Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5592.jpeg

This is poor Vossi……… Charlotte isn’t overly happy with her scores this time, but she’s not going to be too hard on herself, but actually she always appreciates winning a rosette 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s also trying a new set of reins because when she finishes her tests, her reins are always 5cm longer than when she started 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dear Lord……… Who ever can sit through and watch her vlogs needs a life!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2984909
This is poor Vossi……… Charlotte isn’t overly happy with her scores this time, but she’s not going to be too hard on herself, but actually she always appreciates winning a rosette 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s also trying a new set of reins because when she finishes her tests, her reins are always 5cm longer than when she started 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dear Lord……… Who ever can sit through and watch her vlogs needs a life!!
that’s hard to look at. Not quite rolkur but not far off. She’s a terrible rider whos ended up with a good horse and has ruined him. First show jumping & now dressage. She’ll never sell him though. Poor Vossi!
---
View attachment 2984909
When you look at as a whole though. He’s got a mega trot! Shame about the neck & pos rider!

Attachments

Last edited:
that’s hard to look at. Not quite rolkur but not far off. She’s a terrible rider whos ended up with a good horse and has ruined him. First show jumping & now dressage. She’ll never sell him though. Poor Vossi!
---

When you look at as a whole though. He’s got a mega trot! Shame about the neck & pos rider!
Shame about his rider! She’s swinging off his mouth, no wonder she needed new reins!!!

My god, has anyone watched Harlows video about their barn? Completely copying forest oaks 😂
They mention forest oaks a lot don’t they? They have a chance to have their own unique barn and they are choosing to copy someone else. It seems such a missed opportunity not to have their own style.

Reactions: 4
---

It’s no wonder she's a terrible rider if thats how her instructor is telling her to ride and dressage judges reward her for it. She needs an instructor that will make her ride in a more forward elastic contact. Everything will looks far nicer then.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't get through Megs last video because I was hyper-fixated on how many times Hobs said Good Girl to Wilma when they were tacking up in the rain 😅 It must have been 40 times in 3 minutes. I had to turn it off

Reactions: 1
I couldn't get through Megs last video because I was hyper-fixated on how many times Hobs said Good Girl to Wilma when they were tacking up in the rain 😅 It must have been 40 times in 3 minutes. I had to turn it off
Omg yes! I had to fast forward it……. I’m so glad some else picked up on this too! It was doing my head in 😂
I don’t rate Wilma at all…… she doesn’t have much style over a fence, but wait, she’s just a baby!

• Haha
Same! I’m sure at one point she said it about 15 times in the space of 25 seconds :ROFLMAO: It became comical in the end!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder how Ardeo feel about Wilma and Meg’s partnership? Obviously a partnership does take time to develop, but we are horse shopping at the moment and my other half (non-horsey granted) has said he doesn’t fancy looking at Ardeo given what he’s seen of Wilma. Obviously she’s just one horse and my other half isn’t a rider, but when he said that, it made me wonder how Ardeo feel about how things have gone with Wilma. I think we were all thinking it would have been going a lot better by now. Hopefully she will take her to the vlog camps etc this year. 🤞

I sound like a proper grump, but I hate when people (Charlotte) force a smile the whole way through their dressage tests

Reactions: 4
Ha ha, I noticed it too, what was all that about? They really do baby their horses.

I wonder how Ardeo feel about Wilma and Meg’s partnership? Obviously a partnership does take time to develop, but we are horse shopping at the moment and my other half (non-horsey granted) has said he doesn’t fancy looking at Ardeo given what he’s seen of Wilma. Obviously she’s just one horse and my other half isn’t a rider, but when he said that, it made me wonder how Ardeo feel about how things have gone with Wilma. I think we were all thinking it would have been going a lot better by now. Hopefully she will take her to the vlog camps etc this year. 🤞
Im genuinely surprised, I thought with all Mega experience that they would have hit the ground running. She said Wilma had all the basics and had been started nicely and Meg is used to riding different horses, to still be jumping a 70cm after this long is odd. I get it, but I don’t understand it.

It almost looks like (and I have NO idea if this is true or not just how it might look to an outsider) that Wilma is a lot less straightforward than she seemed at Ardeo or even if they potentially mis-represented how much she'd done. She went very nicely over th cross country fences in Ireland but that was at a venue she knew & had presumeably been schooled at, with no-one else around.
Maybe she hasn't coped as well with the move & the exposure to all the things that go on at an event.

Reactions: 5
It almost looks like (and I have NO idea if this is true or not just how it might look to an outsider) that Wilma is a lot less straightforward than she seemed at Ardeo or even if they potentially mis-represented how much she'd done. She went very nicely over th cross country fences in Ireland but that was at a venue she knew & had presumeably been schooled at, with no-one else around.
Maybe she hasn't coped as well with the move & the exposure to all the things that go on at an event.
Meg is a complete backwards rider than most riders that produce young horses. I’d say that with Meg’s backwards way of riding, defensiveness and low confidence, it has affected Wilma. But to stay low level is a good thing, but Meg carries on like it’s all Wilma’s fault being the way she is, but horses get there confidence from there rider, Meg needs to take a look at herself in her riding and stop blaming the horses. At least she had a positive weekend with her.

Reactions: 6
Im genuinely surprised, I thought with all Mega experience that they would have hit the ground running. She said Wilma had all the basics and had been started nicely and Meg is used to riding different horses, to still be jumping a 70cm after this long is odd. I get it, but I don’t understand it.
To be fair, doing badminton with jam probably did put a spanner on the works. She’s got too many horses to keep up with at the moment !! Ought to cut down and then she’d manage

Reactions: 3