Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries too hard; way too hard and for something that's so fleeting/unreliable - fame on the Internet. Or in her case: infamy. I think it's really disappointing to see her competing with and tearing down young women like Parv, Kim etc. Egrim clearly has issues in the run up to 30 (which is so normal, but not an excuse to bully younger women, cosplay them and be so immature). This is where Erim's misogyny shows: she doesn't care about women's welfare and that's been proven on a number of occasions. Remember when she went for a pap smear (side note: ladies please get it done; it can save your life)? Instead of raising awareness of its importance, the severity of what can happen if you don't get them done, she decided to tell everyone about how tight her downstairs was. She took a woman-specific health issue, that's so serious when untreated and managed to sexualise it for clout and male attention online.

I think she's clinging onto the memory of her uni days and whatever's left of her 20s because her internalised misogyny tells her that she won't get male attention in her 30s or be 'relevant' like younger women < that's patriarchy. As someone in their 30s, I want more younger women to know that it's not a death sentence to be in this age bracket and beyond. This is the age where you come into your own, can feel so much more confident, empowered, and at peace with yourself if you embrace the process, unlike Egrim.

Older women aren't jealous of younger women - only patriarchal ones like Erim are - as they generally want to protect them from predatory men and advise/guide the younger ones. Erim gives women a very bad name and blames it all on the death of her mother, which is a cop-out and insult to the women who have also grown up without mothers and not turned out like she has

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It should be noted that she won't publish or have her photo taken with amritari sikhs. Which goes to show she uses sikhi to gain followers but doesn't want to be seen online with anyone who has a full beard and dumala style turban.
If she really cares about what's happening in Panjab she'll be at Southall nagar kirtan this weekend with a khalistan zindabad hoody and supporting the Sikhs, and having her photos taken with various amritari sikhs (afterall, she claims to be the most famous sikh in UK!)

Reactions: 6
Parv, incase you’re watching this, Erim can’t do tit, it’s an empty threat just like arresting trolls! I’d call her bluff, it’s a baseless claim and you can counter as an influencer for brand damage, with her manipulative online harassment and bullying, character assassination bc she is trying to shut down a competitor hair oil brand, which is anti competition law. she’d be thrown out of court with wasted cost orders! You can tell any judge straight this is a means to control narrative (use our receipts here) because she has been exposed by customers for dangerous untested products who resort to coming to you bc she manipulates TRUSTpilot data. I would involve trading standards as a defence if I were you! I already hmrc
---
Like harneet should be suing Erim for keeping this peak cringe content up, when she hates her and using harneet for clout, who is probably preparing a class action with the rest of the £2ph employees !
She cannot do anything about this apart from issue empty threats. Same for the photo that was posted, if the restaurant gives her CCTV they need to blur out everyone else's faces. I highly doubt they would give her anything she's not the police. She tries to scare people into silence. Same for the NDAs if someone speaks up nothing will actually happen. If she threatens anyone take it to tik tok and the media and expose her. A story on an 'incluencer' trying to destroy a former interns life would be huge. especially now it would blow up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was on Kim’s live last night and Parv released what Erim said on that podcast which was “I don’t care about the sisters thing, I just do it for Instagram”

she also said that if Erim responds “who” to comments about Parv on her videos one more time, she’ll release the podcast
now that erim reads this, I doubt she’ll say “who” or mention parv again because she’s scared the podcast will be released

I’m just gonna pretend she said it again to parv so she releases it 😂

• Haha
now that erim reads this, I doubt she’ll say “who” or mention parv again because she’s scared the podcast will be released

I’m just gonna pretend she said it again to parv so she releases it 😂
Erim stay losing 🤣🤣🤣

Omg the whole beach scenario was fake and staged for the gram!

Erim FIRST OF ALL YOU USED A TRIPOD 💀

secondly: “I am a model” 😩🥴😂 where is the camera crew then? For which brand editorial shoot was this for?

THIRDLY: “I’m pretty sure my job pays more than yours”

the followers that have exposed her as a mean girl on Twitter, tattle and to parv must be true, her self importance is off the scaleeee in her own replies. how does she know she earns more money than a private profile on insta?

She is such a delusional idiot keeps getting violated and called out in her OWN comments SECTION 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Erim stay losing 🤣🤣🤣

Omg the whole beach scenario was fake and staged for the gram! First of all “I make more money” 😂 no No first of all: she used a tripod 💀 secondly: “I am a model” 😂 where is the camera crew then? For which editorial? THIRDLY, all these messages to parv about her being a nasty witch must be true, her self importance is exposed in her replies to comments, how does she know she earns more money than a private profile on insta? She is such a delusional idiot
“I’m pretty sure my job pays more than yours”

“Your username a carboot sale version of Drakes, check yourself before you come to my comments”

She is so rude, bloody hell. Especially the first comment. Not a good look at all coming from our “girls girl” “ceo boss babe” erim

Also, not her calling herself a model 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’m pretty sure my job pays more than yours”

“Your username a carboot sale version of Drakes, check yourself before you come to my comments”

She is so rude, bloody hell. Especially the first comment. Not a good look at all coming from our “girls girl” “ceo boss babe” erim

Also, not her calling herself a model 😂😂😂
These gems have got to go in the wiki 🤣🤣🤣
---
the comments in her new oils car reveal, cringey and so fake
Lmao she’s deleted a comment that said “all that hype for a c class 🥲” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw her TikTok about overhearing a woman praising her oil to help with postpartum hair loss … I used her hair oil to help my miscarriage hair loss. I used it for a very short amount of time, it made my hair shed so much more from the first time I used it. Stopped using it and the excess hair loss immediately stopped. Made a very emotional and stressful time much more stressful
That’s when I found this page and it gave me relief that it was most likely the oil.

Parv honestly did an angels work when she reposted all those DMs. Erim has seen the bad reviews, I just cannot understand why she hasn’t acknowledged, apologised and reformulated her product?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just saw her TikTok about overhearing a woman praising her oil to help with postpartum hair loss … I used her hair oil to help my miscarriage hair loss. I used it for a very short amount of time, it made my hair shed so much more from the first time I used it. Stopped using it and the excess hair loss immediately stopped. Made a very emotional and stressful time much more stressful
That’s when I found this page and it gave me relief that it was most likely the oil.

Parv honestly did an angels work when she reposted all those DMs. Erim has seen the bad reviews, I just cannot understand why she hasn’t acknowledged, apologised and reformulated her product?
I’m so sorry you had to go through that, sending you love ❤

“I’m so famous omg I get spotted everywhere!!! Now I’ve got paparazzi!!”
EDB5540E-012D-4EC7-BA3A-BF64D5D23449.jpeg
8D172647-8DC6-4CF0-B6DD-5D144467C74F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That story where the person is saying omg I saw you with that plate is her… nobody bleeping uses deffo & ffs except her illiterate ass lmaoo

C class is a great car. I personally have one but you’ll never catch me bleeping hyping it up like this Jesus Christ lmao so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so obvious this never happened

• Haha
The E in Erim stands for Embarrassing 🥴 I get secondhand embarrassment when I see her content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"Her hair feels like my hair. If you have a best friend since childhood you'll know what I mean" I have a best friend from nursery of around 20+ years and I have no idea wtf she means

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Her hair feels like my hair. If you have a best friend since childhood you'll know what I mean" I have a best friend from nursery of around 20+ years and I have no idea wtf she means
Word salad as per usual

Ok hun then be proud of the fact your mum was Pakistani MUSLIM instead of spitting on her grave during Ramadan you satan

I hate the way she uses her dead mother to reply to tattle. We all know you had every surgery going sis…going straight to hell

***Also it’s genes 🧬 not jeans you degenerate, Erim
---
It’s the fact that she rents a flat, rents a car and claims to be 7 figures. her and her dad are actually middle of the road Londoners who made the same amount of money most Indian families have made in the UK. she is not super wealthy and she wasn’t super poor or squatting-she isn’t rags to riches like her and her dad want followers to believe. Her dad did alright in his corporate job, and was smart to reinvest it but he’s definitely not some ambani tycoon. People need to stop believing this fake hype she’s created, see companies house. all of her dads cars are rented. If they are even his to begin with.
The reason I know she’s not wealthy is bc she tries to get everything for free using her following on insta. She begs it hard, down to valleting her car. Tells me she is poor really. People who have money are quiet about their life. She is the opposite. Screaming labels like a woman. Her dad is the same. He literally pimps her out in real life as some type of desi “celeb” cringe, he’s even weirder tbh 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.