English Channel migrant crossing crisis #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure they’ll just cut across to treasure Ireland..
Why is the state 10yrs behind with British life? What they need to do is go into the ghettos where these crooks are being kept at our expense and witness the mess for themselves. Dismiss the civil servants who refuse to process them as they want them here. Hire unbiased immigration staff. Send them all back to Albania etc.

Reactions: 5
Why is the state 10yrs behind with British life? What they need to do is go into the ghettos where these crooks are being kept at our expense and witness the mess for themselves. Dismiss the civil servants who refuse to process them as they want them here. Hire unbiased immigration staff. Send them all back to Albania etc.
When you look at the crimes committed by failed asylum seekers (given leave to remain )it beggars belief why the victims/ families aren’t taking action against the gov 🙄I’m sure the ECHR covers everyone not just a select few, it’s laughable that these people have to agree to be deported.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How long before she’s cancelled…I’m sure the same could be said for UK tourism / businesses, I’d doubt the government will make up the shortfall.

The situation in Ireland where single men are lining the streets in tents.

JFK tent city like a lot of the USA now. It's not the ordinary people of the UK fault but they're the ones who have to live with it :cautious:
It’ll get worse once the UK migration bill passes into law, shanty towns already popping up , over 500 single men waiting on accommodation…
The new hate speech bill will prevent people from speaking out against it, can you believe this is 2023🙄

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It’ll get worse once the UK migration bill passes into law, shanty towns already popping up , over 500 single men waiting on accommodation…
The new hate speech bill will prevent people from speaking out against it, can you believe this is 2023🙄
View attachment 2161204
It's not like the Irish can relocate like they have in the USA since there are no spare houses.
They're are so many tragic outcomes here as the problem continues to worsen. Could get so bad the locals will flee, leaving illegals to claim squatters rights and ofc the human rights lawyers will grant them the right to remain :( sure I mentioned this fucked up scenario in this thread before.

It's not like the Irish can relocate like they have in the USA since there are no spare houses.
They're are so many tragic outcomes here as the problem continues to worsen. Could get so bad the locals will flee, leaving illegals to claim squatters rights and ofc the human rights lawyers will grant them the right to remain :( sure I mentioned this fucked up scenario in this thread before.
Better than that the illegals have started criminal proceedings against the government paid for by the taxpayers 😂 you couldn’t write it!

• Wow
It’s all kicking off in Dublin, apparently that guy swinging the pole is a terrorist, I don’t agree with violence but locals shouldn’t have to put up with these unknown asylum seekers living in their back lanes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.