Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I mean I get having a day out the day before as I’m assuming they are back at work/nursery tomorrow- but why give his presents a day early? She could have at least saved them for tomorrow. It’s not going take him long unwrap the few that there is.

Also it’s really annoyed me she set his train track up in his room so he could play with it when he got up so they would get another 30mins before he came into their room - what mother wouldn’t want to see their kids face when they saw/opened a new present?

• Sad
Reactions: 8

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Really winds me up she always calls it a hot bath … why not just a bath? No one is going to assume you’re having a cold bath you daft mare!!

• Haha

Lifeislemons

Children pick up on emotions far more than most adults think. Chances are both those children are already anxious because of their environment

• Sad

Londonsays

Chatty Member
Never in my life have I known anyone who prioritises a bath over everything else. I must be doing something wrong with my baths because I just don’t get why she is so obsessed by them.

cupcakeeater23

If she wanted a reed diffuser so badly, why did she have to choose a “designer” one. I can’t even justify spending £40 on a new winter coat for myself which is in the sale

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
For my own sanity and to get some sleep I'd just stick her in bed with me 🤷🏼‍♀️ my son was an absolute nightmare for waking too. He's only just starting to settle in his own bed now aged 4. Some kids are just like that, it's life. Can't help but think she's being super dramatic going by all her other posts and how she freaks out over the tiniest thing

She's an attention seeking dickhead

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I put my things on Vinted at like 9/10pm. It's not like ebay where you need the auction to end at a peak time to get sales. She's a total fanny. Nice for her to be able to afford the luxury of shoving her kids in daycare. Those jobs can wait forever. They're not urgent. She's just making excuses for her shitty attitude, and she knows it I'm sure

cupcakeeater23

As soon as I read the door comment I knew it was BS or at the very least learnt behaviour. It makes me wonder what those children see and hear day to day to react this way

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Who the fuck goes away with their husband for their wedding anniversary, comes back from dinner and has a sleepy bath. If I went away with my husband my plan would be to not leave the room 🤪 it’s be room services, some wine and walking like John Wayne the next day

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
My god she's doing my head in! I like to be organised but f'in Easter 🤯🤯
It's just turned October for gods sake .....

I bet she doesn't know what spontaneous even means ,maybe if she threw caution to the wind & lived on the edge now and again she might smile

Seriously, she should have just joined the army or something if she wanted regimental discipline 24/7.

Her account is so draining, it literally sucks the life out of everything
She’s so depressing if she was a POW they’d probably give her back 🥴

• Haha

Happyhan

She was probably in a bad mood the whole time cos her bloody day out to London is cancelled and therefore took it out on her poor boy. Honestly I have a little one the same age and I would never in a million years speak about him like that especially not publicly. Poor child honestly she is a horror

I’ve talked to her occasionally in the past and honestly I think it’s more likely that she’s ND, she can be very abrupt and standoffish. I think it would make more sense that he’s just a normal 3 year old demonstrating normal behaviour but because SHE struggles so much with lack of structure she finds it challenging to parent them

Beanpop442

VIP Member
I’m usually like they had no Pinot Grigio so I settled with Chardonnay.. not fucking cheese over ham!! She’s SOOOOOOOOOOO mundane, boring and miserable. I genuinely don’t know how John copes, do we think he’s a miserable fuck as well?

• Haha