Equestrian influencers #18 Dressage with Charlotte is a go, for the umpteenth time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s entirely possible there’s a valid reason she wasn’t there, I doubt she was deliberately left out. She goes to practically everything else with them.
She was there, just wasn’t given the chance to ride. Perhaps because she’s not one of the “big four”

I know it's a bit late to the party but just watched Holly Lenahan's XC schooling vlog - the venue she went to seems challenging enough!

I think she thought the whole idea of retraining an OTTB to be an eventer would be far easier and she just ended up getting stuck.

Reactions: 1
This is what I mean. Mine is a poor doer so needs a lot of feed and hay. But 8-9 horses is still going to be costing you thousands a month without going anywhere. I earn a significant salary and still couldn’t afford that.
This...
I have three horses at home.
So in theory no livery bill though the mortgage is enough.
The cost of shoes, bedding, feed, hay, physio on a 6 weekly basis is almost crippling.
Add in dentist, jabs, chiro, lessons etc and I do not see how anyone not a millionaire could afford 9 horses to be kept properly!!

Reactions: 5
She was there, just wasn’t given the chance to ride. Perhaps because she’s not one of the “big four”
She may have politely declined. Not everyone wants to go galloping along a beach on a horse you’ve never ridden before while having it filmed to be plastered all over social media.

Reactions: 13
She may have politely declined. Not everyone wants to go galloping along a beach on a horse you’ve never ridden before while having it filmed to be plastered all over social media.
Yes and did she not recently have surgery?
saying grown adults wouldn’t let her play is really reaching 😅

Reactions: 12
Yes and did she not recently have surgery?
saying grown adults wouldn’t let her play is really reaching 😅
We can only judge what we see and if some felt like she was left out then that’s their view of the situation. Doesn’t make it true like others have said she may not have wanted to ride

Omg holly!!!!!! Its obvious to anyone watching that Rocky isnt going to make a sj-er or eventer. And it seemed like she was yanking after fences because he'd tank off. However, she literally said on her latest video that she yanks also when he knocks. I dont know who in Ire ever taught her that but you do NOT punish a horse for scope it does not have. And God love rocky: he gave one big flash over a fence and he nearly landed on his nose. I know she wants to sell but her 'training' method of negative re-enforcement is questionable especially of what is a glorified trail horse. Not pretty at all.....

Reactions: 8
Omg holly!!!!!! Its obvious to anyone watching that Rocky isnt going to make a sj-er or eventer. And it seemed like she was yanking after fences because he'd tank off. However, she literally said on her latest video that she yanks also when he knocks. I dont know who in Ire ever taught her that but you do NOT punish a horse for scope it does not have. And God love rocky: he gave one big flash over a fence and he nearly landed on his nose. I know she wants to sell but her 'training' method of negative re-enforcement is questionable especially of what is a glorified trail horse. Not pretty at all.....
And jumping into direct sun?! Should have set the jump the other way. Simple.

Well Bicton will be interesting with Emily going up against her sister in law and Tina in the BE90

Reactions: 3
It was an enjoyable vlog to watch for a change. Just fun horsey stuff, no vlog sponsor etc

New thread suggestion #19 We are not here to be competitive, we are here for fun, with no expectations!

Reactions: 6
Both Tina and Meg have beach vlogs…… Are they duplicates? Would have to be nearly the same footage?
No, they are different, Tina's is a very disjointed mish-mash of a dressage lesson, store opening and a bit of the beach.
Meg's vlog was brilliant, really fun to watch and loved the shot of Em almost ending up in the sea! She has some seat!!!

Reactions: 2
As if Natalie McQuiggan couldn't be any more of a bleeping idiot, anyone see the video of her lunging her youngster over a jump in a pessoa? How on earth is this girl someone who's supposedly helping horse's backs...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is anyone else confused about Welsh.Fatty post about taking her mare a hack in the woods and clipping her today…. Since this is the same mare she had put to sleep in September

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.