Equestrian influencers #18 Dressage with Charlotte is a go, for the umpteenth time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a vile rider this girl is. How is this acceptable?
Disgusting behaviour. Someone take that whip to her like that and see how she likes it. A little tap before a jump is one thing. Raising the whip like that to a horse is revolting.

Reactions: 2
How quickly things changes - not that long ago Meg was pushing Lemieux on all her followers - they must be pretty sick now if they spent all their hard earned cash only for Meg to now be pushing Mochara hard.
I’m sure she’s advertised it before. Any way I got one of their 1/4 zip jumpers for YHL last year and other than it not being stretchy it’s quite nice.

How quickly things changes - not that long ago Meg was pushing Lemieux on all her followers - they must be pretty sick now if they spent all their hard earned cash only for Meg to now be pushing Mochara hard.
She’s also advertising for Holland and Cooper. All brands she’s never used in the past and now they are the best since sliced bread!

I don't know about the other brands but Meg has worked with Mochara for ages.
Yes that’s correct regarding Mochara, but the other new brands she’s representing, she has never used (Holland and Cooper, Le Mieux, premier Performance supplements…..)

She’s also advertising for Holland and Cooper. All brands she’s never used in the past and now they are the best since sliced bread!
I don't think the H&C clothes suit her. They, (or at least the ones she was advertising) are not designed for her body-type and don't look flattering on her. There is nothing whatsoever wrong with her body-type but those clothes don't flatter it or vice versa. whoever was the stylist for that shoot needs to rethink.

Reactions: 3
Someone needs to make a new thread! I would but I don’t know how and I’m sure I’ll just bugger it up

Reactions: 1
It’s hard to make judgement when you’ve only seen some of Harlows show and no one else’s in the class. There is a video going around of her seesawing again apparently at Hoys (I’ve not seen it). So maybe that’s why she was marked out of top 10. Her mother and brands have created a spectacle around her and everything she does is scrutinised that must be awful at just 12 years old!
She was seesawing I don’t think she knows how to get a pony into a proper contact so she uses sea sawing as a way of achieving this. The looks of judys face said it all they were clearly not happy With her riding so she obviously done very badly for Her mother to justify why she didn’t win . Harlow clearly wasn’t ready for hoys looking at the tictok her mother is pushing her into things she not ready for. I also don’t know what they are going to do with all the ponys when she outgrows them as they are staying on a livery yard and they don’t want to sell them.

What’s the go with all the renovating that Lucy is doing? I know she said that she was going to be moving again soon into a house on the estate where she’s keeping laragh and Bonnie now, so I’m assuming it’s that house she’s doing work on. I was under the impression she was renting, is it normal to do that much work yourself on a rental in the uk?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.