Equestrian Influencers #13 #stopsharingyourchildsmedicalhistory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what can a YO actually do other than ultimately give notice it’s an impossible situation and she has vets / etc
The yard owner can contact whw/rspca (I was skeptical about rspca until recently but heard something very positive about a very overweight horse) who will attend and give advice, and return, if nothing done by their return vets will attend for bloods and assessment and can result in court action

Reactions: 1
Vlogs may be rough and ready but Justine Ward is my new idol. She's not in the first flush of youth (and neither am i) - but the ride she gave both horses xc schooling...fantastic.
I just watched the vlog, and you can see both horse have great flatwork basics. Interested to see the two eventing vlogs when they come out. I like to see a rider keeping good leg position when jumping, and hers stay rock solid.

Reactions: 2
Has Miri Hackett uploaded a new YouTube video and then taken it down? Or am I going mad 😂

I can’t believe nobody has mentioned wimpy eventer ignoring that her horse Pat has been lame for 3 years (her own confession)?!

She’s posted a video of it severely lame on a huge circle having taken it eventing a couple of days ago and not getting past the dressage phase. But she’s written it as if we’re expected to be impressed she noticed? The signs weren’t subtle!

She’s said he’s having X-rays but if you’ve known he’s been lame for 3 years why are you only just investigating it now?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe nobody has mentioned wimpy eventer ignoring that her horse Pat has been lame for 3 years (her own confession)?!

She’s posted a video of it severely lame on a huge circle having taken it eventing a couple of days ago and not getting past the dressage phase. But she’s written it as if we’re expected to be impressed she noticed? The signs weren’t subtle!

She’s said he’s having X-rays but if you’ve known he’s been lame for 3 years why are you only just investigating it now?
I saw that yesterday. Poor horse.

Reading the replies on RWC newest vlog 😂 some are so critical and true it’s funny because she’s got no idea what she’s doing!!

Reactions: 5

I don’t follow the silly twit anymore. But just watched her stories, going on about how sad she is seeing people out riding and she’s not. Well she barely rode before so whats the bleeping difference. She just wants sympathy and attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t follow the silly twit anymore. But just watched her stories, going on about how sad she is seeing people out riding and she’s not. Well she barely rode before so whats the bleeping difference. She just wants sympathy and attention.
Am I understanding her properly, he’s been lame for three years and she’s just getting him xrayed?

Reactions: 3
Am I understanding her properly, he’s been lame for three years and she’s just getting him xrayed?
Yup!

Then lunged her lame horse on rock hard ground with tack on to get attention off her social media lemmings

She’s had the vet once I think in that time but wouldn’t cough up for a full work up and in her own words, chose to “nurse” his lameness herself instead

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.