Equestrian influencers #18 Dressage with Charlotte is a go, for the umpteenth time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else confused about Welsh.Fatty post about taking her mare a hack in the woods and clipping her today…. Since this is the same mare she had put to sleep in September
That’s nuts, I remember the caption at the time reading rather oddly!

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else confused about Welsh.Fatty post about taking her mare a hack in the woods and clipping her today…. Since this is the same mare she had put to sleep in September
I think the caption is about a different horse and the photo is one of the mare that was pts

Previous post is this - Got her photos back from our photoshoot before she was PTS 🥰and I love them 🥰 will finish off our photo shoot next weekend hopefully 🤞🏻🤞🏻

IMG_5780.jpeg
IMG_5781.jpeg

From 17th September

IMG_5776.jpeg

From today???

ETA: Unless she just puts the name of the horse in the photo at the beginning?

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 16
It’s official that Emily is sponsored by horsehage. What’s the point?! She gets free hay/haylage from the farm!

Sorry but what the actual F is that announcement post?? the smiley heart faces and the fact that another horse freaked because "mine get shot"? I've never come across this person but that seems so... cold toward a horse losing her life 😥
No tit! That made horrible reading! What a heartless post.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 3
What a vile rider this girl is. How is this acceptable?
Obviously not the first time pony has stopped and it was a dirty stop. Raising whip above shoulder is not acceptable - and arguably she's outgrown the pony. But I do have sympathy for the girl because I would imagine the torrent of criticism that will be coming her way could be alot for a young teen to deal with. Let's be frank - there's worse happening at sj shows every weekend.

Obviously not the first time pony has stopped and it was a dirty stop. Raising whip above shoulder is not acceptable - and arguably she's outgrown the pony. But I do have sympathy for the girl because I would imagine the torrent of criticism that will be coming her way could be alot for a young teen to deal with. Let's be frank - there's worse happening at sj shows every weekend.
How can change happen if instructors are not sorting this out from a young age. We had a girl on the yard who would take her anger out on her pony. It was grim to watch. Just because something happens at adult events doesn’t make this any less bad.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just looked and that pony and rider won that class last year - the pony is now 22 though so might be feeling his age a bit maybe hence the stop. I did think that was a bit off how she reacted though.

I’ve just looked and that pony and rider won that class last year - the pony is now 22 though so might be feeling his age a bit maybe hence the stop. I did think that was a bit off how she reacted though.
Yes completely unacceptable use of the whip! If she was my child I would take it off her until she understood it's there to back up a leg aid, not to apply corporal punishment on an animal.

Reactions: 6
How quickly things changes - not that long ago Meg was pushing Lemieux on all her followers - they must be pretty sick now if they spent all their hard earned cash only for Meg to now be pushing Mochara hard.

Reactions: 1
How quickly things changes - not that long ago Meg was pushing Lemieux on all her followers - they must be pretty sick now if they spent all their hard earned cash only for Meg to now be pushing Mochara hard.
They have Olivia Bowen advertising for them too! She her only sees her horse once every few weeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.