Erika_Slimmingworld #2 bread tits, doing bits, has she forgotten her son exists?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely single. It won't be long until we get the tinder dating updates again 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oooh have they split? I'm not exactly a fan of hers but that's a shame for her if they have. She seems to be quite a lost person desperate to be loved going by all her absurd tinder episodes/updates

She really needs to wear clothes in a bigger size…everything she wears looks like she’s literally squeezed herself into it because she possibly can’t wear something that has a size 10 label.
And those Janes stall hauls 😳 they make me cringe. Her and Scarlett’s world both look like middle aged women trying to look trendy 🥴

Reactions: 7
He run off with the Real Janice Battersby
I don’t think Les would appreciate that. I’m such a Corrie fan, when I saw her. Janice spring to mind for me. My old profile picture was Ena Sharples, she would have been the queen of tattle in this modern era.

• Heart
I am far too nosy, I want to know what happened with her and the boyfriend?
The V day post was a reel of her running and then getting ready - no mention of him. We just need her to whack a Q&A box up soon so we can ask 😂

Reactions: 3
The V day post was a reel of her running and then getting ready - no mention of him. We just need her to whack a Q&A box up soon so we can ask 😂
Damn her for not spilling her guts like she used to 😄 i want snot, gurning and tinder updates again 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Date night last night! Maybe there’s hope yet for the old GIMC content. Gutted she’s never spilled the tea on what happened with Josh. She’s changed, the old Erika would have publicly annihilated him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do feel a bit sorry for her. Josh moved on VERY quickly and his new girlfriend could be Erikas twin, so he definitely has a type 👀 Erika's been a lot more mature than I thought she'd be.

Gutted though because she used to always bring the drama 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I do feel a bit sorry for her. Josh moved on VERY quickly and his new girlfriend could be Erikas twin, so he definitely has a type 👀 Erika's been a lot more mature than I thought she'd be.

Gutted though because she used to always bring the drama 😂
I need to see his new bird now! 👀

Reactions: 4