Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dressagediva

I think possibly a combination of bots and non-horsey followers who see a nice looking/pretty coloured horse but who have no idea what they’re actually looking at. She also deletes anything remotely negative.
Her account gained a lot of American followers during 2020/21. They're mostly non-horsey people. She blocks any horsey people who comment.

Reactions: 1

_Willfully_

Is the Gareth Huges one the beyond the stable?
No, it was with Olivia Towers. Well worth listening to. He seems refreshingly down to earth.

Karla really showed her true colours in the tattle podcast.
She was spitting mad, bless her.

Is the Gareth Huges one the beyond the stable? I used to listen to the horse and hound podcast but haven’t for a while as Spotify don’t automatically play it anymore and theres only so many hours in the day. Equiratings also have a podcast I think I may have listened to all mine seem to be true crime atm 😂

I'm into True Crime as well!!!

I think Tina is making a huge mistake going for the 100 qualification rather than the 90 again for badders 2025. She could definitely place front of house at 90 but I seriously doubt she would place in the 100. No doubt Banksy and her will boss round the xc but the showjumping...I would be hesitant!

secrets123

It’s terrible. Does she buy followers? Or does she have many accounts that she posts so many positive comments under her videos from? All these names look like bots
I think possibly a combination of bots and non-horsey followers who see a nice looking/pretty coloured horse but who have no idea what they’re actually looking at. She also deletes anything remotely negative.

What I don’t quite understand about Miri is how she is surprised that something has been found with Blondie. That horse has been screaming out saying she was unhappy or in pain and not wanting to be ridden!
CBA to try and unravel her instagram post but is she saying she has issues with her ovaries as well as supenseries? I could have told her the mare has some kind of issue relating to her ovaries or hormones as she is worse when in season.

MayaK.

Ah Ashley Harrison’s vlog is out. I did suspect from her recent posts (not wanting to give spoilers if anyone hasn’t seen yet)

1055Horse

She did some BD with her a few years back and did very well. Bear always pulled out a cracking test eventing too.
Yes, I remember her getting some really cracking BD scores and I think almost always a sub 30 dressage eventing.

Though I do remember a BD vlog she did when she got below 70% and was horrified as "Bear always gets sub 30/70% plus", but I though the test looked rushed. BD and eventing dressage used to be quite different, but I think the gap has really been closed in the last few years.

I think it would be interesting to steer her down this route (but I am biased!)

19x94

On the topic of how much Khal will be sold for - you're all way below the mark! I work in showjumping, the price of the horses is insane. We had a 1.45 jumper who is less athletic, less careful and much harder to ride than Khal and he sold for 350k! Recently bought a tricky, quirky, known bolter with good breeding, has jumped up to 1.35s (8yo, so behind the mark in terms of age classes etc as he was too tricky to ride) and he was purchased for 195k.

Khal is worth an absolute fortune, not only because he is evidently a 1.45 horse that will keep going up the ranks, but he's relatively low mileage and produced by an amateur, easy to ride. Those are hard to come by!
Bloody hell. £350K! I'm in the wrong discipline.

I really hope she manages to get decent money for him, he's a cracking horse.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I couldn't get through Megs last video because I was hyper-fixated on how many times Hobs said Good Girl to Wilma when they were tacking up in the rain 😅 It must have been 40 times in 3 minutes. I had to turn it off
Ha ha, I noticed it too, what was all that about? They really do baby their horses.

That massive field of grass is insane! Why would you turn your (already fat) horse out onto that with no attempt to restrict their intake?
Her excuse would be oh it’s group turnout so theres not much grass per horse. But the field still looks quite big and horses can eat a huge amount when they first go onto lush grass like that. And the speed the grass is growing that will be very fattening grass.

Welshgal97

Does anyone know what is going on with the whole Emily eventing Addie and Banksy thing? I zoned out when Tina was talking about it but sure she said something about Emily trying to qualify T and Banks for something? Surely it should be the combination that qualifies?

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
So has Meg never done a full vet work up on Bear and her”quirky” issues? Did Miri or Hannah ever elucidate on what their vets told them about their horses that there was nothing wrong with and people were just being bullies about?
I saw Miri ask questions on a PSD group …

daledancer

I listened to that podcast with Justine on, she more or less said that the vlogger girls read Tattle on the regular and have tried to help her get an account/sign in. Makes sense how they randomly get 'sent screenshots' all the time!

Also was browsing this account, opened this post and - that must be Dali right? Mackey Ireland saddle pad and he has that constant tail swish.

Seems this person doesn't seem to care (rightly) what influencers think, a couple have replied in their comment section defending themselves for using some type of training method (not that they were in the post, like Dali is) that was being criticised and they very much stand their ground.

edit: I just scrolled down to see Holly commented on the post haha. They seemed to have a nice-ish talk about it, Holly wasn't happy about the clip being used without asking - which I'm 50/50 on, she posted those clips publically and they were taken at a public place/show.
Which Podcast? Might make it my bedtime listen as I really like Justine...x