Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught the end of Parvs TikTok live and I heard her mention how in two weeks time her oils will be in Bham Selfridges, Boots, Primark & Harrods! She said she was approached by them. I’m not sure if she’s doing pop ups there or if they’ll be retailing there now but she’s smashing it considering she just launched in Jan! Well done to her!! Let Erim burn with jealousy!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s obsessed with her WhatsApp profile pic, no one cares

0CE736D2-DD03-4897-A5B4-4BEB1341B3A1.jpeg

080EF4DD-E9E3-460D-86AA-35E38715D780.jpeg

How edited is this picture too
9B8BBE6B-461E-4DD6-B2B6-9E9E31630E8F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t explain how much cringe I felt watching this

Her hair is looking so thin, I know this is all her hair too because she always puts it all at the front
4919C8C3-B137-4405-8768-B1E1C1DFE2FD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm honestly stunned this is the condition of her skin and hair at her age. A healthy and balanced diet go a very long way: I'm shocked she eats such a high sugar breakfast every day (that chocolate oatmeal concoction). She goes on and on about having a skin routine, but she's either lying (because...well just look around her eyes) or just using really bad products that do nothing - the facial she did the other day clearly hasn't worked either

1682429535585.png

• Heart
She’s obsessed with her WhatsApp profile pic, no one cares

View attachment 2125390
View attachment 2125391

How edited is this picture too View attachment 2125393
Ikr like who gives a tit about your pathetic whatsapp pic, like your following is going to see anyway ?? attention seeking bobble head, the way she’s pushing her ass too like you’re an ironing board huni and ekam hasn’t helped despite the pt sessions

Edit: also on the last picture her hair line looks like a weave that hasn’t been blended and just stuck right on that slap head. Lips looks major done too

Why does she literally shout at the camera when explaining her products and the ‘benefits’. (Watch her recent scrub videos) I feel like I’m being scolded by a teacher. She needs lessons on public speaking cos I’m not looking to be lectured through a sponsored ad smh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm honestly stunned this is the condition of her skin and hair at her age. A healthy and balanced diet go a very long way: I'm shocked she eats such a high sugar breakfast every day (that chocolate oatmeal concoction). She goes on and on about having a skin routine, but she's either lying (because...well just look around her eyes) or just using really bad products that do nothing - the facial she did the other day clearly hasn't worked either

View attachment 2126593
She looks old ASF
---
Why this witch can’t pronounce scalp scrub?! Really thought she got a FiRsT cLaSs degree
---
Ignore the tit scalp scrub tag for a minute. This is no cap she’s hating on parv, cos of how successful thaari is in “q1” what a head Erim
You hater. 🦀
---
I will make sure this narc is de platformed cancelled she’s so toxic and Machiavellian… knock knock first stop hmrc.
---
the hairline 🥴
Also WHY does she remind me of a lady boy 😭
---
Why does she literally shout at the camera when explaining her products and the ‘benefits’. (Watch her recent scrub videos) I feel like I’m being scolded by a teacher. She needs lessons on public speaking cos I’m not looking to be lectured through a sponsored ad smh
exactly her energy never lies, a mid range covert narcissist like Erim cannot maintain a facade for long. simply cos they’re too thick. She’s not on the psychopath end which is highly functioning…The mask always slips, in words or in motion or in dialogue? Her real intentions - her aggressive thoughts are so obvious: ie “buy my product you dumb bastards, it’s the best cos I said so cos I am superior and I am oil queen cruellapreet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
LOL because she's getting mega desperate for people to buy her untested rubbish. She reminds me of those passive aggressive people who work for pyramid scheme companies selling subpar products, but are convinced they're the next Richard Branson 😂

Reactions: 6
How TF did she use that image as an advert for her hair care brand? It’s obvious none of it works, from her own dandruff, hair thinning, hair loss, bold parting (not alopecia that’s a lie she invented) Are people stupid that they would buy her products?
Not sure if it was meant to be a pic showing the scrub in her hair but I don’t think so.

Her and her narcy dad are so fame hungry begging it. Calm down Erim this ain’t Hollywood. can’t wait to see her flop in acting 🤣 she can barely string two sentences together let alone memorise scripts 🥴 and she’s so difficult to work with as proven on here

Attachments

• Haha
Parv @’ed Erim during her interview with BritAsia. It’s not yet aired but mad respect to Parv for not being afraid to call out peoples bs and always being so real.

Also this TikTok of Parv encouraging someone to start an oil business and offering to give advice too. Honestly props to Parv, she believes in her product and knows that someone else stepping into the industry does not have to be a negative thing. Egrim could never and would never 🚮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And Erim bullying young influencers for starting hair oils is lame, thinking she started this whole hair oil game. The real disruptor was always oils by hema, who Erim promoted, and stole the idea from, whose hair oils to this day are still the best to use fyi!
---
Is this her attempt at proving to us that her dad is mega loaded cos we called her out for being middle of the road Asians in London. Erim his flat is about 1,000sq ft in north west London, worth around £600k, I have bought property alone worth more than this and I am only 31.
---
Showcasing the flat.
congratulations @snmp im very pleased to hear that your property at such a good young age …. Well done 👌❤

• Heart
I'm sorry just she say she grew up with no food in her fridge so they always ate out. But she also grew up in poverty and was squatting? People who are genuinely growing up in poverty who have no food in their fridge, their alternative is either food banks or just simply not eating... going out to eat is not an option for them!

Pick your struggle you pathetic woman

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.