Erika_Slimmingworld #2 bread tits, doing bits, has she forgotten her son exists?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you told me that, I was so shocked!
It is very shocking to put something like that online for the public and anyone to read 😳 I'm glad she's grown up a bit!

I do piss myself laughing at those awful jane stall clothes she squeezes herself into. They make her look ridiculous

Reactions: 4
It is very shocking to put something like that online for the public and anyone to read 😳 I'm glad she's grown up a bit!

I do piss myself laughing at those awful jane stall clothes she squeezes herself into. They make her look ridiculous
I didn’t see much of her until that point. I hope she has grown up a bit. I still think there’s some juvenile tendencies and a bit of growing up to be done still.

In the 1980’s I had a perm and a shoulder pad jacket, i maybe should think twice about giving out fashion advice

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She gets janesstall deliveries pretty much every other week - her wardrobe must be absolutely rammed with clothes she will never actually wear. Donating clothes to charities or women’s shelters or something would be such a nice thing for her to do with all of this free tit!? Surely she never wears most of it (most people wouldn’t!)

Reactions: 2
She gets janesstall deliveries pretty much every other week - her wardrobe must be absolutely rammed with clothes she will never actually wear. Donating clothes to charities or women’s shelters or something would be such a nice thing for her to do with all of this free tit!? Surely she never wears most of it (most people wouldn’t!)
It irrationally annoys me that everything she wears looks too small for her too! The clothes are nearly always terrible choices, cheap and nasty looking

Reactions: 3
She’s just shared two posts about an incredible ex colleague of hers battling cancer, asking all her loyal followers to donate £1 (oh no it’s £5 minimum). I had a scroll, she donated £5. The bare minimum. This is someone she ACTUALLY knows. She’s begging her followings to donate and she donated the bare minimum?? With all her trips and new clothes she can’t be that hard off 🫠

• Wow
She’s just shared two posts about an incredible ex colleague of hers battling cancer, asking all her loyal followers to donate £1 (oh no it’s £5 minimum). I had a scroll, she donated £5. The bare minimum. This is someone she ACTUALLY knows. She’s begging her followings to donate and she donated the bare minimum?? With all her trips and new clothes she can’t be that hard off 🫠
Wow that's disgusting 🫣 what a fake witch. You can't tell people what to spend their money on, but the audacity of her asking others to donate as well....

Reactions: 2
Wow that's disgusting 🫣 what a fake witch. You can't tell people what to spend their money on, but the audacity of her asking others to donate as well....
That’s it. Just sharing it, no issue. But making comments like oh if all of you donated £1 we’d have loads!! And then barely making a donation yourself just feels crappy. And you know she’ll take any credit and feel like she’s done such a good job by facilitating however much rather than just donating to a good cause herself

How is this company making any money?? The only time I’ve ever heard of them is through Erika and quite frankly the sheer amount they give her for free just clearly shows what cheap, nasty clothes they are and puts me off completely even looking at their insta page let alone buy from them