Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megs announcement is that she’s writing a book in collaboration with pony magazine (?)
By the way she talked about it in the video you’d think it was an 800 page biographical tragedy, not a kids book
Sounds like she’s following in Esme’s footsteps?? I can’t stand Meg.
what she going to do if purefeed are finished? Poor girl will have to feed her 10 ponies out of her own pocket won’t she!

Of course Meg and Tina are now flashing off there Aztec Diamond clothing and how they love it, so that they can give there discount code out. Of course if they weren’t sponsored by that company they wouldn’t have gone out and bought it all would they 🙄
RWC…… comparing herself to how Nick Skelton rides, love take a look at your self riding first!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Assuming I've got the right company, Pure Feed isn't officially in administration yet or it would be showing up here.

Their accounts for year ending December 2021 are due to be filed next month, but it looks like they started that year about half a million in the red.

Reactions: 2
Well Olivia couldn’t be associated with the riff raff now could she 😂
I used to have a horse on livery at Oldencraig and trust me, just because there's a posh dressage rider on the yard, it doesn't keep the riff raff like me out!

Reactions: 3
The clothing influencing is what really gets me with these girls. They show no loyalty to any brand & just wear & rave about whoever sent them their latest free box as being the best ever. The company’s are stupid as well ignoring the conflict of interest between the same people showing the same group of brands just to get their stuff seen by the followers. Toggi Aztec Diamond, that expensive M brand, WoofWear there just the ones in the last few months. Do people really rush out & buy the latest Aztec Diamond clothes because Meg is saying today it’s the best everrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: 10
Pure have been saved

The clothing influencing is what really gets me with these girls. They show no loyalty to any brand & just wear & rave about whoever sent them their latest free box as being the best ever. The company’s are stupid as well ignoring the conflict of interest between the same people showing the same group of brands just to get their stuff seen by the followers. Toggi Aztec Diamond, that expensive M brand, WoofWear there just the ones in the last few months. Do people really rush out & buy the latest Aztec Diamond clothes because Meg is saying today it’s the best everrrrrrrrrr

You’d be surprised - it’s not always about the who/what they say about it, it’s just about the visability

New thread suggestion:
Jam bam the cash cow
What does that even mean? LOL

Aren’t they just ridiculous though! That’s what I mean, if they weren’t sponsored by them, they wouldn’t even go and purchase anything from that company. They are only wearing it because it’s been given to them, it’s just ridiculous!

I hate most of these equestrian clothing brands specifically Aztec diamond and maya Delorez. The price point is ridiculous and they all act like they’ve come up with something new when the riding tights and matching base layer in different colors has been going on for years now and shouldn’t cost much to make at all. Complete rip off

What does that even mean? LOL

Aren’t they just ridiculous though! That’s what I mean, if they weren’t sponsored by them, they wouldn’t even go and purchase anything from that company. They are only wearing it because it’s been given to them, it’s just ridiculous!
Well Meg has her new book out called Jam Bam the badminton pony 🤣

I hate most of these equestrian clothing brands specifically Aztec diamond and maya Delorez. The price point is ridiculous and they all act like they’ve come up with something new when the riding tights and matching base layer in different colors has been going on for years now and shouldn’t cost much to make at all. Complete rip off
100%. If I had a pound for every new company selling the same camel toe leggings and clingy base layers I’d be a millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get what you're all saying, and I agree that it's a shame companies don't gift to smaller accounts. But if your full time job is influencing, are you going to turn down hundreds of £ just because you've never bought from a company before? No one is going to turn down easy money.

100%. If I had a pound for every new company selling the same camel toe leggings and clingy base layers I’d be a millionaire
I remember getting absolutely slaughtered on TikTok a while back for wearing Nike leggings to ride in, most of the people commenting were riding in “equestrian” leggings.. other than a bit of silicone there’s no difference is there?

I remember getting absolutely slaughtered on TikTok a while back for wearing Nike leggings to ride in, most of the people commenting were riding in “equestrian” leggings.. other than a bit of silicone there’s no difference is there?
That's ridiculous. I hate how the horse world has become so focused on consumerism. I still ride in jeans or cotton breeches, I can't stand the material of those cheap leggings.

It does make me wonder what happens to all the left over stuff influencers get gifted? There's only so many pairs of leggings you can wear right. Do the rest go in the bin? Fast fashion makes me feel ill and I hate that social media encourages it. I try to buy second hand where I can, including my horsey wear.

Reactions: 5
It does make me wonder what happens to all the left over stuff influencers get gifted? There's only so many pairs of leggings you can wear right. Do the rest go in the bin? Fast fashion makes me feel ill and I hate that social media encourages it. I try to buy second hand where I can, including my horsey wear.
RWC sells her gifted stuff!

What's the prediction for vlogmas?
  • Meg jumping bareback
  • Tina and Em doing a Mr & Mrs style quiz, accompanied by large glasses of wine
  • Tina and Em swapping ponies for the day
  • Meg getting Han to jump again, possibly wearing tinsel
  • Intense promotion of the new YFood flavour - CinammonBlah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
how pathetic!! I ride in my gym tights all the time and joggers and anything I’ve got tbh🤣 seems to go one way or another on TikTok either you get ripped for not wearing the equestrian stuff and looking the party or if you do people go the opposite way saying how they only wear ripped leggings and have holes in their boots etc lol

Reactions: 3
Agree. I remember the time when Meg LOVED the shires jacket and it was the best thing ever. Now she LOVES Aztec diamond. Which is a vile company to have any dealings with.

the book thing I find a tad strange. Meg pick a market And concentrate on that because I feel if you are praying on the children market you should be very careful on advertising food replacement meals as this causes very unstable eating habits in young people.
she’s lost her integrity and basically will promote anything for the cash

for all what people say on thisesme she has worked fantastic with her chosen market and does it really well. She earns really well too and still has integrity.

Sounds like she’s following in Esme’s footsteps?? I can’t stand Meg.
what she going to do if purefeed are finished? Poor girl will have to feed her 10 ponies out of her own pocket won’t she!

Of course Meg and Tina are now flashing off there Aztec Diamond clothing and how they love it, so that they can give there discount code out. Of course if they weren’t sponsored by that company they wouldn’t have gone out and bought it all would they 🙄
RWC…… comparing herself to how Nick Skelton rides, love take a look at your self riding first!
RWC comparing herself to nick skelton 😂😂😂😂 yes Charlotte you must ride the same and that’s why you are plopping over unaffiliated 80’s 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree. I remember the time when Meg LOVED the shires jacket and it was the best thing ever. Now she LOVES Aztec diamond. Which is a vile company to have any dealings with.

the book thing I find a tad strange. Meg pick a market And concentrate on that because I feel if you are praying on the children market you should be very careful on advertising food replacement meals as this causes very unstable eating habits in young people.
she’s lost her integrity and basically will promote anything for the cash

for all what people say on thisesme she has worked fantastic with her chosen market and does it really well. She earns really well too and still has integrity.

RWC comparing herself to nick skelton 😂😂😂😂 yes Charlotte you must ride the same and that’s why you are plopping over unaffiliated 80’s 🙄
RWC is just delusional! How can she look at nick skelton and think she is riding anything remotely like him! She really is such a knob.

what’s vile about Aztec diamonds? I’ve never taken much notice in them so no idea.

Reactions: 5
What's the prediction for vlogmas?
  • Meg jumping bareback
  • Tina and Em doing a Mr & Mrs style quiz, accompanied by large glasses of wine
  • Tina and Em swapping ponies for the day
  • Meg getting Han to jump again, possibly wearing tinsel
  • Intense promotion of the new YFood flavour - CinammonBlah
Maybe we should make a bingo
Bet Meg and co will be wearing her merch and heavily promoting that until she has a different clothing item that she has been paid to promote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.