Erim Kaur #10 Greenwashing her brand and whitewashing her skin, flashing her mage and her bathroom is beyond grim c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah the front of her scalp guys, it’s genuinely balding. It does not look healthy at all. No wonder she keeps changing her parting and putting her hair over to one side

View attachment 1760913View attachment 1760914View attachment 1760915

Miss “I only share 10% of my life” everyone…View attachment 1760911
She said something about her colleague turning lights on as soon as the alarm went off the other day. I wonder if she stays in the same room as her colleagues? So weird

Love how miss 7 figures can only afford to stay at the holiday inn Coventry ! My beautiful friend from cov clocked it immediately 🤣
Can afford St.Regis in Dubai but only Holiday Inn for her team...great treatment 👎

Reactions: 7
She said something about her colleague turning lights on as soon as the alarm went off the other day. I wonder if she stays in the same room as her colleagues? So weird

Can afford St.Regis in Dubai but only Holiday Inn for her team...great treatment 👎
She definitely shares a room with her team! She's too stingy to get everyone separate rooms. She used to post vids before where she'd be sharing a bed with her assistant

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She definitely shares a room with her team! She's too stingy to get everyone separate rooms. She used to post vids before where she'd be sharing a bed with her assistant
Erghh that's so inappropriate and cheap

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.