Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really know anything about her but can anyone tell me how she has a cross country course at home? Seems so random and hat she has one but can’t ride xc particularly well at all?
Cross country course is a stretch. It’s some tyres, a log and a post and rail fence in her field

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am surprised no one has mentioned Charlotte’s latest reel. I honestly cringed the whole way through. She’s still trying to be funny and quirky and relatable. We’ve all said it before but that horse doesn’t look comfortable. I get that he’s a hot horse but something isn’t right. Bucking like that over every jump… even if it is just freshness, Charlotte’s riding is not helping.
Vossi looks incredibly uncomfortable there's something really off with him even on the flat he looks tense and hollow I can't believe Super XC have shared that too?! Plenty of good young event riders they could have supported instead of Charlotte who's an advert for riding a horse at a dangerous speed who is clearly in need of a vet.

Reactions: 6
My old horse did this after jumping. He was a mega hot horse to ride and we still realised something was wrong. Diagnosed with kissing spine not long after. I don't really follow Charlotte but I assume she's had his back looked at with bucking like that when jumping?
I don't think she's had him x-rayed. She had him scoped and he had ulcers but he's worse now than he was then. Ulcers are almost always secondary to pain elsewhere so I think it's time to get him x-rayed, even just to fully rule out KS.

I don’t think she’s had scans etc. Just physio. I may be wrong.
Yes and he has very regular physio too so I wouldn't expect him to act like this considering that and the brand new saddle. I don't think Charlotte isn't trying either.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she's had him x-rayed. She had him scoped and he had ulcers but he's worse now than he was then. Ulcers are almost always secondary to pain elsewhere so I think it's time to get him x-rayed, even just to fully rule out KS.

Yes and he has very regular physio too so I wouldn't expect him to act like this considering that and the brand new saddle. I don't think Charlotte isn't trying either.
She will just say he is fresh if anyone says anything to her. But there’s a difference between fresh bucks and pain bucks. Did you see the video of her lunging him when she first got him and she said he’s always been like that

Reactions: 2
He definitely didn’t look like that with that show jumper guy riding him (when she had a few lessons years ago). She is too tall and too heavy handed and thumps down in the saddle. He needs a calm and quiet rider and she is neither of those.

Reactions: 7
Both Emily (Kizzy’s mum) and Chelsea (Harlow’s mum) having a moan on insta this morning. Don’t put yourselves or your children in the public domain if you can’t take other opinions or criticisms IMO.
But they’ve done more than put themselves in the public domain ?

My IG is public domain but I’m not selling my lifestyle as the product

If you’re an influencer monetising your IG then you’re selling a product (you) don’t be suprised when the product attracts criticism

Reactions: 9
Meg Elphick has put some pounds on hasn’t she?!
Just watched Tina’s 2nd vlog, far out it’s all her face and talking and not much else 😂
Mmm not fair at all she has a lovely figure. Comments like that are pretty tit. She isn't over weight at all.

Reactions: 7
I don't ride (atm) because I am overweight at 5'3 and 13.1 stone.

RTG is a big lass, and her horse is clearly overweight and clearly it's a welfare issue.

Meg Elphick is NOT overweight, and actually its lovely to see her looking so happy and healthy.

The person/people who sent screenshot need to get a bloody life

Reactions: 9
Meg Elphick has put some pounds on hasn’t she?!
Just watched Tina’s 2nd vlog, far out it’s all her face and talking and not much else 😂
I wish I was Meg's weight, maybe I'd be riding.
There is literally nothing wrong with how she looks or weighs. Uncalled for !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Feels like the poster could have been the sender re Meg… wanting to insert themselves into some drama? Tattle is my secret pleasure, but that was absolutely filthy, and I’m so relieved there was no support for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Feels like the poster could have been the sender re Meg… wanting to insert themselves into some drama? Tattle is my secret pleasure, but that was absolutely filthy, and I’m so relieved there was no support for it.
I agree 👀 whoever sent it knew Meg would be upset and post about it on her stories, maybe they thought she'd share their message (and insta account) and get attention that way? In which case it backfired 😂

Reactions: 4
Jess is takin Sid to the beach, he recovered from his lameness quick…

Reactions: 6
Jess is takin Sid to the beach, he recovered from his lameness quick…
🤯 I hope they are planning on staying in walk. I don’t know anyone that would take a horse with reoccurring lameness and recent time off due to it to the beach 😭.

What’s wrong with keeping him as a happy hacker just walking out a couple of times a week, at least he might last rather than breaking every few weeks.

Reactions: 5
RTG has had Peps condition scored at a six which is assuming same scale 1-9 as Spillers slightly over so she is clearly listening

Reactions: 4
RTG has had Peps condition scored at a six which is assuming same scale 1-9 as Spillers slightly over so she is clearly listening
I call bullshit on that! Theres no way that horse is at a good weight for this time of year or slightly over as she says. Esme’s boys where thinner and she was told they need to loose a bit so why ie she saying that Pepper doesn’t need to loose any is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
🤯 I hope they are planning on staying in walk. I don’t know anyone that would take a horse with reoccurring lameness and recent time off due to it to the beach 😭.

What’s wrong with keeping him as a happy hacker just walking out a couple of times a week, at least he might last rather than breaking every few weeks.
I know, it’s completely not fair. I wonder if he’s on bute 24/7, it’s cruel if he is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.