English Channel migrant crossing crisis #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The farmers / residents are still standing their ground in Clare, I think I’ll be a brave man will try and remove them going by comments.

Reactions: 1
From baby daddies to fake spouses people will try everything to get to the UK.
---
I pity the vulnerable people being put in the care of these scammers I’d hate to think our elderly are being put at such high risk and the care sector not checking who they’re recruiting .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
From baby daddies to fake spouses people will try everything to get to the UK.
---
I pity the vulnerable people being put in the care of these scammers I’d hate to think our elderly are being put at such high risk and the care sector not checking who they’re recruiting .
One does wonder why, if these people are such important social and economic assets to the UK, they feel the need to lie and cheat to obtain status by deception. Thus sentencing both themselves, and their kids, to a lifetime of looking over their shoulder and waiting for the knock on the door from Immigration Enforcement.

One does wonder why, if these people are such important social and economic assets to the UK, they feel the need to lie and cheat to obtain status by deception. Thus sentencing both themselves, and their kids, to a lifetime of looking over their shoulder and waiting for the knock on the door from Immigration Enforcement.
I’d doubt that would bother them, they have to agree to be deported, the longer they’re resident the less chance of that happening….France atm all waiting to cross, Ireland is a shambles they’re turning office blocks into accommodation to house these men .
View attachment 2192494

• Sad
  • Wow
Worth noting that the answer from HO simply says that they don’t have the stats in a reportable format (if I remember right) but interesting either way

Shocking! Historic buildings being set up a migrant hotels and they wonder why they’re flooding to Treasure Ireland 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2

"Le Monde newspaper previously reported that passengers had first contacted officials in France's Channel rescue centre at 01:48, saying their boat was deflating and their engine had failed.
The group reportedly sent their location by WhatsApp 15 minutes later, but authorities failed to answer. Rescue teams eventually responded 10 hours later, after fishermen raised the alarm."

I think some will be surprised when they get here to UK/England that it isn't the land of milk & honey they believe it to be. Trying to make a decent living here is tough enough for us native Brits, let alone coming here with next to nothing to your name. Cost of living has battered so many people in this country, public services are becoming less and less efficient, and generally the mood & morale of the country is not close to ideal.

Rural Ireland has nothing to offer these people once they get a passport I’m sure the bright lights of London will beckon…Dublin being turned into a shithole , the natives can’t even afford to live there what hope have these men got.

---

"Le Monde newspaper previously reported that passengers had first contacted officials in France's Channel rescue centre at 01:48, saying their boat was deflating and their engine had failed.
The group reportedly sent their location by WhatsApp 15 minutes later, but authorities failed to answer. Rescue teams eventually responded 10 hours later, after fishermen raised the alarm."
The French are being paid enough to prevent them crossing in the first place, I see the traffickers were willing to pay the families to save their own skin.

Reactions: 1
How are they getting into Dublin/Ireland? I would have thought it's quite a bit harder considering Ireland doesn't have a stretch of water like the channel to cross. So are they coming from England or what? Sorry I am not knowledgeable about how they make these journeys.

How are they getting into Dublin/Ireland? I would have thought it's quite a bit harder considering Ireland doesn't have a stretch of water like the channel to cross. So are they coming from England or what? Sorry I am not knowledgeable about how they make these journeys.
From the UK by ferry or fly in then destroy their documents and they wonder why people have concerns.

That scene in Dublin reminds me of skid row in LA. I am sure London has the same issue too. It's mental

Reactions: 4
It’s all over ,even Chicago residents want their needs met before a strangers , it’s fine taking genuine asylum seekers/ refugees but not to the detriment of your own people and country.

Last edited:
Imagine arriving illegally and taking a house before a tax payer that's probably been on the housing waiting list for years #shameless
imagine receiving medical care from a system you have never contributed to because NHS ‘doesn’t turn anyone away’ 🤡

It’s laughable that those that have been granted asylum and can work are refusing to move from the provision centres because the can’t afford to live in Ireland 😂 do they expect the taxpayer to fund them forever more 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.