Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
RTG needs to be talked about. She is part of why this site exists. You’ve got an ‘Influencer’ who is more obsessed with her matchy matchy and free bedding than actually sorting out get horses lameness issues.

Reactions: 16
Me neither but I’m behind you on this one. Someone like this shouldn’t have a platform. The fact that she thinks it can be explained anyway by those bullshit excuses as well 🤢
I keep reading the statement and getting more and more confused/angry.
Who does a statement addressing a video of them abusing their horse and then a few sentences in mentions Hickstead being their favourite show grounds 🤮
Also not sure she proof read very well when she put “Maybe I shouldn’t have hit Brian 3 times” it’s not just a maybe???! It’s a hard fucking no

• Heart

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
I do hate the YFood sponsorship, but I actually relly enjoy Meg's vlogs. They are funny, it's good having 'others' in the vlog, like Hobbit and Han and Pete. They are well edited (not as good as Ashley's which are amazing) and on the whole have loads and loads of horse/pony content, which is what I am there for.
I think she does have a good sense of humour and the fact that she is out there doing it and doing it well at grassroots is fun to watch.

I have tried watching This Esme and there's only so much matchy matchy I could take. I don't actually understand how she has so many views as not a lot really goes on in the vlog apart from the odd competition and the 'dares' vlogs. Not my cup of tea but apparently loads of people love it.

New Thread Title idea: Vlogmas, brought to you by YFood (only took 408 hours to edit each episode)
🎄🍾

Last edited:

userbdg123478

to go back to the influencer money thing-

they think they are being ‘transparent’ and sharing how much they earn from instagram but then they made a whole big quiz out of it? and made people guess and wait for ages for an answer!
that is not transparency!!! it’s just a viewer engagement strategy to try and get more views!

jnh24

Have you seen Classic Moet? She’s 19 and a cross country machine. Never understand why people write horses off in their mid to late teens.

Here’s the video abuseequus posted it
That’s disgusting. How can she say she loves and is obsessed with her horse when the minute they don’t provide her with what she wants she beats the shit out of it!

and this is in front of a load of people and on TV. Dread to think what goes on behind closed doors

I unfollowed her a while ago when she was harping on about horses not being capable of having a bond with humans. Fair enough but she was just so cold and heartless in the way she was speaking about her horses like they were just machines there to do her bidding

• Heart

Foodven

Her posts have been reported to BE.
Good!! How do you know? Imagine if her membership was revoked haha

Good. You can’t be like ‘this is my job’ and act so unprofessionally. In a corporate job you would be shown the door
Can you imagine! Marched straight to an office with multiple HR people around!

F9C3EB4E-809C-4C67-B07C-92C5B878FA8D.png

This is so cringe! What are THE FEI doing!?!?!? imagine if it was one of their judges, it could be one of their judges!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Beyond the wall

Tina has broken some rules if I'm not mistaken on a few occasions too.

I don't see an issue with Meg disputing her score. I'm not sure how " When you get a 6.5 for your halt, with the comment 'not square' but the slow motion says otherwise' is "slating" a judge. She felt it was square, it was slightly off and people have told her so. She hasn't been nasty. Just that she felt they were wrong and she's entitled to voice an opinion. I suspect she's tired and sore too and it's made her feel it a little harder. Not like she accosted the judge in the car park and had a go. Reporting her to BE is overkill.
I've seen other riders say alot worse tbh and professional ones at that. Who hasn't sat there and bitched about a score post test?

Oh god reading the statement and then seeing the video completely minimises her actions 😢 that was pure nasty. I’m sure that horse will have no clue why he has been ridden away from the jump, stopped and then hit three times. God I feel sick, some people really do not deserve to even breathe the same air as these beautiful creatures let alone ride them

horsey1234

What’s with Tina posting on Insta stories asking us what do we think she has earnt off YT this month and how long do we think it took her to edit a vlog?! Like who even gives a shit 😂
I never really understand why they insist on telling us how long it takes them to make vlogs. To me it always comes across as trying to make their viewers feel guilty for them spending so much time on content? Megan does this all the time “I’m working into the early hours” etc. as if it’s meant to make us viewers somehow feel grateful for this time spent or guilty we are somehow making them do this. They are PAID to do this 😂 not only that, it started as a hobby they enjoy. So effectively they are getting paid to do their hobby. Most of us also have horses, families and work FT jobs plus a commute. I sometimes feel like they don’t live in the real world.

greysandbays

I don’t understand Megs target audience. Her vlogs and sponsors are marketed towards teens and adults but her merch and this new book more towards children? I can’t see any fully grown adults wearing an elphick hoodie nor can I (or would at least hope not) see a child with a replacement meal shake. I like This Esme because she knows her target audience and sticks to it.

horsey1234

Meg’s reel makes her come across as a sore loser. I appreciate she had a mixed weekend but she’s achieved something a lot of us can only dream of by getting 2 horses to Badminton and now she’s publicly moaning about the judges over something pretty trivial. It’s hardly as if she’s been given a 2. The mark is not just the halt it’s the 1/2 circle, trot to G and halt. So we’re looking at more than just legs being in the right place here..

Reactions: 14

PlugSocket

Reading the comments on RTG thermatex post, she mentioned she's never been able to try their products before.
Why on earth are these companies not supporting their loyal customers first? Surely they have enough customers who already use and believe in their products, who would be much more deserving than her. 🙄

What a fucking day I have had!!!
scampering towards the dunstan farm and I got trapped and captured by the local looney ..... I mean Tina
she apparently is the only influencer worth talking to in Cornwall and SHE made Emily famous anyways she took me straight back to her lair where she insisted I needed to meet her other half. Jesus guys not kidding when I say he’s old as balls! Apparently they work in the motor trade which to me just means a fucking garage!!
she was getting ready for her vlogmas special where she just recycles the same old bollocks she has done on previous years. Heads up though I think she has roped in local children to assist her with the promo. Nothing more she loves than a bit of child labour. Rumour has it it’s because that’s the level of her intellect but hey I’m not one to judge

all I could hear was how she was so surprised she qualified for badminton grassroots as she had only attended every regional final possible and to be honest was just doing it for fun. Shocker!

as I tried to escape I ran past the stable where low and behold she was keeping Cameron beer captive. Apparently he’s her new toy and she lets him out only on special occasions I.e. when she needs vlog content as lets be honest her creativity has never existed.
the rest of the time he can be found licking the floor.

anyway look out for me In her next vlog as you can see I possibly will make an appearance where she is now telling people even the local wildlife love her big titties and want to be adopted.
you heard it from me first that no one can fucking stand her ......even the wildlife

right onwards to Dunstans farm.............

Attachments

• Haha

Rememberancext

Meg needs to wind her neck in as per the first bicton video. I know she works hard and her content quality is excellent. She enjoys the privilege that her vlogging gets her. But she also has a responsibility to set for her demographic which I suspect trends young. Eventing is partly subjective and there are more bad than good days even for the pros. While on camera, take it on the chin and show good sportsmanship. While off camera, say what you want. Btw han is an extraordinary friend, especially when you bear in mind what a tough time she's had in recent weeks.

mik05

Sort of feel sorry for Blobthecob, she had a good jumping career on ponies with Nero, which gave her a big social following. For one reason or another she hasn't jumped at a similar level on horses. She comes across quite young and seems to love and care for all animals not just horses. Can't help but feel like, having all these animals to care for just isn't reality for the long term, physically and financially. A regular job, less animals and more normality could be a good thing for her. She's seemed lost the last few years. She comes across a lovely girl with a kind heart and I hope she finds her "thing".

Reactions: 13

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Anyone watched megs video yet? I honestly feel like she’s changed so much. Just felt like everything she said was “you NEED to do this.. you MUST have this”. A lot of your viewers have horses Meg and some of us aren’t lucky enough to have sponsors and facilities like you! Rubbed me up the wrong way a bit, miss the old, humble Meg :(
This is the first I have ever heard of frosted grass causing ulcers. It can cause laminitis and the evidence it may cause colic is circumstantial but I can't say I have ever in my years heard of frosty grass causing ulcers. Only lack of adequate forage.

Unless I am completely wrong here (I cannot find anything on google other than the lack of adequate forage thing) I think it's not good influencing going around spreading things that might not necessarily be true. All to advertise her sponsored haylage from Silvermoor?

• Wow

Wodge887

She’s just lazy.
I didnt aee the beds properly yesterday but here they just looked like she was in the middle of digging them out so going to look bad on her stories today she admits she messed up because the deep litter worked in the summer but not when she had to bring them in for a long time & they mushed it all up because she hadn’t done it properly Shes straight away cleaned them out & is going to muck out properly every day. Shes admitted she made a mistake & is owning it & not making excuses or making out people who have messaged her are trolling her. I think there worse behaviour out there.