Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re this letter Egrim's given to someone at the UK Parliament. She's such a liar. She didn't even write the letter or mention the Sikh woman who did. What's that she constantly says about being a girls' girl and supporting other women? How can she stoop lower than she already has!?

Reactions: 10
Re this letter Egrim's given to someone at the UK Parliament. She's such a liar. She didn't even write the letter or mention the Sikh woman who did. What's that she constantly says about being a girls' girl and supporting other women? How can she stoop lower than she already has!?
She even deleted Anoopreets name from the bottom of the letter and signed it from herself instead!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I hope Parv sees this and absolutely destroys the narc.

She is such an entitled POS. She should not have been chosen to represent the Sikh community at Parliament. Who is she sleeping with to get these opps 🤣
It's all her dad's connections. She's too stupid, uneducated, untalented and idiotic to know how to contact a politician. But she certainly knows how to badmouth other women, be a pick me, steal other people's work and pretend it's her own. Nasty vindictive witch

• Heart
Reactions: 8

She is such an entitled POS. She should not have been chosen to represent the Sikh community at Parliament. Who is she sleeping with to get these opps 🤣
she’s asking for Parv to release that podcast and make her look stupid

Reactions: 7

Someone tagged Parv in that comment and now she's deleted it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think I spotted her at the restaurant I was at for dinner this evening.

Took some sly pics but want to see if she posts on her stories first to confirm.

Either way, the girl I saw was a) giving me dirty looks the entire time (am also Indian) and b) had foundation that was so pale compared to her skin!

• Haha
Someone tagged Parv in that comment and now she's deleted it 🤣🤣
She’s a pussy 😂😂
---
Think I spotted her at the restaurant I was at for dinner this evening.

Took some sly pics but want to see if she posts on her stories first to confirm.

Either way, the girl I saw was a) giving me dirty looks the entire time (am also Indian) and b) had foundation that was so pale compared to her skin!
Must be erim
---
So let me get this right. Someone who doesn't even follow you on IG saw you and DM'd you to say they saw you.

Right...
Pls not another fake account that she’s messaging from

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember the farmers protest open letter she wrote LOOOOOOOOOOL she couldn't even write a letter if she tried.

Brought back memories... mate this open letter gets more besti everytime you read it.
Oh my god this is gold! I completely forgot how hilarious this was. It reminds me of this character from a British comedy I used to watch when I lived in England (Jay from The InBetweeners - if anyone knows it lol - he's basically the most cowardly young man in his friendship group, but talks big to make up for being an insecure guy). Yet at the same time, Egrim's childish note also reminds me of how Jack Grealish described his time in Qatar:
“We all got given flowers. I haven’t put them in a vase yet.
“There was a camel and that as well, I got on the camel’s back, there was a bird, I don’t know what bird it was. The camel fully stood up, I was so high, I was scared. I got on it but I didn’t think it would go as high as it did because I didn’t realise how big it would be and when it stood up it was so big.”
Look how different she looks in the London photo compared to the Dubai one - it's definitely not got anything to do with the lighting!
1.png
2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I see what you mean but he also said he’d rather be drinking beer 🍻 unfortunately Islamic words have become part of our lingo in the uk now, like mashallah… I dunno meh but I had that reaction too.
---

My boy cousins would literally take the worst shots of me - on purpose - just for asking them to! This is proof she can’t sustain female relationships, like her Toronto trip when she sourced another male “cousin” to take her dead ass content. she knows women would find her weird, incessantly keep asking to take her pics on holiday. And she won’t be able to act up to camera in front of women cos she’s a damn masculine narc.
---

She’s also promoted mint app (reels) , this is against FCA rules to solicit investment if you are not registered to do so
---

Good job detective ! Makes a lot of sense. His real estate fit looks dodgy - cowboy as hell just like Erim
---

Yep 💯
---
Anything for clout!!!! What was this pathological liar saying about not using filters to distort your face?! Like Erim this is not your face?! She knows people don’t care about the crappy disclaimer in the caption. tiktok is visual these filters attract engagement period. This is like her video criticising the caste system whilst bragging she’s a jatt, also like the time she said she was born hairless whilst promoting laser hair removal. The girl needs therapy 🤥🤥🤥
Not being able to keep female
Relationships isn’t always the other parties fault some girls are jealous and as hell! Also I don’t understand how women would find it weird of hee taking non stop pictures. Girls ask their friends for pics all the time and lots of it your just reaching now

Reactions: 1
Not being able to keep female
Relationships isn’t always the other parties fault some girls are jealous and as hell! Also I don’t understand how women would find it weird of hee taking non stop pictures. Girls ask their friends for pics all the time and lots of it your just reaching now
1680072701293.png

• Haha
so interesting information from yesterday. She was invited to a film screening of the impressive short film "Kaur". Some people booked tickets via eventbrite for free, but some people were invited by the film - Erim was invited. reason she, and others were invited, was because they are meant to help promote the movie on their social media - but as we know she doesn't like to take attention away from her. She may post some pics of the event later but that was the main reason she was in parliament yesterday as the screening was done to a small group of people there.

Anyway, she used this as an excuse to claim she was really in parliament with her daddy to give a letter to some senior MPs. However, lets be clear, your local MP normally is available to meet at set times in your local area, its very rare you'd meet your MP in Parliament. Also, members of the Cabinet are also head of government departments and very busy - they don't have time to meet influencers - and if they did it would not be in the lobby of parliament. Basically she dropped the letter to reception in parliament, had a tour and drink there, before watching a movie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahahahah is that why she’s refusing to say which MP she met? Omg 😂 can someone please shRe the tiktok here before she is exposed and deletes it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahah is that why she’s refusing to say which MP she met? Omg 😂 can someone please shRe the tiktok here before she is exposed and deletes it
yeah right, seeing an MP is not a secret and actually rather good. However, as we know from her history, lying is one of her favourite traits. She knows the power of the internet and people believe what they see and she takes advantage of that.
Fact is she was invited to a short movie screening as she claims to be a millionaire but the people who's film was shown realised she doesn't have money to invest in the film. She just used them for networking but lets hope helps promote the Sikh film to her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so interesting information from yesterday. She was invited to a film screening of the impressive short film "Kaur". Some people booked tickets via eventbrite for free, but some people were invited by the film - Erim was invited. reason she, and others were invited, was because they are meant to help promote the movie on their social media - but as we know she doesn't like to take attention away from her. She may post some pics of the event later but that was the main reason she was in parliament yesterday as the screening was done to a small group of people there.

Anyway, she used this as an excuse to claim she was really in parliament with her daddy to give a letter to some senior MPs. However, lets be clear, your local MP normally is available to meet at set times in your local area, its very rare you'd meet your MP in Parliament. Also, members of the Cabinet are also head of government departments and very busy - they don't have time to meet influencers - and if they did it would not be in the lobby of parliament. Basically she dropped the letter to reception in parliament, had a tour and drink there, before watching a movie.
LOL and she’s like “I’m the only one who takes action, everyone else just says words” like calm down you just dropped a letter off. Even I can do that
---
Girls ask their friends for pics all the time and lots of it your just reaching now
But Irum would want “off candid” pics of her EVERWHERE. She doesn’t let the person she’s with enjoy their time. Sis even wants pics of her when she looks sad so she can beg for sympathy on her story

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.