EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our giant toddler MIA.. for someone on here everyday it’s odd.. do we think she’s having some surgery/work done?

Reactions: 3
Our giant toddler MIA.. for someone on here everyday it’s odd.. do we think she’s having some surgery/work done?
botox? Oh no that’s right- despite what all her followers think, she’s never had it! Hahaha 🤣

I think she’s taking some time out to let the whole “scammed in Vegas” thing blow over.

Reactions: 5
School holidays start at the end of this week, she’s probably flat out trying to get some freebies for the kids. No way is she taking them on a holiday or to anything she has to pay for. School holidays will kick off with “it’s Aarons week with the kids”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
School holidays start at the end of this week, she’s probably flat out trying to get some freebies for the kids. No way is she taking them on a holiday or to anything she has to pay for. School holidays will kick off with “it’s Aarons week with the kids”.
It’s crazy she can’t ever take them away on a little overseas or interstate fun holiday for a week. Even once a year.. it’s insane. She is definitely not about bettering their lives.. the poor kids must see their mates go away every now and again and must start to ask soon…

Reactions: 6
Place your bets is she off at fat farm or maybe had some liposuction done, or just dick deep in cheezles in the couch waiting for her communidy to message that they're worried about her? The silence is lovely, hopefully this is what it will be like when she's finally been cancelled and goes back to a 9-5 at the nail bar 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The spineless one doesn't work a paying job now allegedly, so if the kids are happier with him leave 'em with him.

Thise poor kids really got the shittiest parents.

Imagine when they are older and see the parents of their friends who work hard and parent the right way. Where the kids are #1 and not just a burden and afterthought.

They will grow up with these 2 clowns as role models.

Reactions: 9
The spineless one doesn't work a paying job now allegedly, so if the kids are happier with him leave 'em with him.
Noticed his entire LinkedIn profile is gone (unless I’m just blocked! 🤣) .. what.. not proud of your current role as “online affiliate marketer” on TikTok? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
During school holidays throughout primary school, we'd always go to Bright over the Easter holidays or Christmas/New Year holidays.

When was the last time StingyLou took the kids away for a holiday that wasn't grifted?

She is probably getting that eye treatment that she has grifted.. what’s the bet Amy is currently looking like Quasimodo… now she will finally know what poor V has been going through with her eyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeh will start with Aaron's week and then will finish up with "Aaron had the kids this week and now we're back to school"
---
It’s crazy she can’t ever take them away on a little overseas or interstate fun holiday for a week. Even once a year.. it’s insane. She is definitely not about bettering their lives.. the poor kids must see their mates go away every now and again and must start to ask soon…
Doesn't even have to be overseas or interstate. Plenty of family friendly trips available in Victoria. Ballarat, great Ocean road, Mildura, Geelong. Even a city stay cation where they stay in a hotel in the cbd and do some holiday activities like the zoo, lego land, aquarium, holey mole golf. Like there's literally SO many options!!

Her silence is a ploy for attention does this a few times a year....getting old really. Will come back with a "been so busy" bullshit lie. Won't be able to help herself tomorrow morning if she is on S10 however!
---
Ok so I just saw story.......
duck me what a way to stick it to the Fezzas claiming I don't take my children away "Polly book us a trip somewhere stat"!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I love it when the only time those kids get any decent mothering is when it's sponsored.Just waiting for confirmation of what a tit human she is when she does the tagged stories and cute voice thanking blah blah for this stay etc.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hope the kids have a nice time on the Gold Coast.

Since when does Melbourne Airport need Emmy to promote them? It's an airport you rock up, check in and get on a plane. Sure this is the option to buy overpriced food or to go shopping.
Screen_Recording_20230913_135702_Instagram_exported_49884~2.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.