Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the comments on RTG thermatex post, she mentioned she's never been able to try their products before.
Why on earth are these companies not supporting their loyal customers first? Surely they have enough customers who already use and believe in their products, who would be much more deserving than her. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Agreed I cant put my finger on it but Rhi riding just looks so awkward its like she’s never actually going to with the horse & it always looks harsh.
She is rowing the canter.

Reading the comments on RTG thermatex post, she mentioned she's never been able to try their products before.
Why on earth are these companies not supporting their loyal customers first? Surely they have enough customers who already use and believe in their products, who would be much more deserving than her. 🙄
She is so beggy. Look at these lick arse comments on Bloomfield boxes post

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed I cant put my finger on it but Rhi riding just looks so awkward its like she’s never actually going to with the horse & it always looks harsh.
I think the saddle looks a shocking fit for her. But when you share you either have to put up with their saddle or ask the owner if you can buy one for yourself to use.

Reactions: 1
I don't mind a bit of a shopping haul every now and then.....but Holly Lenahan's on her latest vlog was refreshing: 'Ive bought a kit bag because it was really cheap, and a leadrope because I lost mine. That's it' (slams car door, goes back to riding content).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't mind a bit of a shopping haul every now and then.....but Holly Lenahan's on her latest vlog was refreshing: 'Ive bought a kit bag because it was really cheap, and a leadrope because I lost mine. That's it' (slams car door, goes back to riding content).
If you don’t mind an occasional one do you want mine? 🙈😂 most of mine where sale items and the savings alone in the Lemeuix outlet paid for more than my ticket as I used the BRC discount and got a ticket for £18. And I only got two items from there. I paid £1.20,for a minuscule donut though as I was starving and needed some food.

If you don’t mind an occasional one do you want mine? 🙈😂 most of mine where sale items and the savings alone in the Lemeuix outlet paid for more than my ticket as I used the BRC discount and got a ticket for £18. And I only got two items from there. I paid £1.20,for a minuscule donut though as I was starving and needed some food.
😁 I'm particularly interested in bargains and food, so yeah! Let's be having it

Which has never worked in the past despite having physio rather regularly. The physio should be referring to a vet.
I found it odd when RTG did the saddle fit post was that Pepper was regularly sore in her lumbar region. I can’t imagine my physio letting this go on for several months but equally I guess we don’t know what RTG is doing off instagram

Reactions: 5
I found it odd when RTG did the saddle fit post was that Pepper was regularly sore in her lumbar region. I can’t imagine my physio letting this go on for several months but equally I guess we don’t know what RTG is doing off instagram
She had her last physio session 22/09. That’s very regularly for a horse who isn’t on a rehab programme or is needing it for a specific issue

Reactions: 3
I thought the same!
she seems to use many different physio’s and sports massage therapists.
The one in today story isn’t the same one she had a few months back.
maybe they do tell her she needs the vet, hence always chopping and changing to someone new.
I’m in roughly the same geographic location as her and we are absolutely flooded with equine therapists with varying ranges of qualifications.

Reactions: 3
I messaged Thermatex Rugs, this is what I said:

Very disappointed to see Thermatex supporting an Instagram Influencer who rides her openly lane horse and refuses to get a soundness work up. I’m surprised at the lack of awareness shown by the company to support Ray the Goth and therefore will be reluctant to purchase any Thermatex goods myself. Does the Thermatex brand also own Jeffries and Nummed? If so I will be avoiding those brands too. Very sad to see such a well known brand not doing any due diligence checks on the brand ambassadors chosen. Look on any of the ridden videos, you will see an unhappy and lame horse.

Response from Thermatex Rugs
Hello, thank you for sharing your concerns that we, as a business, will look into. Yes I can confirm that both businesses are under the same ownership. Kind regards, Katie

Reactions: 8
I messaged Thermatex Rugs, this is what I said:

Very disappointed to see Thermatex supporting an Instagram Influencer who rides her openly lane horse and refuses to get a soundness work up. I’m surprised at the lack of awareness shown by the company to support Ray the Goth and therefore will be reluctant to purchase any Thermatex goods myself. Does the Thermatex brand also own Jeffries and Nummed? If so I will be avoiding those brands too. Very sad to see such a well known brand not doing any due diligence checks on the brand ambassadors chosen. Look on any of the ridden videos, you will see an unhappy and lame horse.

Response from Thermatex Rugs
Hello, thank you for sharing your concerns that we, as a business, will look into. Yes I can confirm that both businesses are under the same ownership. Kind regards, Katie
I wonder if they look at it with the same rose tinted spectacles as RTG does. I may have to steal your message and edit it sightly I’m no good at writing formal stuff. And yours is polite and to the point. I just need to find out when your horse live first started at stonleigh as thats when I got my thermatex with my first wage and some birthday money

😁 I'm particularly interested in bargains and food, so yeah! Let's be having it
Right you will all have to use your imagination here and pretend I’m have got to the unboxing video of my your horse live vlog. First stop was the lemeuix outlet as it was the first one I came across. I picked up an absolute steal paying £30 for a sheepskin stud girth cover. Then I picked up one of their waterproof saddle covers for £25, amazing I have already saved the £18 entry fee in one shop. I got some hkm fleece lined riding tights for £34 and a hkm fleece lined base layer for £19, I honestly recommend a fleece lined base layer to anyone that competes and wants something warm and hidden or just for everyday use, I live in them in the winter. Also picked up a zero fill swish turnout for £80 not much savings there as that’s what they where on the website but didn’t have to pay postage which is a bonus. And picked up a mochara quarter zip jumper for £40 which again not much savings but no postage to pay. All in all a very good day and if you like Lemeuix and don’t live a million miles away it’s well worth going plus the demos are good.

O no Tina wasn't gunning for badminton at all, nor brc eventing champs!!!! Cam isn't everyone's cup of tea but he will earn every penny of how much he is getting for lessons between now and May 2023!!!

O no Tina wasn't gunning for badminton at all, nor brc eventing champs!!!! Cam isn't everyone's cup of tea but he will earn every penny of how much he is getting for lessons between now and May 2023!!!
is this about her new video? I cba to watch is it any good?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.