Equestrian Influencers #13 #stopsharingyourchildsmedicalhistory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s just laughing at the comments in her stories though.. god this girl needs help.
And the thing is, those comments are so true! She is such an idiot isn’t she! I really don’t know how she has such a following! How do these vloggers put up such terrible ridden footage and them not think that they are going to get critical comments, it’s got nothing to do with the title she gave it…. they just know she’s a tit rider.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe nobody has mentioned wimpy eventer ignoring that her horse Pat has been lame for 3 years (her own confession)?!

She’s posted a video of it severely lame on a huge circle having taken it eventing a couple of days ago and not getting past the dressage phase. But she’s written it as if we’re expected to be impressed she noticed? The signs weren’t subtle!

She’s said he’s having X-rays but if you’ve known he’s been lame for 3 years why are you only just investigating it now?
Literally just came on to say exactly this and I've just seen the story/post! Your horse has had lameness issues for THREE YEARS!! And you are only now getting an x-ray. Poor bloody horse. She's even worse than I thought. That is absolutely appalling.

I loved as well how she kept harping on about it being lame in front then a few people commented that actually it looked lame behind and was compensating in front. Then suddenly she agreed yes she thinks its hocks :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Literally just came on to say exactly this and I've just seen the story/post! Your horse has had lameness issues for THREE YEARS!! And you are only now getting an x-ray. Poor bloody horse. She's even worse than I thought. That is absolutely appalling.
Someone could save all those posts as evidence and report her on welfare grounds......

Why is wimpy so seemingly surprised and upset at this ‘limbo’ situation with her horse when it’s been on and off lame for 3 years?? Did she not think that it was going to get to this point? I’m guessing that the lameness was previously easy for her to mask with some strong riding whereas now it’s not. Anyway, I hope she does right by the horse now.

I wonder if the numnah’s Gracie Tyte’s selling on Instagram were gifted. If they were it seems pretty bad taste to be selling them for £25 each

Reactions: 2
I would love to know what possessed nohorsehan when she bought Affie, she looks as though she’s only been riding a couple of years yet went and bought a youngster (and not a sensible one)… I think she just wants to be Meg

Reactions: 1
I would love to know what possessed nohorsehan when she bought Affie, she looks as though she’s only been riding a couple of years yet went and bought a youngster (and not a sensible one)… I think she just wants to be Meg
All cuteness and a pet.....

Confused and saddened that Wimpy seems to be more FOMO on riding and eventing than having actually caring at all about poor Pat?!

Reactions: 8
So did Wimpy retire in the dressage phase because she was pulled up by a judge for the horse looking lame, or did she pull up herself because he felt lame?

I can’t believe nobody has mentioned wimpy eventer ignoring that her horse Pat has been lame for 3 years (her own confession)?!

She’s posted a video of it severely lame on a huge circle having taken it eventing a couple of days ago and not getting past the dressage phase. But she’s written it as if we’re expected to be impressed she noticed? The signs weren’t subtle!

She’s said he’s having X-rays but if you’ve known he’s been lame for 3 years why are you only just investigating it now?
I don’t follow her but why would you take a horse eventing knowing it’s lame? 🤔

Confused and saddened that Wimpy seems to be more FOMO on riding and eventing than having actually caring at all about poor Pat?!
My horse has recently gone through a spell of having everything wrong under the sun. Not once have I felt anything other than concern for my pony (also every time she went lame the vet was there within 24 hours, not 3 years :rolleyes: ). Friends would offer me their ponies to compete, have lessons on etc but its just not the same. I honestly have no desire to ride/compete something other than my own pony.

I know not everyone is the same but then Wimpy shouldn't market herself as this down to earth nervous nellie. Own the fact you're competitive.

So did Wimpy retire in the dressage phase because she was pulled up by a judge for the horse looking lame, or did she pull up herself because he felt lame?
She pulled him up in dressage because he was lame but I'm sure she said that the judge didn't notice he was lame.

I don’t follow her but why would you take a horse eventing knowing it’s lame? 🤔
This, a thousand times over!! If you think there’s any issue with your horse, you either investigate until you get to the bottom of it or make its life comfortable by doing things it’s happy and sound doing - even if that means it being a field ornament. I understand not everyone has the funds to go down every single avenue possible but you’d also think they wouldn’t then try and event it on hard ground.

Honestly, this whole situation makes me so angry.

Reactions: 5
It is very hard to judge whether inexperience is the issue on this one as that mare seems unusually high maintenance. At least she does love and care for the horse to a good level.
I personally bought a youngster when I was 20 as it was my dream horse and a fraction of the cost of a horse 5 years older with more mileage. It is only now I realise how different I could of done things.

I've created the new thread and round up

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.