English Channel migrant crossing crisis #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wow! This was on the cards though wasn't it? Was it the migrants or local residents?
I’m assuming residents accompanied by far right ? Their concerns were being ignored by the government , migrant with samurai sword taken away by the police, that’ll be the start of it now people are fed up with hundreds of undocumented men being dumped in their areas, including pensioners having to take to the streets over 300 men going to be placed beside their homes with no curfews or security in place.

---
IMG_4615.png

---
Maybe when their driven to the rich side of town where the fellas welcoming them live things will change, notice not a word about the guards having to set up a fake fire drill to evict violent asylum seekers from a hotel onto the streets where they’re free to roam unchecked amongst the public 🙄
---
Meant to add this
---
British families being ignored also

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s an absolute disgrace what’s happening. Notice in Ireland there wasn’t a single news article on the Kurdish terrorist living in the camp and swinging a metal pole about - or the samurai sword. In the UK you are lucky to have the Mail - in Ireland every paper is like the guardian and covering everything up. It really is pathetic what the government media be NGOs are doing - I was never into conspiracy theories before but there has to be some dark reason behind encouraging all of this immigration of undesirables.

Reactions: 5
It’s an absolute disgrace what’s happening. Notice in Ireland there wasn’t a single news article on the Kurdish terrorist living in the camp and swinging a metal pole about - or the samurai sword. In the UK you are lucky to have the Mail - in Ireland every paper is like the guardian and covering everything up. It really is pathetic what the government media be NGOs are doing - I was never into conspiracy theories before but there has to be some dark reason behind encouraging all of this immigration of undesirables.
At the very least, the civil servants responsible for processing refuse to do it because they want open borders.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

---
Probably all regrouping! Terrorist cells will be popping up all over the place, they were already planning a Dublin attack but changed their minds and went for London, they were in the Wicklow mountains in 2019 on training exercises.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
We can have immigration but it needs to be means tested and filtered. Our country is in such a sorry state of affairs and I’m from a family who emigrated over to the UK after the war. Sick of these young violent uneducated men coming over, they come over from war torn counties with awful views and we expect them to get 9-5s in an office?
just my opinion, please don’t all come for me as I understand how sensitive these topics are

Reactions: 6
Braverman wants to cut migration and train British people to fill vacancies.
---
Radio silence on description of attacker’s and they wonder why people have concerns about hundreds of strangers being placed in their areas 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You also have to remember that once these guys obtain an Irish passport they can live and work in the UK ,there is no border. I’m assuming that’s why thousands of young fit men are arriving in Treasure Ireland! What would a rural location offer these people 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
A deal apparently been reached with the EU the same EU they want shot of 🥴
---
Citizenship daddies the next big money spinner .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
I was in ROI last September and didn't notice any migrants. Has the influx happened quite recently?

I was in ROI last September and didn't notice any migrants. Has the influx happened quite recently?
This time last year there was 8500 now there’s 85,000 that’s only in ROI so a big jump.
---
UK Gov planning to cram them into private housing to clear hotels.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
---
Citizenship daddies the next big money spinner .
It will be quite amusing when the first fake baby daddy gets the first claim for child support from his fake baby mummy, leaving him no choice but to either pay maintenance for a kid that isn’t his, or admit fraud and serve a possible prison sentence.

Although I guess baby mummy is in a hard place as well. Codependency based on a lie, as well as bringing your own child into a lie they're going to have to maintain their whole life. Move along folks, absolutely nothing toxic to see here…..

The attitudes displayed by the men in these interviews are indefensible.

All criminals. Paid to leave early. But have such contempt for the immigration system they are already planning a return. And these are “some of the most vulnerable people in our society” who are deserving of support and sympathy?

duck. Right. Off.

Last edited:
The attitudes displayed by the men in these interviews are indefensible.

All criminals. Paid to leave early. But have such contempt for the immigration they are already planning a return. And these are “some of the most vulnerable people in our society” who are deserving of support and sympathy?

duck. Right. Off.
Just another incentive.
---
The farmers still standing their ground…Gov trying to gaslight people ,claiming these guys are genuine refugees when they don’t even know who the duck the majority of them are.

Last edited:
Stand-off continues, gov have opened up 3 more facilities in Dublins deprived areas and hoping to add many more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.