Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going back to the story posted on Reddit by alleged victim. Firstly what direction did she think the friendship was going? Meeting in bars and going for food and drinks? People have a few drinks they get giddy and stupid and loose inhibitions. That's the norm. How many of us have had fumbles and gropes and it's all part of the bumpy ride. To publicly put that stuff out there is hugely damaging. Why did she hook up again with him after the incident in Spin headquarters. No matter what she has destroyed him. Not saying he's without blame but she has to now shoulder the responsibility of what's shes done. I personally couldn't live with it.
Have you read the whole thread? Your comments are disgusting.

Reactions: 46
Just going back to the story posted on Reddit by alleged victim. Firstly what direction did she think the friendship was going? Meeting in bars and going for food and drinks? People have a few drinks they get giddy and stupid and loose inhibitions. That's the norm. How many of us have had fumbles and gropes and it's all part of the bumpy ride. To publicly put that stuff out there is hugely damaging. Why did she hook up again with him after the incident in Spin headquarters. No matter what she has destroyed him. Not saying he's without blame but she has to now shoulder the responsibility of what's shes done. I personally couldn't live with it.

Please, mention how she was dressed too to just put the cherry on this comment

• Heart
Reactions: 86
You're "not saying he is without blame" is she more to blame?

Reactions: 15
She was SIXTEEN!!!!!!!!

Edit - you need to educate yourself on the meaning of grooming asap

Reactions: 55
“fumbles and gropes” - you clearly came on here to provoke. You know we are talking about something else entirely. Why don’t you take responsibility for your toxic views and victim blaming?!

Reactions: 26
This also happened to me, however I was older than 16. I texted in, he texted me from his own phone. Send a heap load of pics etc. He's still on radio now. I can't even listen to him and either can my friends when I told them about it. Don't know if it's the same guy but..... Its fairly common so it seems
Ye he sent me pics too! I think the guy is still on the same radio show too. (Same channel different time slot!) that’s crazy, although I would have been more suprised if it was a once off!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ye he sent me pics too! I think the guy is still on the same radio show too. (Same channel different time slot!) that’s crazy, although I would have been more suprised if it was a once off!
I was a bit older than you though but still that didn't make it ok the way he went about it. at the time I was flattered. I met him a few times. Then found out he had a misses I stopped texting him. But yes he's still on the same radio station just a different time slot. But like you said I'd be suprised if we're not the only ones. If its not the same guy, seems like there's 1 or 2 that do this kind of thing.

Now when I say I met him, I mean in the night clubs he was dj'ing as it was local to me. Just to confirm.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I was a bit older than you though but still that didn't make it ok the way he went about it. at the time I was flattered. I met him a few times. Then found out he had a misses I stopped texting him. But yes he's still on the same radio station just a different time slot. But like you said I'd be suprised if we're not the only ones. If its not the same guy, seems like there's 1 or 2 that do this kind of thing.

Now when I say I met him, I mean in the night clubs he was dj'ing as it was local to me. Just to confirm.
Is it a national station or a regional one? I remember a similar story about a guy on local station... maybe there’s a lot at it

Reactions: 2
Has he the same surname as the presenter of The Den?

Reactions: 1
I’m useless I can’t think of anyone! I’m reading it to my fella and he said “it’s hardly Joe Duffy is it” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.