would you take personal expenditure out of your business account and not personal? Ridiculous!

• Haha
Amex linked to her business account?! Really?! Why would you take personal expenditure out of your business account and not personal? Ridiculous!
She is probably lying anyway 🙄 Amex business platinum isn’t that impressive either though. A lot of people can get one if they have a good credit score and pay around £600 annual fee. I don’t even think there is a strict income requirement. Nothing to brag about irum

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.