Erica Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day another reel showing the same thing. It’s getting repetitive and boring. I wonder if weight loss comments are being deleted as there are none. Has anyone on here commented and been deleted?
I can’t imagine would do this… but she could be filtering certain words from being allowed to be posted in the comments. Such as “weight loss”.

Reactions: 2
Erica will model underwear, she’ll discuss her skincare, makeup and haircare, she’ll talk about her perimenopause, she’ll show every room of her house and inside her cupboards, she’ll share her garden and for good measure her mother’s garden, she’ll post regularly when she is on extravagant long haul holidays, and she’ll discuss her father’s diagnosis which he obviously can’t consent to.

But Erica’s weight is off limits to discuss. Got it.

Respect Erica’s privacy, everyone. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Erica will model underwear, she’ll discuss her skincare, makeup and haircare, she’ll talk about her perimenopause, she’ll show every room of her house and inside her cupboards, she’ll share her garden and for good measure her mother’s garden, she’ll post regularly when she is on extravagant long haul holidays, and she’ll discuss her father’s diagnosis which he obviously can’t consent to.

It makes me feel uncomfortable when she puts stories up of her dad. He has no say in it 😓

Reactions: 9

Helllooo - how are yooouu? 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It makes me irrationally angry and smacks of someone who has something to hide... I'm tempted to comment 'which are you using, Wegovy or Saxenda? I'm trying to decide which to go for." but assume I would get blocked :ROFLMAO: I such get a sense of smugness from her, like she's gatekeeping the secret that she doesn't want to share with the plebs.

Reactions: 9
It makes me irrationally angry and smacks of someone who has something to hide... I'm tempted to comment 'which are you using, Wegovy or Saxenda? I'm trying to decide which to go for." but assume I would get blocked :ROFLMAO: I such get a sense of smugness from her, like she's gatekeeping the secret that she doesn't want to share with the plebs.
Her followers must be thick as pig sh!t if they can’t figure it out.
I mean, if shes claiming to exercise, why are her arms not toned? (I understand it’s harder as you get older, I’m just being a witch)

Reactions: 5
Her followers must be thick as pig sh!t if they can’t figure it out.
I mean, if shes claiming to exercise, why are her arms not toned? (I understand it’s harder as you get older, I’m just being a witch)
She did exercise all of lockdown and didn’t shift a pound! No shame- I’m the same! But don’t talk to us like we are morons!

Oh wow I’ve just seen the weight post. Agree with the comments that we know pretty much everything about her , her dads illness, her mother, her continuous freebies, her dressing room, her #adbreak but don’t you dare ask about weight loss. Know your place dopey followers, your job is to purely make me money but don’t ask me anything other than ‘ where can I buy this.’

I suspect she would be more forthcoming if she had shifted the pounds through diet and exercise. Which is bloody hard to do when you’re mid 40s and menopausal!
I can only come to the conclusion that she is a bit embarrassed about taking a weight loss drug. Silly though cos it is bloody obvious.

Reactions: 7
Don't ask about the weight but I'm going to take every opportunity to show off my weight loss to you
In the sweatpants reel she actually lifted up her t shirt so you could see the weight loss

Reactions: 4