Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whinge in general incoming…..

so many over weight people riding ex racers it’s unreal. They are not built to carry unbalanced people over 12 stone.
Then they wonder why they have back issues 🙈

Reactions: 12
RTG had to get the mention of Spillers in. Funny they are currently looking for influencers to work with. She would sell her granny for a brand partnership.

Reactions: 3
Does she seriously believe the drivel she has written. The bit about working them is correct but she doesn’t seem to practice what she preaches.
The pony doesn't work from behind, nor does she have proper muscle.
Also whoever told her that balancer turns muscle into fat is bullshitting her. At 14% NSC it's also not suitable for laminitics, not by much but they should be at 10% absolute max. The balancer literally is a marketing ploy. It even has molasses in it which is a complete no for metabolics and horses needing to lose weight. All it does is provide the vitamins and minerals, and some amino acids that would typically be missing when you are soaking hay and restricting the diet.
How do I know that? By googling it and looking at the website. It's dangerous to be recommending stuff when she doesn't know what's in it.

Does anyone know how old RTG is??
She comes across as very immature and is really clueless. Does she honestly think that you can turn fat into muscle?? How odd.
She looks like she's in her 30's. In that podcast she talked about starting her youtube channel in 2006 when she was in high school so it depends what year she was in.

Reactions: 5
Poor pepper
That reel made me cringe hard, an accident waiting to happen holding the lead rope at the very end in an open field when your horse is clearly feeling a bit fresh…and with your phone in the other hand just to get some content for your Instagram. I don’t care how much you trust your horse, that’s just asking to get kicked in the head. I noticed that ruthirisheq commented something along the same lines that it could’ve gone wrong and the comment got deleted…

Reactions: 6
RTG had to get the mention of Spillers in. Funny they are currently looking for influencers to work with. She would sell her granny for a brand partnership.
If it helps her realise Pepper is morbidly obese I’m all for it. But as she blocked me I highly doubt she will take advice given.
The pony doesn't work from behind, nor does she have proper muscle.
Also whoever told her that balancer turns muscle into fat is bullshitting her. At 14% NSC it's also not suitable for laminitics, not by much but they should be at 10% absolute max. The balancer literally is a marketing ploy. It even has molasses in it which is a complete no for metabolics and horses needing to lose weight. All it does is provide the vitamins and minerals, and some amino acids that would typically be missing when you are soaking hay and restricting the diet.
How do I know that? By googling it and looking at the website. It's dangerous to be recommending stuff when she doesn't know what's in it..
I honestly think balancers are a bit of a scam tbh. I feed a vitamin and mineral supplement instead but my horse is working while on a restricted diet Pepper is neither of these things so has no nerd to be fed it at all.

They all lick her arse and need bloody educating. Unfortunately for her I have two tiktocks so can still see all the crap. I replyed to the one about her neck being gorgeous, the horse is horrendously overweight and is going to get laminitis and thats what caused her to block me. I almost want Pepper to get laminitis to teach her a lesson but at the same time Pepper doesn’t deserve to suffer.
All my comments got removed, pretty sure I’m close to being blocked too. Shocking how many people can’t see how obese that horse is

Reactions: 1
My comment has been removed too. Someone said about how gorgeous and muscly it was and I responded saying that's not muscle, that's fat. It's gone now.

i told someone who thought she was a stallion that “it’s a mare” and someone corrected me to *she is a mare
like pepper gives a duck
I can’t help but keep going back to the comments. Someone said you can get mares to have a neck like this with ‘correct training and feed’😱
RTG is liking all the comments about her neck - she’s either completely delusional or is keeping her obese to make a point and so she doesn’t looks too big for her

Reactions: 4
I honestly think balancers are a bit of a scam tbh. I feed a vitamin and mineral supplement instead but my horse is working while on a restricted diet Pepper is neither of these things so has no nerd to be fed it at all.
Pepper's diet is anything but restricted that's for sure.

RTG is liking all the comments about her neck - she’s either completely delusional or is keeping her obese to make a point and so she doesn’t looks too big for her
I think RTG is doing her best and genuinely believes Pepper is ok

I think showing has a lot to answer for in normalisation of overweight cobs

Responsible horse owners don’t allow their horses to get that fat or try their upmost! I had a pony come to me fatter than Pepper, the biggest pony I had ever seen. He went onto strict strip grazing, was exercised 6 days a week and sometimes twice in a day. He didn’t get any hard feed and his hay was weighed according to his weight, workload and turnout.

I think RTG is doing her best and genuinely believes Pepper is ok

I think showing has a lot to answer for in normalisation of overweight cobs
If she was doing her best she would at least double check that people telling her the same thing over and over and over again are definitely in the wrong rather than just believing she's the only person who is right in the whole world. Sorry she doesn't get a pass on that.

Reactions: 2
If she was doing her best she would at least double check that people telling her the same thing over and over and over again are definitely in the wrong rather than just believing she's the only person who is right in the whole world. Sorry she doesn't get a pass on that.
If she was doing her best she would acknowledge that the horse is obese.

This!

I was also surprised to learn in that vlog she made that they hadn’t scanned around Christmas time to check there was still something in there to be feeding.
If you have spent out all that money to get to the mare in foal, another £45/£50 scan to check is nothing.
No shade on Meg, just my opinion, I know not everyone does it, maybe this year they will.
She had mentioned that Bear isnt too keen on having the vet there, maybe a decision they made to keep the mare as stress free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.