Erica Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be no stopping the affiliate commission more likely.

Like To Know It is a real boon for influencers as they don’t need to disclose it is affiliate marketing on their social media (or maybe they do… I wonder what the ASA thinks? 🤔).

Yet they can earn lots of lovely affiliate income from supermarket clothing. (Which makes me eye roll as Erica was wearing ££££ outfits in Bali.)

IMG_0725.jpeg

Reactions: 1
There will be no stopping the affiliate commission more likely.

Like To Know It is a real boon for influencers as they don’t need to disclose it is affiliate marketing on their social media (or maybe they do… I wonder what the ASA thinks? 🤔).

Yet they can earn lots of lovely affiliate income from supermarket clothing. (Which makes me eye roll as Erica was wearing ££££ outfits in Bali.)

View attachment 2460157
I had no idea this was a thing. I like her generally but it does leave a question mark seeing this.

I generally like Erica, too. But influencing is changing, and she has lots of up and coming rivals, so I feel her integrity is slipping a bit.

Horrible fit.

IMG_0752.jpeg

But this is possibly the worst fit of anything Erica has ever worn:

IMG_0753.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I always think she could do with sizing up, that’s not meant in an unkind way . Tight around the bottom and tummy is never flattering.

Reactions: 4
The green dress is far too long for her shape , free people is a lovely brand and very size inclusive, she could have found something that suited her better !

Reactions: 3
She has put on weight over the last year or so (no judgement there as I’m in the same boat). I think she’s in a bit of denial though and sticking to the ‘I’m a size 14’ line when evidently she does need to size up (again, in the exact same boat here!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know she likes colour, which is refreshing when interiors on the gram has become so grey, but the mix and match colour way is too much

Good lord why didn’t she just choose a sofa colour and a pouffe colour? All her swatch close ups just show that the colours… don’t *actually* match or ‘tone’ with all the other colours. I will not be gaslit into thinking that the green cabinet and green pouffe have anything in common 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her house is a hideousness of colour. No one should ever take any interior design tips from her…ever! Her home is an Instagram joke, from all the bright jewel colours, to the gold pineapples and the ‘Boulangerie’ wall.
The fact that her bright green ‘7yr old sofa’ (a gift at the time) has now had its day and has moved on should give you a clue.
---
Her house is a hideousness of colour. No one should ever take any interior design tips from her…ever! Her home is an Instagram joke, from all the bright jewel colours, to the gold pineapples and the ‘Boulangerie’ wall.
The fact that her bright green ‘7yr old sofa’ (a gift at the time) has now had its day and has moved on should give you a clue.

I recalled the green sofa being #gifted, too.

Two free sofas in seven years isn’t endearing.

She never shows the outside of her house, but it's a really vulgar Mcmansion new build too.

I still can't get over that sofa, it's like something Mr Tumble would have in his house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3