Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happybunny110

Just started watching megs vlog of han jumping dora, and god do i wish han had bought her. They are a really good partnership. Dora is forgiving enough for han to make some mistakes on, but challenging enough that han has to ride, and feels rewarded when she teaches dora stuff. As much as she loves affie, shes not as forgiving as dora. It seems like she enjoys riding dora a lot more than affie. Notice she rarely posts affie being ridden but is happy for meg to post a full blown vlog of her purely riding dora. She seems much more confident too.

Reactions: 13
Squirrelnutsarecool you make me laugh you dont give a shit about anyone & are saying what lots of people think this thread would be very boring without you Just people discussing what bits & saddles influencers were using & being told off if you dared criticise the VE squad because they wOrK sO hArD. I really laughed at ‘stick an air up bottle up your ass’ lol

Has anyone tackled Meg saying frosty grass causes ulcers they shouldn’t be aloud to give fake information to sell a product. I think a report to the ASA might be in order as thats definately against the rules
You’re my hero too!
im here to fetch the word on the street to what everyone is actually thinking.
if people want recommendations on products and want to kiss the VE squads precious booties then they need to carry straight forward and take a left turn at Snapchat. They will come across Instagram there. That is where the fake live and they should thrive.

right I’m off to check out this frosty grass and the absolute load of bollocks that it causes ulcers....... I’ll come back with my findings soon but I cant guarantee that when I exit the Elphick land I won’t be wearing an equidry. 🐿🐿🐿

On my way to the elphick yard I have just been blinded by a picture of Lucy with her tits out for charidddyyy.
women who have been fighting for equal rights and not to be treated as sex symbols have just gone back 30 years.
They are not happy

right ONWARDS...........

Right I feel violated!!!! Don’t come at me they made me wear it #gifted

however no evidence to say frost causes ulcers. I think she meant to say lack of grass causes ulcers. Easy mistake to make particularly when you can’t see the grass for the amount of y food that has been delivered. I can confirm it’s big my friends.

riht I’m off to sniff round riding with charlottes bush. Word on the street is it’s rank and not declaring paid adverts.......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
On the subject of sponsors, I am quite fine with seeing sponsored content or gifting etc. when it relates to the sport/horses. TBF, I usually skip past the bit and get to the content, but I don't mind info on Voltaire or bitting, or bedding, insurance, supplements and the like.
But YFood and HelloFresh and SquareSpace is just not at all interesting to me when specifically following equestrian content.
YFood in particular :rolleyes: I would be happy to NEVER see another ad for them!

At the end of the day, a good influencer needs to earn some money to produce entertaining content. Some go down the advertising route so the content remains free, some will go down the pay for view route so the end user is the one paying.

Now if you don’t enjoy the content, you don’t subscribe to the influencer but I think the fact we are on this forum means there is at least an influencer out there that we enjoy out there somewhere or you wouldn’t be on here in the first place? I don’t see why you’d be on tattle if you think all influencers are a waste of space and shouldn’t be given the time of day?

You can have a gossip and disagree with what someone posts but to have some strong feelings towards influencers in general I don’t really understand why you’re bothering reading.
I hate that statement “ a good influencer” like we accept this is a valued profession. It’s sales and should not be held on the high platform it is for young kids to aspire to . 50 years time....... why are there no nurses or doctors? Because they all went to be fucking influencers. Tattle is here for any opinion. If I want to say they are all shit I can. That’s why we have freedom of speech it’s just Unfortunate that because of all the cult worshippers ( sorry followers) you have to go under ground to tattle to have an opinion as if you had it on the other social media platforms under your real name you get death threats!
Why do I still watch them ? because I pray one day they may get better. I’m an optimist at heart. Unfortunately they havent as yet.
the “ your jealous” debate is fucking boring now ! Crawl back to fucking Instagram and kiss their arses while wearing your equidry, drinking your Y Food and an air up bottle in your arse

Anyone watched megs video yet? I honestly feel like she’s changed so much. Just felt like everything she said was “you NEED to do this.. you MUST have this”. A lot of your viewers have horses Meg and some of us aren’t lucky enough to have sponsors and facilities like you! Rubbed me up the wrong way a bit, miss the old, humble Meg :(
I’m still waiting for Meg to grow up and drive herself to events. mother still probs wiping her arse after she’s had a shit
you tube has created monster Meg , humble nice Meg has been dead a long time
some times I watch her old vlogs and it’s reminds me of simpler times before the glare of Voltaire. Ahhh how I miss that Meg

maybe there is something in the Y food they drink 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Jenievous

Chatty Member
I quite like RWC but her stories this morning are a bit tone deaf.. she keeps her life “easy” by being financially independent and “only work as hard as you have to”. Easier said than done pal! 😬
1.) Be financially independent

by keeping your horse for free at your family yard!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rememberancext

Lucy's top 5 money saving hacks for horse ownership: 1. 'Marry' into money and/or ensure partner has his own multi million pound equestrian related business; 2. Get paid by said business to do advertorials/promotion work. 3. Keep your horses on your partners' estate; 4. Get sponsored so you never have to buy any tack/horse box/feed; 5. Rarely go eventing/competing....
Sorry childish I know but couldn't resist....but agreed: totally tone deaf reel from someone who is, and always will be, extremely privileged

• Haha

Jenievous

Chatty Member
That’s disgusting. How can she say she loves and is obsessed with her horse when the minute they don’t provide her with what she wants she beats the shit out of it!

and this is in front of a load of people and on TV. Dread to think what goes on behind closed doors

I unfollowed her a while ago when she was harping on about horses not being capable of having a bond with humans. Fair enough but she was just so cold and heartless in the way she was speaking about her horses like they were just machines there to do her bidding
If she will do that in public what does she do at home? It sounds like she's justifying the fact her horses don't like her (Probably because she beats them if they don't do what she wants) by saying they're not capable of bonding with people. Which isn't true by the way.

Can believe how a 'professional influencer ' like Meg is getting on over a mark. I used to think she was really down to earth but I've just changed my mind after this...pathetic!! And what's with posting the cost of her entries then saying thanks to Y food for paying it...or I'm I mistaken?

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
Flo Carter on the other hand had a brilliant reaction - her score was lower than expected, so she said she couldn’t wait to get her hands on the sheet to see the comments. It came across in a much more positive way - in a way that she wanted to learn, not to bicker with professional judges. I usually like Meg, but she has done herself no favours with this.

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
If I was the parent of a young rider, Esme would be the type of influencer I would be happy for them to watch. Yes she is possibly aimed at a more novice rider or those without any massive competition aspirations, but as role models for young equestrians go, she’s pretty much what you want.

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
At the end of the day, a good influencer needs to earn some money to produce entertaining content. Some go down the advertising route so the content remains free, some will go down the pay for view route so the end user is the one paying.

Now if you don’t enjoy the content, you don’t subscribe to the influencer but I think the fact we are on this forum means there is at least an influencer out there that we enjoy out there somewhere or you wouldn’t be on here in the first place? I don’t see why you’d be on tattle if you think all influencers are a waste of space and shouldn’t be given the time of day?

You can have a gossip and disagree with what someone posts but to have some strong feelings towards influencers in general I don’t really understand why you’re bothering reading.

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
In all fairness to Tina, I think she is caring for a dying relative at the moment so she may have cut back on vlogging while doing this.

The likes of Meg really don’t live in the real world. I know they have to produce so much content to keep their YT views up and things and they have pressure off brands to get adverts out, but at the same time, they are doing heir hobby as a job and not trying to fit horses and riding in around a 9-5, or any other working hours. The rest of us are in a constant fight for daylight and time at this time of year and all our waking thoughts can’t just be about horses. She is very lucky to have a mother who is heavily involved because most of us grown ups are doing it single handedly and not relying on our mums. Plus she’s got the horses at home. I do like Meg but she has a level of privilege that I don’t even think she realises because it’s so normal to her. I wonder how she’d cope on a livery yard with no mother helping her and a full time job to fit in.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Agreed I cant put my finger on it but Rhi riding just looks so awkward its like she’s never actually going to with the horse & it always looks harsh.
She is rowing the canter.

Reading the comments on RTG thermatex post, she mentioned she's never been able to try their products before.
Why on earth are these companies not supporting their loyal customers first? Surely they have enough customers who already use and believe in their products, who would be much more deserving than her. 🙄
She is so beggy. Look at these lick arse comments on Bloomfield boxes post

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

raiseseyebrow

Does she actually re-home any of these cats?
It doesn’t look like it, I think her mum is the driving force behind the cat ‘rescue’ and she says she’s expecting to go from 100 cats to 200 by the end of November.

Assuming these are semi-feral colonies they should have worked with the farms to do TNR (trap, neuter, release) and that way the numbers of cats would naturally decrease over time.

Inevitably one of the real rescues is going to have to step in to fix this mess when they reach a crisis point. I’m so sick and tired of people setting up ‘rescues’ to justify their hoarding - I can think of at least two horse rescues that fall into this pot as well.

Reactions: 11

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
It’s the fact that Meg has made a pathetic reel about her square halt, it’s so noticeable from that angle it’s not quite square, she obviously can’t see that! Judges have judged from 2 different parts of the arena, so they are going to see different parts of the test. She just needs to get over it to be quite honest, she just acting like a spoilt child. It’s ridiculous. Seriously, Meg if you have an issue with your marks then you need to finalise it with your judges, don’t post on social media to gain a heap of sympathy!

greysandbays

I’m actually really surprised that blog of a cob doesn’t get more flack. Plain abuse to ride those horses at the weight she is. Watching the video of her jumping the cob and slamming on its back made me cringe. I’m considerably smaller than she is and I wouldn’t feel comfortable riding the cob or the grey. She’s not a bad rider but far, far too heavy to be riding.