Equestrian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the VE squad?
Tina Wallace, life on the life rein Emily Dunston EMD _Eventing Megan Elphick Elphick Event Ponies & Lucy Robinson Footluceeventimg Virtual Eventing Squad. They started the group whilst in lockdown, and filmed weekly zoomed and talked about their Eventing!

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE="Oxford_Girl, post: 7535709, member: 80610"
Who are the VE squad?
[/QUOTE]
Used to be grassroots eventers now mainly into advertisements for numerous companies on their channels.
meg probs the only that is a true eventer.
i don’t like the whole VE squad vibe. Not sure why just gives me a uneasy feeling.
Always remember middle of lockdown them doing a n advert all together for Toggi when people were supposed to be isolating.

Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Oxford_Girl, post: 7535709, member: 80610"
Who are the VE squad?
Used to be grassroots eventers now mainly into advertisements for numerous companies on their channels.
i don’t like the whole VE squad vibe. Not sure why just gives me a uneasy feeling.
Always remember middle of lockdown them doing a n advert all together for Toggi when people were supposed to be isolating.
[/QUOTE]

I feel ‘over adverted’ by equilight, Toggi, welligogs and y food…I mean I guess the fact I can name them off the top of my head suggests the marketing has been successful, except I actively don’t want to but the products having had them pushed so much!

Reactions: 9
Don’t forget fairfax & favour (but I forgive Lucy as she is with the owner and models for them). Not that I’m jealous at all 😏😂 I just can’t warrant spending that much on a pair of shoes/boots/a belt/bag!

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget fairfax & favour (but I forgive Lucy as she is with the owner and models for them). Not that I’m jealous at all 😏😂 I just can’t warrant spending that much on a pair of shoes/boots/a belt/bag!
I don’t get fairfax and favour at all. Im sure they are just cheaply Produced items priced up high to an equestrian market.

Reactions: 6
Who do you follow that you love? I’m bored of the same old accounts popping up on my Instagram

Does anyone else find the "VE" squad unbearable when they're together. I can't imagine being among them IRL
I agree, there is something very shouty 'look at us, aren't we so fun, giggly & cool' when the ones like that at school were the mean girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes, I remember the Toggi thing too! I lost respect for them all, brands included, from this!

Reactions: 6
It concerns me more that MuddyMayhem openly downs can after can of G7T prior to a team chase, and then happily drives home afterwards!! An NHS professional too. Outrageous

Muddymayhem does this constantly as well! Even driving her horse-box. Says it’s on her drive, her drive must be really long! I can’t stand the woman.
It concerns me more that she openly downs can after can of G7T prior to a team chase, and then happily drives home afterwards!! An NHS professional too. Outrageous

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It concerns me more that MuddyMayhem openly downs can after can of G7T prior to a team chase, and then happily drives home afterwards!! An NHS professional too. Outrageous

It concerns me more that she openly downs can after can of G7T prior to a team chase, and then happily drives home afterwards!! An NHS professional too. Outrageous
What is g7t?

That Harrison Ashton is a pompous prick isn’t he? Why is he rubbing shoulders with Carl and Charlotte?
I know he’s sniff head like Henry Boswell but I think it’s so weird he is sat with top riders because he has a few followers . Anyone remember when he did onlyfans?
OMG no way. I did not know that about Henry Boswell??!! Saw Harrison at CDJ’s masterclass hanging around looking bored. Also LOL did not know he did onlyfans but doesn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 2
I feel ‘over adverted’ by equilight, Toggi, welligogs and y food…I mean I guess the fact I can name them off the top of my head suggests the marketing has been successful, except I actively don’t want to but the products having had them pushed so much!
[/QUOTE]

I’ve had enough of the bloody equi light. There is cheaper available thats just as good. Just without the equine price tag.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had enough of the bloody equi light. There is cheaper available thats just as good. Just without the equine price tag.
[/QUOTE]
I've seen the exact same thing on amazon for £6.99

Reactions: 2
OMG no way. I did not know that about Henry Boswell??!! Saw Harrison at CDJ’s masterclass hanging around looking bored. Also LOL did not know he did onlyfans but doesn’t surprise me.
Yeah Henry loves the columbian marching powder , he’s with an old woman who follows him around like a bad smell . She has a few children all different dads , cash in hand groom and cleans toilets to pay for Henry’s habit . It’s quite known in Warwickshire. Burst my bubble too . He’s been told by the agency he’s signed with to inject more humour to his posts on insta and he’s not a nice person on a come down . He’s not nice with the horses either .

Yeah first lockdown Harrison did only fans , not sure how successful it was tho lol probably earned a fair bit due to a decent insta following

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.