Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for these recaps! Well done

C class coupe is a great car don’t get me wrong! But it’s also a starter car lol. She said the A class gives her starter car vibes… sweetie so is a c class lol

The bleeping irony on her recent IG feel about speaking up when girls bully other girls… unreal that more people don’t speak out against her. I hope she gets what’s coming to her. She is such a bleeping fake- it’s sickening
Yep miss 7 figures drives a £30k car 😭 on lease.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Does she really think we believe her block of flats has a concierge?!! 🤣
It’s the fact that she rents a flat, rents a car and claims to be 7 figures. her and her dad are actually middle of the road Londoners who made the same amount of money most Indian families have made in the UK. she is not super wealthy and she wasn’t super poor or squatting-she isn’t rags to riches like her and her dad want followers to believe. Her dad did alright in his corporate job, and was smart to reinvest it but he’s definitely not some ambani tycoon. People need to stop believing this fake hype she’s created, see companies house. all of her dads cars are rented. If they are even his to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you @wafflesnwings for such a great recap and for all the effort you put into it. You write so eloquently and thoroughly, you’re incredible! 🫶🏼

And thank you to @classytikkamasala for another great thread title! 😁🫶🏼

is this not her assistant???
View attachment 2066908
‘Doing the things you do TO your community, TO your people’ So she means how Egrim gaslights, uses, disregards (unless it benefits her) and straight out lies to her people and community. So very accurate that 🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You're welcome and thank you for such lovely words. You've given one of the best nicknames for her: Egrim (thank you for that!)

It’s the fact that she rents a flat, rents a car and claims to be 7 figures. her and her dad are actually middle of the road Londoners who made the same amount of money most Indian families have made in the UK. she is not super wealthy and she wasn’t super poor or squatting-she isn’t rags to riches like her and her dad want followers to believe. Her dad did alright in his corporate job, and was smart to reinvest it but he’s definitely not some ambani tycoon. People need to stop believing this fake hype she’s created, see companies house. all of her dads cars are rented. If they are even his to begin with.
I agree, it's all part of her pick-me behaviour. That's she this larger than life character (when really she's a mouse and a coward who doesn't know how to be happy for others, let alone herself), with this extravagant lifestyle. It's very obvious she's not rags to riches and not grown up poor.
Those who have can tell. She doesn't have certain habits or behaviours people who've grown up poor - or in survival mode

• Heart
Parv talking about Irum on her story and I think Irum has contacted Parvs manager to sue her for defamation 😂😂😂😂
Parv, incase you’re watching this, Erim can’t do tit, it’s an empty threat just like arresting trolls! I’d call her bluff, it’s a baseless claim and you can counter as an influencer for brand damage, with her manipulative online harassment and bullying, character assassination bc she is trying to shut down a competitor hair oil brand, which is anti competition law. she’d be thrown out of court with wasted cost orders! You can tell any judge straight this is a means to control narrative (use our receipts here) because she has been exposed by customers for dangerous untested products who resort to coming to you bc she manipulates TRUSTpilot data. I would involve trading standards as a defence if I were you! I already hmrc
---
Like harneet should be suing Erim for keeping this peak cringe content up, when she hates her and using harneet for clout, who is probably preparing a class action with the rest of the £2ph employees !

Last edited:
Erim over exaggerates everythingggg. She’s literally looking at this lady during a conversation, which anyone would do.

But erim has to be like “omg look how engaged I am talking to this lady, I’m always like this, you can just tell!! Look at my eyes!! I’m so special ☺

Like just stfu you weirdo
486C07EC-4559-4B84-AA9A-1F7758FEC5D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like Little Miss Crabby is the one who was talking (which is why she looks ‘invested’ in the conversation as it’s probably her talking about herself) and the poor woman looks so done with Egrim and her tit. It’s so evident on the woman’s face 😭 Egrim’s a beg, a compulsive liar but also a massive dimwit - like damn, pick a struggle - so she fails to realise her constant lies are so obvious and stupid 😒😒

716FEC69-3E62-4021-A87A-281465B1EE1D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks like Little Miss Crabby is the one who was talking (which is why she looks ‘invested’ in the conversation as it’s probably her talking about herself) and the poor woman looks so done with Egrim and her tit. It’s so evident on the woman’s face 😭 Egrim’s a beg, a compulsive liar but also a massive dimwit - like damn, pick a struggle - so she fails to realise her constant lies are so obvious and stupid 😒😒

View attachment 2068023
Her hair looks a lot nicer and shinier than Erims too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was on Kim’s live last night and Parv released what Erim said on that podcast which was “I don’t care about the sisters thing, I just do it for Instagram”

she also said that if Erim responds “who” to comments about Parv on her videos one more time, she’ll release the podcast

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Erim over exaggerates everythingggg. She’s literally looking at this lady during a conversation, which anyone would do.

But erim has to be like “omg look how engaged I am talking to this lady, I’m always like this, you can just tell!! Look at my eyes!! I’m so special ☺

Like just stfu you weirdo
View attachment 2067810
Lmao Erim knew there was a professional photographer watching. All narcs suss the room as soon as they enter, and you can tell by the girls body language Erim is in her face over acting.

She’s replying to us again, 🥱 the poster who was at the event who said everyone could tell she was weird or on the spectrum 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2068023
To this lady: blink twice if you need help! Honestly she does look so bored of Egrim. And this isn't Bobblehead Eric being genuinely interested in the conversation; you can see from her body language. It's angled at the camera and the other lady's body language is closed up, tense and not facing Egrim at all. She's disengaged from the interaction. Egrim fully did this for the cameras which is sad but typical narc behaviour, and you can see how posed/forced her one is when you compare it to other photos of people at the event. They're relaxed, happy and natural. In a room of film makers and such actors, I'm surprised she's not posted a photo of herself with them or a post about the film screening, but decided to go with more thirst traps

I was on Kim’s live last night and Parv released what Erim said on that podcast which was “I don’t care about the sisters thing, I just do it for Instagram”

she also said that if Erim responds “who” to comments about Parv on her videos one more time, she’ll release the podcast
wow she actually said it....to be fair most us knew, but knowing something is completely different to hearing it from the horse's mouth. @snmp is absolutely right re Egrim's threat of a lawyer to Parv. It's baseless; if anything she has a much stronger legal case than Egrim ever will

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she has a new thirst trap: fake acting like she’s welcoming and goofy, this is her new one with arm out. imagine how many times she’s made her “assistant” take these shots in Dubai?😭 Erim is so predatory, this is to get likes from women.

Anyone get the vibe she copies Kim Mann and parv’s personality now? Why is Erim competing with 22 year olds. 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.