Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right you will all have to use your imagination here and pretend I’m have got to the unboxing video of my your horse live vlog. First stop was the lemeuix outlet as it was the first one I came across. I picked up an absolute steal paying £30 for a sheepskin stud girth cover. Then I picked up one of their waterproof saddle covers for £25, amazing I have already saved the £18 entry fee in one shop. I got some hkm fleece lined riding tights for £34 and a hkm fleece lined base layer for £19, I honestly recommend a fleece lined base layer to anyone that competes and wants something warm and hidden or just for everyday use, I live in them in the winter. Also picked up a zero fill swish turnout for £80 not much savings there as that’s what they where on the website but didn’t have to pay postage which is a bonus. And picked up a mochara quarter zip jumper for £40 which again not much savings but no postage to pay. All in all a very good day and if you like Lemeuix and don’t live a million miles away it’s well worth going plus the demos are good.
Think you've influenced me for the baselayer 👌

I didn't get any response at all!
To begin with I didn’t get a response so I followed up with:

Please confirm if the two other brands are owned by Thermatex. I’m keen to support and purchase from companies who do not endorse animal abuse so please confirm. If I’m blocked then I will assume the brands are under the same umbrella. From a PR perspective, please handle this correctly and address the concerns I have raised.

Reactions: 3
Think you've influenced me for the baselayer 👌
me also,do they wash well my fear is they go all staticky when washed?
Mine have washed fine. I have equtech, lidl and one I got from amazon can’t remember the brand. Only got last winter so can’t say if they last multiple winters but they are warmer than some of the so called thermal tops from the likes of primark. Will have to see how the hkm one washes when I wear it and wash it.

Am I the only one that thinks it's so cringe people contacting companies saying you aren't going to purchase their items anymore? 😭 Just don't purchase anything from them and move on? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just think it's really petty. I can't stand RTG for a start and her horse is definitely not right so I get why it causes annoyance but from a business point of view, all they are doing is making sure they are being seen to be an inclusive brand 🤷🏻‍♀️ They don't care and there's plenty of custom so a few people from tattle not buying their items isn't going to make any difference....

Am I the only one that thinks it's so cringe people contacting companies saying you aren't going to purchase their items anymore? 😭 Just don't purchase anything from them and move on? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just think it's really petty. I can't stand RTG for a start and her horse is definitely not right so I get why it causes annoyance but from a business point of view, all they are doing is making sure they are being seen to be an inclusive brand 🤷🏻‍♀️ They don't care and there's plenty of custom so a few people from tattle not buying their items isn't going to make any difference....
I disagree even 1 or 2 people messaging could make a difference or at least make the brand aware. Thermatex have probably only looked at the fact that shes plus sized with. 20 something thousand followers & lots of lovey comments saying how funny & inspiring she is (because she filters her comments & deletes anything bad). If everyone just kept quiet all influencers will just do what they want. At least making a brand aware of how an influencer is really seen shoud make a brand think about whether to reuse them or not. The sad fact is RTG won’t do anything about her horse until it starts costing her brand deals.

Reactions: 24
I disagree even 1 or 2 people messaging could make a difference or at least make the brand aware. Thermatex have probably only looked at the fact that shes plus sized with. 20 something thousand followers & lots of lovey comments saying how funny & inspiring she is (because she filters her comments & deletes anything bad). If everyone just kept quiet all influencers will just do what they want. At least making a brand aware of how an influencer is really seen shoud make a brand think about whether to reuse them or not. The sad fact is RTG won’t do anything about her horse until it starts costing her brand deals.
Absolutely agree with what you're saying but look how the brand has responded? Or not responded in some cases with people getting blocked. And unfortunately, the majority of brands will probably be the same.

Absolutely agree with what you're saying but look how the brand has responded? Or not responded in some cases with people getting blocked. And unfortunately, the majority of brands will probably be the same.
But 1 brand might listen & that makes it worth it. Plus they might contact RTG saying
“We are getting messages about you saying your horse is lame do you want to reply to it”
She might actually listen if it comes from a brand shestrying to get free tit from,

Reactions: 7
She is rowing the canter.

She is so beggy. Look at these lick arse comments on Bloomfield boxes post
PLEASE what makes her think she deserves one 😭 there are much more deserving people out there than someone with a horse that shouldn't be ridden and refuses to care for it properly

Reactions: 1
PLEASE what makes her think she deserves one 😭 there are much more deserving people out there than someone with a horse that shouldn't be ridden and refuses to care for it properly
But all those reels she could make with it if she had one 🙄

Reactions: 1
RWC again thinking she owns the world. Getting annoyed at the council for cutting trees down. Ozzy didn’t even look that stressed in that video to me. Maybe I’m bad at reading horse body language…

Reactions: 4
RWC again thinking she owns the world. Getting annoyed at the council for cutting trees down. Ozzy didn’t even look that stressed in that video to me. Maybe I’m bad at reading horse body language…
She’s a drama queen. I have no idea how she’s got so big.

Reactions: 3
And if he’s supposedly so stressed then holding him close to the noise and shrieking in his ears is hardly going to help

Ive seen on another thread that Air Up are working to stop there collaboratin with the Ingham Famiky after complaints to them. Shows that some brands will listen.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.