Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any guesses as to where Meg has flown off to? Not sure what’s going on this weekend.
I’ll guess Reykjavík

LOTLR doing an ad for Le Mieux saddle pads. Doesn’t that go against her deal with Woofwear? I guess money talks despite her saying before she didn’t use their products and is a loyal customer of Woofwear
#ionlyadvertiseproductsilikeanduse 🥱
I find this so disappointing. I can imagine it’s because of her links to All Stars, but a couple of years ago she adamantly said she supported WW and made a massive deal about not owning Le Mieux. All this shows is that she just promotes what she’s paid to do. Don’t get me wrong its totally fine to do that and yes it’s her “job” BUT don’t try and claim otherwise and that you just promote the brands you like. Be upfront and honest with your subscribers. You’re an influencer and it’s all about the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ll guess Reykjavík

I find this so disappointing. I can imagine it’s because of her links to All Stars, but a couple of years ago she adamantly said she supported WW and made a massive deal about not owning Le Mieux. All this shows is that she just promotes what she’s paid to do. Don’t get me wrong its totally fine to do that and yes it’s her “job” BUT don’t try and claim otherwise and that you just promote the brands you like. Be upfront and honest with your subscribers. You’re an influencer and it’s all about the money.
Exactly this. at this point they are just advertising what you get paid for but then be honest and don’t feed your followers tit saying you love the products. They are not stupid!

Reactions: 2
Nothing would make me buy Lemieux, awful company - people like RTG and LOTLR just reinforce why I wouldn’t spend a penny on it.
I also really dislike the matchy matchy carry on but it each to their own.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this. at this point they are just advertising what you get paid for but then be honest and don’t feed your followers tit saying you love the products. They are not stupid!
They are all the same with brands though….. Maya Delorez, Aztec Diamond…. Then the Y Food and all that tit LOL!

They are all the same with brands though….. Maya Delorez, Aztec Diamond…. Then the Y Food and all that tit LOL!
Aztec diamond is one of the worst brands. horrible ethos and not very Nice people that run it.
he whole Y food is horrendous even as in particular Megan’s following is high in children and young teenagers. no responsible posting at all just the greed

tina will advertise anything if they pay her. awful accounts. We need to stop playing into these big accounts and giving them the egos they have. Unlike and subscribe 😂. Then they have to change!

Reactions: 1
he was only napping as he was next to his field though according to Rhi😉
I think it’s just her that’s making him go tit. Her hands are bleeping on him, I looked back through her instagram to the one where he’s messing with his legs in canter and her hands nearly end up by her chin no doubt yanking him in the mouth then when she gets round the corner he very visibly turns his head like she is hauling it round sawing at his mouth to get him to do god knows what. She needs to go back to the very basics and get that horse moving forwards then see how much better he is. She despite saying otherwise is focusing to much on his head and not enough on the back end and to me looks bridle lame. She is going to make that horse sour before very long as he doesn’t seem like he is going to be as tolerant as Pepper. I get she is probably struggling with him being bigger than what she is used to but she needs to stop trying to run before she walks and just get used to him and make him go forwards before she tries to do anything else.

I think it’s just her that’s making him go tit. Her hands are bleeping on him, I looked back through her instagram to the one where he’s messing with his legs in canter and her hands nearly end up by her chin no doubt yanking him in the mouth then when she gets round the corner he very visibly turns his head like she is hauling it round sawing at his mouth to get him to do god knows what. She needs to go back to the very basics and get that horse moving forwards then see how much better he is. She despite saying otherwise is focusing to much on his head and not enough on the back end and to me looks bridle lame. She is going to make that horse sour before very long as he doesn’t seem like he is going to be as tolerant as Pepper. I get she is probably struggling with him being bigger than what she is used to but she needs to stop trying to run before she walks and just get used to him and make him go forwards before she tries to do anything else.
I'm no coach and I don't know that horse, but I think longer stirrups and quieter body might make a difference for starters. But yes, back to basics, there's never any shame in that

Maybe Meg's going horse shopping in Ireland 🍀

I'm going to guess that Meg is off to global champions league in Prague. It starts today for the weekend

Reactions: 5
To be fair she did handle that moment very well considering her previous videos of riding him look awful 😅 I am a firm believer in always going back to the basics when riding a new horse and you aren’t the most experienced rider. The outline and frame will come in time. I don’t mean this in a nasty way as I also had to go back to basics with a loan horse, I felt I had overhorsed myself so had lessons focusing on the very basics - even went back to the lunge as I couldn’t control the thing and she was such a different ride to anything I had ridden before. Within months we were more of a team from putting in that hard work and a further few months we were ready for a dressage test as she was strong enough to carry herself in a lovely outline. You can spot a forced see sawing outline from a mile off!!

I'm no coach and I don't know that horse, but I think longer stirrups and quieter body might make a difference for starters. But yes, back to basics, there's never any shame in that

Maybe Meg's going horse shopping in Ireland 🍀
100%, especially when it’s a new horse that is a lot bigger than you are used to. I think going back to basics will give her the quieter body she needs which will enable Duke to move forwards and not stuffy and in a false outline. Lunge lessons with no reins also wouldn’t go amiss as I do think she needs to work on her balance without reins. Now she’s not a bad rider as such she just needs to chill out and stop trying so hard and trying to make everything look perfect. At the minute she just needs to focus on getting used to Duke rather than having him in a test outline all the time.

To be fair she did handle that moment very well considering her previous videos of riding him look awful 😅 I am a firm believer in always going back to the basics when riding a new horse and you aren’t the most experienced rider. The outline and frame will come in time. I don’t mean this in a nasty way as I also had to go back to basics with a loan horse, I felt I had overhorsed myself so had lessons focusing on the very basics - even went back to the lunge as I couldn’t control the thing and she was such a different ride to anything I had ridden before. Within months we were more of a team from putting in that hard work and a further few months we were ready for a dressage test as she was strong enough to carry herself in a lovely outline. You can spot a forced see sawing outline from a mile off!!
Defiantly not saying she handled it bad, but being yanked at will always unsettle a horse and he could have had another rider than has pulled him about as he does seem to move his head like he has been pulled or expecting someone to haul at the reins.

Oh no don’t worry I didn’t think you were saying she didn’t handle it well, I was just surprised by how well she did handle it considering the other videos of her riding him!

Reactions: 1
Oh no don’t worry I didn’t think you were saying she didn’t handle it well, I was just surprised by how well she did handle it considering the other videos of her riding him!
She is slowly getting used to him, she definetly needs better balance as I think thats where her main problems are, she isn’t as balanced as she should be hence the yanking him in the gob. Which I why I think lunge lessons could help. I did lots of jumping without reins when I was younger and it improved my hands. I guess it also taught my horse a lot to.

Hallelujah Pepper is finally having a lameness work up!
I’m disgusted it’s taken this long and that she’s acting like SHE noticed something was off. People have been telling you for months she’s lame & overweight love! It’s completely on you that you’ve ignored this and called people bullies & haters for pointing out neglect.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.