Erim Kaur #10 Greenwashing her brand and whitewashing her skin, flashing her mage and her bathroom is beyond grim c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ill be honest, I am from the USA.. and I was always on her sisterhood lives, and I was the one who would tell her about glamglow ( supermud) which she is obsessed with and back and the day she always always raved about a shampoo and conditioner named ( i forgot it now but it was a gray bottle) I genuinely loved her so much. Thought she was the sweetest human being cause *she gives those vibes* if you don't know anything about her.
So I feel for her oil and supported and even paid the atrocious 10$ extra from shipping and handling. But then as I followed her I noticed how when she ended it with her boyfriend she just changed personalities, and then her MUA and that ended, and then her other MUA ( Kavita) and I noticed and read on how she made her sign a NDA cause she came on live and then I started to dislike her, see how she was not smart and realized that all she does is complain... and flaunt her luxury goods ( if she is doing it for sisters who didn't have moms) she doesn't behave like an older sister role model and idk what got into her ( she then started saying in the group I can't give advice anymore) thats when I hated her genuinely you created a group to give advice and now you can't give any advice... I also had noticed her dad was in the group. Someone had made a nasty comment about her in the group and then she had Mods and then mods had to approve posts.

But I will say over the years she has lied a-lot ( sometimes she says the oil was made for girls without moms, then she says her oil was made a long time ago with her grandma, but she started promoting and changing her ingredients when a USA ( Seeratsaini) blew up on Indian oil remedies and growing her hair back with amala, with caffeine ( homemade products) and thats when I noticed she changed her ingredients and the meaning behind them on her website and started advertisement on the meaning of the words. She also implemented the techniques on how to use it. When I saw that is when I knew that her products were fake and she was just coping this girl. This girl on all her pages shows you proof of her alopecia and it sucks Erim copied her photos onto her dump recently.

Also if Erim was smart... she would know that the USA$ to the Pound has dropped$ so we are actually paying lesss than we did prior and if she had a brain lolol she wouldve increased it to make profit now... it used to be we would be 1.25$ for every dollar and now we are paying 90c for every dollar for her oil. ( that is cheaper than most oils in the USA of shampoo and condtioner)

Also that Seerat girl and another girl named ( Ashna NYC * she was gifted her oil) and ravedddddddd about it but recently she had made a comment when someone asked her on TIktok live would you review the Shampoo/Conditioner and she said no she has alot of ( sketchy stuff) about her and her business but besides the point she made a point and so has Seerat in the past and thats when I went down this rabbit hole and found you guys.

Btw they always stressed your shampoo and conditioner can NEVER make your hair grow. its False advertisement nothing can make your hair grow besides, oil, proper diet. The only thing that they do is make thinning hair long and full, they can boost the hair's volume, speed up growth, and strengthen strands to prevent hair loss and breakage.

She also has a ton of white hair...idk why people don't see that.

Like the internet is talking about Rosemary right now cause it is better than minoxidl ( but they are PURE reviewed studies with control groups) against Minoxidl. Like Minoxidil is the only approved drug right now to help grow hair. &&& alot of people are now saying rosemail oil ( by itself) is great and what is doing it for people.

Idk where this rant is going lol but my point is that her brand is based on lies and I am not sure why the government, the FDA, or anyone hasn't come from her yet.

Does anyone else get the ickkk? That her dad takes all of her pics, supports her in the wrong ways. I know that her dad owns a lot of like "apartments" and flips them.. but lately I feel like her dad is giving me the ick.

Girl same!! I began off quite liking her and thought her whole social sites were a really good place for young south Asian girls, and I remember dming her where she had got something from and she just replied with “shein” and then I’ve asked other people and they give you the link and everything but i was younger then and didn’t notice any of it.

Looking back now you can see how much she changes her personality and the way she jumps ship.

YESS! The fact that her dad was in the sisterhood group on Facebook??!!!?

Reactions: 8
Like even look at Seerat Saini she talks about all these health secrets and shows you how to make it. You do not need to buy anything. You can do it from your home....

& magically now she has "caffeine" in her product... Shouldn't it have had it before with the oil.. like what can 5 seconds of "caffeine" do for your hair. That was my point that these creators have pointed out that in a shampooo it is 5 seconds none of these products can do anything for you.

Also a quick google search "caffeine for hair" looks like a "plagiarized" word for word on Erims page.....................

Besides that this girl got 100k likes and Erim barely gets 10k likes on anything for a platform of 250k

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 11.40.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 11.37.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 11.37.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 11.37.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 11.39.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 11.47.10 AM.png

also not to be at troll but if her bottle is worth 50$ woudn't she have to have sold 540,000 bottles of her oil? which would mean about 1479 bottles a day ( because she started in 2021... this is 2022) so 540,000/365 which is 1479 a day??!??!

Even if it is 2 years it would be 739.8 bottles a day.... im confused on how she can sell that many bottles a day because i know the biggest of the biggest companies ( or even perfume, eyeshadow, Charlotte tilbury) don't even sell 738.9 products a day... and thats EVERYDAY for 2 years... im confused now.

Last edited:
Like even look at Seerat Saini she talks about all these health secrets and shows you how to make it. You do not need to buy anything. You can do it from your home....

& magically now she has "caffeine" in her product... Shouldn't it have had it before with the oil.. like what can 5 seconds of "caffeine" do for your hair. That was my point that these creators have pointed out that in a shampooo it is 5 seconds none of these products can do anything for you.

Also a quick google search "caffeine for hair" looks like a "plagiarized" word for word on Erims page.....................

Besides that this girl got 100k likes and Erim barely gets 10k likes on anything for a platform of 250k

View attachment 1643119

View attachment 1643106View attachment 1643107View attachment 1643108View attachment 1643115

View attachment 1643136

also not to be at troll but if her bottle is worth 50$ woudn't she have to have sold 540,000 bottles of her oil? which would mean about 1479 bottles a day ( because she started in 2021... this is 2022) so 540,000/365 which is 1479 a day??!??!

Even if it is 2 years it would be 739.8 bottles a day.... im confused on how she can sell that many bottles a day because i know the biggest of the biggest companies ( or even perfume, eyeshadow, Charlotte tilbury) don't even sell 738.9 products a day... and thats EVERYDAY for 2 years... im confused now.
the sales number are rigged it seems

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m dead at how aman natt now has a thread after being discussed on here. It seems like erim causes bad karma for everyone around her too, even her personal trainer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
not to be at troll but if her bottle is worth 50$ woudn't she have to have sold 540,000 bottles of her oil? which would mean about 1479 bottles a day ( because she started in 2021... this is 2022) so 540,000/365 which is 1479 a day??!??!
$2.7 million would be 54,000 bottles at $50 a bottle.

$27 million would be 540,000 bottles at $50 a bottle.

Reactions: 5
Okay so 54,000 bottles in 2 years is still alot..

54,000/ ( 2 years 365+365) would mean she would have to average out 80 bottles a day... for that value to still come true

Idk what brand sells 80 units a day that is a "small business"

https://www.businessage.com/post/how-i-made-it-erim-kaur-of-hair-care-sensation-byerim it says the most she sells on launch days is about 500 bottles....

So lets say 250 bottles and then 500 bottles ( on opening day and then)
so we are at 750.

Lets say she sells ( 500 bottles a month) which is 6000 in a year ( 500*12) 2021

Lets say she sells next year 700 bottles a month which is 8400 bottles a year 2022

so we are at 750 ( opening) + 6000 ( 2021) + 8400 ( 2022) we still are only at 15,150

we have 38,850 bottles left

Reactions: 4
Okay so 54,000 bottles in 2 years is still alot..

54,000/ ( 2 years 365+365) would mean she would have to average out 80 bottles a day... for that value to still come true

Idk what brand sells 80 units a day that is a "small business"

https://www.businessage.com/post/how-i-made-it-erim-kaur-of-hair-care-sensation-byerim it says the most she sells on launch days is about 500 bottles....

So lets say 250 bottles and then 500 bottles ( on opening day and then)
so we are at 750.

Lets say she sells ( 500 bottles a month) which is 6000 in a year ( 500*12) 2021

Lets say she sells next year 700 bottles a month which is 8400 bottles a year 2022

so we are at 750 ( opening) + 6000 ( 2021) + 8400 ( 2022) we still are only at 15,150

we have 38,850 bottles left
Does she even keep that much stock? I remember for awhile she only stocked like 100 bottles at a time so I can’t see her selling 54,000 just from her website/app alone. It would be different if she was like Fable and Mane and actually made it into retail stores.

it says in that article that she sold 250 her first time and then she did 500.... bottles and then that picture above says she made 2.7 million in sales so we have to include the 750 bottles she claimed in her article..

but then doing the math of 2.7 million sales= 54,000 bottles in 2 years and then we did the math of 1 year of every month of 500 bottles and then 2 year of every month 700 bottles and we are still only at 15,150 with 38,850 bottles left to make that ( 2.3 million sales)

So idk how she got that she made 2.3 million sales in 2 years? Maybe someone else can explain it to me.......

because if we got with 20k sales is 1 millon dollars = but im sure she pays for stuff and her warehouse and all... so so so i get that she could make 1 million sales but idk how much profit with paying bills. But still lost on how she made 2.7 millon sales ( if her highest sell was 500 bottles at once)

the only simple explanation is that she never made 2.7million sales lol she lies about everything so why would we believe this bullshit?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m dead at how aman natt now has a thread after being discussed on here. It seems like erim causes bad karma for everyone around her too, even her personal trainer
As the old saying goes: If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas

• Haha
Thread 10!, Erim keeping us busy 😂 I’ve got a few pages to catch up on.

seen a few new member posts too, welcome

Fantastic recap too! three hearts 😂

She wore like all of them, what is she on about??

CE2B06D6-C0C3-486F-AF14-FAA04D146D2F.jpeg
8AED34E5-6E44-4EB7-98F4-BE5EDF98EF2C.jpeg
17D0EBB1-ACED-49A1-A365-5FB00A51BA66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
71283326-C6BE-4F3E-947F-36C1A23358AF.jpeg

she actually looks ridiculous

also how long do you think it will take for Erim To try get thread 10 removed from google

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Third wiki page has been created! It will be updated soon. @wafflesnwings I hope you don’t mind if I copy and paste a lot from your recaps, it will save me time and it’s way better than what I would have wrote 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol have you guys ever seen her like to view ratio on her stuff compared to others.. like she is pretty but her likes are 2k,3k so it makes me think are all of her followers from Dubai and botts hah jk

Reactions: 5
Lol have you guys ever seen her like to view ratio on her stuff compared to others.. like she is pretty but her likes are 2k,3k so it makes me think are all of her followers from Dubai and botts hah jk
on a £2 pay roll, fake accounts get £2.50 per comment :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.