Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 page article about him this morning in the irish daily mail
When you read it all it’s so suss. Something definitely happened in Jan last year he must have known or thought something was about to come out. His leaving one minute, staying the next.

God knows what’s been going on in the background.

Reactions: 12
This is a joke though, no!? Judging by Roz’s bad acting!
Yeah it looks like a sketch and she’s a fool to go along with it.

And hmmm knowing what we allegedly know now is he really acting. Creepy sketch to come up with imo.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it looks like a sketch and she’s a fool to go along with it.

And hmmm knowing what we allegedly know now is he really acting. Creepy sketch to come up with imo.
She let's Doireann take the piss out of her to her face. I think Rozz lacks confidence.

Reactions: 4
Only listened to his show through channel hopping but was apalled one morning when he was a complete prick to a woman who'd just lost a child. Hes a disgusting creep.

Reactions: 2
Just going back to the story posted on Reddit by alleged victim. Firstly what direction did she think the friendship was going? Meeting in bars and going for food and drinks? People have a few drinks they get giddy and stupid and loose inhibitions. That's the norm. How many of us have had fumbles and gropes and it's all part of the bumpy ride. To publicly put that stuff out there is hugely damaging. Why did she hook up again with him after the incident in Spin headquarters. No matter what she has destroyed him. Not saying he's without blame but she has to now shoulder the responsibility of what's shes done. I personally couldn't live with it.
I personally couldn’t live with having such an antiquated opinion and victim shaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is a joke though, no!? Judging by Roz’s bad acting!
It wasn't a joke.
Dont want to out myself at all but she was dating my cousin before and we've stayed in touch. She's a absolute lady. Eoghans done tit like this to a tit load of people 😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 10
It wasn't a joke. I stay in touch with her and she was fuming about it.
This was the sketch I was talking about. I couldn't remember who it was. Thanks @PepsiCherry for confirming that I was right that it wasn't a joke. I wish I had the screenshots of his tweets now because it really shook me at the time. I wasn't a fan of Roz at the time so I literally didn't have a clue who she was but I really respected her afterwards for keeping her cool as well as she did - I would have lost it.

This was the sketch I was talking about. I couldn't remember who it was. Thanks @PepsiCherry for confirming that I was right that it wasn't a joke. I wish I had the screenshots of his tweets now because it really shook me at the time.
They get away with bleeping everything here. It wasn't a joke but I dont think she talked to anyone about it ? He's a bleeping pig who LOVES to make women uncomfortable. Never told her about him smacking my ass cause I knew she'd kill him

They get away with bleeping everything here. It wasn't a joke but I dont think she talked to anyone about it ? He's a bleeping pig who LOVES to make women uncomfortable. Never told her about him smacking my ass cause I knew she'd kill him
Oh I don't know her and she didn't say anything. I just saw the video and tweeted about disgraceful it was because she was so obviously uncomfortable (I didn't mention him or anything. It was trending at the time which is how I came on it) and he came at me that it was a joke and that I was a sad person with no life to be bothered by it. It was a one random tweet and I got like, 4 or 5 back at me of him ranting at me. It was a good few years ago - he didn't get any replies from me, I was in college, put my phone away for a lecture and came back to this angry idiot in my mentions, going off on one.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.