Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the fact Egrim is chronically unable to maintain friendships and bonds with other women. This isn't a one-off but a series of repeated behaviours that has turned into a pattern. She tried to tear lumps out of Parv - which didn't work. She's completely hijacked Anoopreet's letter and taken all credit for work that isn't hers. She's got form for bodyshaming other women and bullying them - I have my own personal experience where Egrim fatshamed me many years when I used to live in London. She's an extremely misogynistic woman. You don't have to be a scholar to work that out.

so interesting information from yesterday. She was invited to a film screening of the impressive short film "Kaur". Some people booked tickets via eventbrite for free, but some people were invited by the film - Erim was invited. reason she, and others were invited, was because they are meant to help promote the movie on their social media - but as we know she doesn't like to take attention away from her. She may post some pics of the event later but that was the main reason she was in parliament yesterday as the screening was done to a small group of people there.

Anyway, she used this as an excuse to claim she was really in parliament with her daddy to give a letter to some senior MPs. However, lets be clear, your local MP normally is available to meet at set times in your local area, its very rare you'd meet your MP in Parliament. Also, members of the Cabinet are also head of government departments and very busy - they don't have time to meet influencers - and if they did it would not be in the lobby of parliament. Basically she dropped the letter to reception in parliament, had a tour and drink there, before watching a movie.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Look at her: another example of compulsive lying, narc behaviour and delusions of grandeur!! She's such a child. Is this her in the background wearing that weird white pantsuit in the photos people took at the event itself? If so, why lie? There were so many impressive actors and people from her faith community at the film screening, who came to show a film and kindly invited her to it. She took such a dump on the filmmakers who need funding and more promotion. She's blatantly using the FreePanjab thing to deflect attention from Parv's response to her, people finding out what she's really like and to keep boosting her engagement, getting praise and attention. She's so pathetic and a poor advocate for any social cause

1.png
2.png
3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhhhhh that kinda explains why her dad was there too! I think it was him she was having tea with rather than an MP. Any visitors are entitled to use that cafe as far as I can remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not being able to keep female
Relationships isn’t always the other parties fault some girls are jealous and as hell! Also I don’t understand how women would find it weird of hee taking non stop pictures. Girls ask their friends for pics all the time and lots of it your just reaching now
Ok Erim you bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this narc joking about “I always advocate offline action is more important than online action” (she didn’t use fancy words like “advocate” by the way cos she’s a dumbass) BUT put simply EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS FOR VIEWS And INSTANT GRATIFICATION/likes. show us results not “I sent a letter, guess my new car I might buy, shall I buy Chanel bag” This school trip to parliament proved it. And replying to us again! She is the opposite of this: she sits in het rented flat like a key board warrior ranting and tagging real activists, she’s never done one bit of seva in her life, she uses an influencer event to claim she is advocating, she jumps off the back of peoples well articulated letters without given them credit, she did not even meet a member of parliament-we want receipts, like doesn’t dumb ass Erim think how come harps kaur doesn’t need to invent all these lies to get clout? Like if she was a smart narc she would copy harps!
It's the fact Egrim is chronically unable to maintain friendships and bonds with other women. This isn't a one-off but a series of repeated behaviours that has turned into a pattern. She tried to tear lumps out of Parv - which didn't work. She's completely hijacked Anoopreet's letter and taken all credit for work that isn't hers. She's got form for bodyshaming other women and bullying them - I have my own personal experience where Egrim fatshamed me many years when I used to live in London. She's an extremely misogynistic woman. You don't have to be a scholar to work that out.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Look at her: another example of compulsive lying, narc behaviour and delusions of grandeur!! She's such a child. Is this her in the background wearing that weird white pantsuit in the photos people took at the event itself? If so, why lie? There were so many impressive actors and people from her faith community at the film screening, who came to show a film and kindly invited her to it. She took such a dump on the filmmakers who need funding and more promotion. She's blatantly using the FreePanjab thing to deflect attention from Parv's response to her, people finding out what she's really like and to keep boosting her engagement, getting praise and attention. She's so pathetic and a poor advocate for any social cause

View attachment 2063641View attachment 2063642View attachment 2063643

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dawinderpal from SikhPA was at the parliament screening yesterday and Erim has tricked him into believing she's a devout Sikh.
A few people got the impression from the event that Erim does have something wrong with her, perhaps she's on the autism spectrum like her brother. Her behaviour around other people may seem fine but if you observe her you can see she's not 100%.
I do think her addiction to social media and her desperation to be famous and wealthy is subconsciously affecting her but she has too much of an ego to recognise this.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A few people got the impression from the event that Erim does have something wrong with her
I’m not surprised, how do you know this?

I always did think that other people must notice how weird her behaviour is when they are with her. It’s not natural. Social media definitely has a part to play

She is trying to convince us that she has friends again, whilst showing her feet 🤢
64F3217E-EF44-4020-8A15-45124FF85CC3.jpeg

• Sick
The feet pics are for few foot fetish followers, we all know that.
Also, the film showing was at portcullis house which is next to westminster station, across the road to parliament. She had a mini tour of parliament beforehand. Unfortunately she also makes things more important than it really is but this comes back to her mental issues.

Reactions: 10
Dawinderpal from SikhPA was at the parliament screening yesterday and Erim has tricked him into believing she's a devout Sikh.
A few people got the impression from the event that Erim does have something wrong with her, perhaps she's on the autism spectrum like her brother. Her behaviour around other people may seem fine but if you observe her you can see she's not 100%.
I do think her addiction to social media and her desperation to be famous and wealthy is subconsciously affecting her but she has too much of an ego to recognise this.
Interesting were you at the event? What other intel do you have on her atrocious manipulative behaviour? Yeah she is a total nutcase tbh I don’t think we can even excuse her behaviour with a clinical diagnosis so she can use it as a victim story in future 🤣
---
The feet pics are for few foot fetish followers, we all know that.
Also, the film showing was at portcullis house which is next to westminster station, across the road to parliament. She had a mini tour of parliament beforehand. Unfortunately she also makes things more important than it really is but this comes back to her mental issues.
💯 thank you this is really insightful first hand

They probably weren't strong enough to mask her body smell (I still have awful flashbacks of how grim her bathroom was and her putting perfume up her skirt in between her legs :sick:)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Every single thing she says and does screams: "OMG PICK ME! PICK ME! I'M NOT LIKE THOSE OTHER GIRLS. I WAS BORN HAIRLESS, AM SUPER CHILL, BUT ALSO AN ABSOLUTE GIRL BOSS! DID I MENTION HOW RELIGIOUSSS I AM!?" - she needs to go and read a book on Feminism

• Haha
Not being able to keep female
Relationships isn’t always the other parties fault some girls are jealous and as hell! Also I don’t understand how women would find it weird of hee taking non stop pictures. Girls ask their friends for pics all the time and lots of it your just reaching now
shadcat , is that you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is honestly spot on about her!
---
I hope Parv sees this and absolutely destroys the narc.

She is such an entitled POS. She should not have been chosen to represent the Sikh community at Parliament. Who is she sleeping with to get these opps 🤣
I hope she does too! Erim acting like she didn’t want the smoke in the first place. Find it hilarious how coward narcs like Erim gas lights when she’s raging inside. every day, every post is dedicated to parv and tattle, sits behind a facade of being a girls girl online but can’t handle parv has a hair oil, bullied a young girl when grieving and constantly attacking her passively.
---
PICK ME I ACCESS a more mainstream audience than just south Asians! Prove it beyatch. you were invited to parliament by kaur films you dimwit. it’s true defo few screws loose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How do you know her bro has Autism?

Reactions: 3
Confirmed from her stories I saw her in Fumo. Typical Egrim complaining about her food. Ours was brilliant.
You want to be careful, she can maybe find out who you are from taking that... She might go back to the restaurant and ask to look at cctv.

She will go through lengths to find out who posts on this forum

Confirmed from her stories I saw her in Fumo. Typical Egrim complaining about her food. Ours was brilliant.
Omg it's Erim in the wild! Time for thread 12 (I'll get writing on what I think is going to be quite a long recap, I'll try have it posted as soon as I can)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.