Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap that farrier butchered poor Popcorn's feet! They're so short!

I have my doubts about that fancy yard he's on. All the horses are grazing on small paddocks with grass so short you can barely see it. No wonder he had ulcers
so many yards around that have all the fancy facilities but no grazing for the poor horses which is basic horse care🥺

Reactions: 5
Joanna is going to have a rotational on that little mare if she keeps going at the speed she's going! What a super pony but needs a bit more direction from it's rider. Inside the time at BE90, on a 13.2/14h(?) WITH a circle... oh and can someone tell her plaits are PLATTS not PLATES ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

That is at the yard they keep cloudy at not Ellie’s yard I think I remember them saying.
My daughter showed me the post so I just presumed it was the yard popcorn is on. It’s still odd to use a photo that’s obviously promoting a brand in a field with ragwort.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just seen Georgie looks to be giving up eventing and the grey she had has gone off to a new home ☹

Reactions: 2
Joanna is going to have a rotational on that little mare if she keeps going at the speed she's going! What a super pony but needs a bit more direction from it's rider. Inside the time at BE90, on a 13.2/14h(?) WITH a circle... oh and can someone tell her plaits are PLATTS not PLATES ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
PLATES has been rocking my noggin for so long I have to skip past as soon as I see the image of Blondies Plates appear on screen.

They were going so fast I saw an almost slip at least twice in the showjumping.
They are really fast XC cos she's constantly pushing her on all the time and not trying to steady up and pace herself in the slightest.

Jenny Rudall's stories today on Instagram 👏👏 a huge duck you to whoever it was that was bashing Megan's weight yesterday 🖕

Reactions: 9
I cannot agree more with this! I hate to say it but I think she is needing something to happen to make her realise how dangerous she is being. There is only so much tit riding that pony will put up with. Don’t get me started on the ‘plaiting’ situation. Surely she hears everyone else saying it correctly, it makes her sound ridiculous every time she says it!!

Also why do the feed Blondie an energy shot?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Megan is a gorgeous girl and a completely healthy weight. The comment about her was out of order. She is well within the healthy range and is not impacting on her horses in the saddle.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure the plait/plates thing is a Scottish pronunciation? My friend from Glasgow says it almost like Plates/Pleets.
In fairness now I've thought about it and seen the word written down it actually looks like it should be said "plates" from the spelling. English is a weird language!

For someone who says they can't afford this or that, Kizzy & Etties Ponies sure do pick up extra horses quickly when they want one. They've had Nellie, what, 10 weeks?!

Reactions: 11
For someone who says they can't afford this or that, Kizzy & Etties Ponies sure do pick up extra horses quickly when they want one.
I guess it’s that I can’t afford a Ferrari but I can a land rover
To another persons I can’t afford a Land Rover so here is my Renault cleo 😅 I don’t follow the page so don’t know how much she claims poverty, but they have horses and go hunting so sorry your not poor, if you’ve enough money spare to own I think 4 now please don’t patronise me with your money issues keep that to yourself, quickest way to lose respect
We all have to watch spending at times but for some it’s whether to turn on the heating compared to another’s do I really need this new horse

Reactions: 7
I guess it’s that I can’t afford a Ferrari but I can a land rover
To another persons I can’t afford a Land Rover so here is my Renault cleo 😅 I don’t follow the page so don’t know how much she claims poverty, but they have horses and go hunting so sorry your not poor, if you’ve enough money spare to own I think 4 now please don’t patronise me with your money issues keep that to yourself, quickest way to lose respect
We all have to watch spending at times but for some it’s whether to turn on the heating compared to another’s do I really need this new horse
Yeah they claim to live frugally but they have 5 (the 2 shetlands, the small coloured retired mare, bug & mums horse) all at home in beautiful countryside. Kids seem to be homeschooled so mum doesn’t appear to have to work a normal job. I follow their page as it’s nice to seeing the kiddies enjoying their ponies but I try to not read too much into the posts and the comments from their followers or I get myself too wound up 😅

Reactions: 6
Yeah they claim to live frugally but they have 5 (the 2 shetlands, the small coloured retired mare, bug & mums horse) all at home in beautiful countryside. Kids seem to be homeschooled so mum doesn’t appear to have to work a normal job. I follow their page as it’s nice to seeing the kiddies enjoying their ponies but I try to not read too much into the posts and the comments from their followers or I get myself too wound up 😅
Haha agreed
I can’t actually read her posts as they’re just one massive essay length paragraph. It’s like word vomit I can’t deal with it

Haha agreed
I can’t actually read her posts as they’re just one massive essay length paragraph. It’s like word vomit I can’t deal with it
I think I’ve said before I unfollowed a while back because of the strange writing style and then their followers copying it, all the whooshing and nonsense

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.