Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got the video??

I went off her when she continued to jump last week knowing her horse was lame! Idiot

Reactions: 4
After he did a nasty stop, wow, just wow, so it was the horse’s fault you reacted that way because the horse is quote “nasty”
Maybe you shouldn’t of hit him 3 times, you think!! What the hell is going on in the world nowadays that this is the sort of people that society is following, it’s not a horses fault how you react, it’s not another’s fault how you react, that rests on your shoulders, only abusers talk otherwise that are looking to exuse and justify their behaviour
F***king own it and grow up

Reactions: 6
Is this incident after the last show she went to where she said she wasn't going to jump him anymore until he'd been vetted and then went on to jump him again?

I was on the fence about people messaging brands..... but it seems to have worked. I'm wondering if it was the fear of loosing the deals that has finally given her the push to finally get that poor mare checked (rtg)

Reactions: 7
After he did a nasty stop, wow, just wow, so it was the horse’s fault you reacted that way because the horse is quote “nasty”
Maybe you shouldn’t of hit him 3 times, you think!! What the hell is going on in the world nowadays that this is the sort of people that society is following, it’s not a horses fault how you react, it’s not another’s fault how you react, that rests on your shoulders, only abusers talk otherwise that are looking to exuse and justify their behaviour
F***king own it and grow up
Does anyone know where to find the video? Is it on CMH?

Have we all seen this video?? I feel sick… those poor horses
This is absolutely disgusting 🤬

Reactions: 1
her ex boyfriend Jax woods, think he deleted his instagram and had comments turned off on his tiktok
Well good on her for realising the had to make it public, I hope she did more than put it on social media though.
Those poor horses 😖

Reactions: 1
Here’s the video abuseequus posted it
That’s disgusting. How can she say she loves and is obsessed with her horse when the minute they don’t provide her with what she wants she beats the tit out of it!

and this is in front of a load of people and on TV. Dread to think what goes on behind closed doors

I unfollowed her a while ago when she was harping on about horses not being capable of having a bond with humans. Fair enough but she was just so cold and heartless in the way she was speaking about her horses like they were just machines there to do her bidding

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here’s the video abuseequus posted it
Disgusting, the way she stopped him and then hit him just to release her anger! And then has the audacity to say in her a ‘statement’ that she goes to hickstead to qualify for the main arena and then getting to it and having the horse refuse was upsetting????
This seems to be a pattern with Cerys, always putting the sport before the animal eg. Last week when she continued to jump Brian even thought she acknowledged he didn’t feel right but she’d traveled far🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Oh god reading the statement and then seeing the video completely minimises her actions 😢 that was pure nasty. I’m sure that horse will have no clue why he has been ridden away from the jump, stopped and then hit three times. God I feel sick, some people really do not deserve to even breathe the same air as these beautiful creatures let alone ride them

Reactions: 15
That’s disgusting. How can she say she loves and is obsessed with her horse when the minute they don’t provide her with what she wants she beats the tit out of it!

and this is in front of a load of people and on TV. Dread to think what goes on behind closed doors

I unfollowed her a while ago when she was harping on about horses not being capable of having a bond with humans. Fair enough but she was just so cold and heartless in the way she was speaking about her horses like they were just machines there to do her bidding
If she will do that in public what does she do at home? It sounds like she's justifying the fact her horses don't like her (Probably because she beats them if they don't do what she wants) by saying they're not capable of bonding with people. Which isn't true by the way.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone who follow/lurk this influencer know who she is sponsored by? I have never been one of those people to message sponsors but hell I will from that video

Reactions: 2
Does anyone who follow/lurk this influencer know who she is sponsored by? I have never been one of those people to message sponsors but hell I will from that video
Equilibrium have worked with her in the past. Not sure if they still are. She also works with a supplement company.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.