Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only started saying this after I said it in these threads πŸ™„ She never used to say it was illegal before

She doesn’t oil her scalp at all whilst oiling her hair, she’s so dumb
View attachment 2280906
View attachment 2280903

Make it make sense though
View attachment 2280922
Sorry wtf!!!
She acts so smug in the vid "legally guys, u can't say it grows hair, so don't" and her stupid little smile after...BUT SHE USED TO SAY THAT.

Get her cancelled!

And in other news, sadly I was a byerim oil buyer back in the day (gross and stupid I know) but I got a text from them saying 15% off oil!!! They must be so desperate because I genuinely bought the oil the 1st or 2nd time she had stock in which was yrs ago!!

Reactions: 7
One of her comments on her latest Tiktok is someone please confirm she has more than three this year??! She had one for her birthday
Had one for the new year
Had one for mother figure day
Had one for Eid?
this 15%?
AC496F99-B514-4EF1-B21E-78BAB4A6FFDD.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I also got a text about a sale but only bought her oil once in 2020 before I knew what kind of person she was

Quoting above :
And in other news, sadly I was a byerim oil buyer back in the day (gross and stupid I know) but I got a text from them saying 15% off oil!!! They must be so desperate because I genuinely bought the oil the 1st or 2nd time she had stock in which was yrs ago!!

Reactions: 5
I thought she says she’s sikh?
Whats with the obsession with abayas?
---
she walks around in bikinis and bends over at every opportunity to show off her non existent bum but NOW she wants to be dress modest or something. Shes actually confused and messed up in the head

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I will report stories to ASA. Waiting to hear back on last report so will chase.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Then she does 100 giveaways too to get rid of the excess stock

Which thread name should we do?
I think it was the mum-bum one you wrote or any of the other options you had up :) - mentally prepping myself for the recap. Egrim has been more unsufferable than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.