Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saywhathorsegirl

Has anyone watched Megs new vlog? A day in Pete’s life? But why? 🤦🏼‍♀️
It was very…cinematic? I’m sure there’s been a lot of requests for Pete content. And I appreciated the effort. But what happens if Pete doesn’t work out long term? I wonder if they’ll be engaged soon? 🤷‍♀️ And seems like Meg is in the background staging all of it. There would be no Pete’s Eats without Meg pushing it.

RWC again thinking she owns the world. Getting annoyed at the council for cutting trees down. Ozzy didn’t even look that stressed in that video to me. Maybe I’m bad at reading horse body language…
And if he’s supposedly so stressed then holding him close to the noise and shrieking in his ears is hardly going to help

ReaRea

Chatty Member
I used to enjoy her older vlogs, but you can see it has gone to her head tbh. I feel for Han, it seems she does a super job grooming for Meg and being there when needed. If I had a friend like that I would make space for them at my yard. A smaller yard with a good routine might really help Han and Affie.

Off topic a little, but does anyone else feel Olivia Towers vlogs went a bit crap when Laura left? I feel like Laura was the personality and with her gone, it became evident that Olivia is a bit dull?
I think Han gets plenty of perks from her friendship with Meg as it is. I don’t think they really have room to have Affie there on livery though.

Oh no don’t worry I didn’t think you were saying she didn’t handle it well, I was just surprised by how well she did handle it considering the other videos of her riding him!
She is slowly getting used to him, she definetly needs better balance as I think thats where her main problems are, she isn’t as balanced as she should be hence the yanking him in the gob. Which I why I think lunge lessons could help. I did lots of jumping without reins when I was younger and it improved my hands. I guess it also taught my horse a lot to.