EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display šŸ¤Ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Zoe Moss website is so shite. You can't even do something as basic as expand an image on your phone.
Everything is amateur .. from the clothes to models, to the Ts and Cā€™s and the website design!

Reactions: 10
The returns policy seems dodgy too
Wow, you are not wrong itā€™s a dogs breakfast, you would just give up and count your losses, the satisfaction of her customers obviously not a high priority she is such a fraud. #DodgyLou

Reactions: 14
My guess is she helped him into a flat, maybe purchased him a few house items, TV maybe bed and sofa?
First and last months rent and a bond?
TaxEvasionLou FY23.24 - Tax Deduction $13,000 for the homeless.
Gives herself a pat on the back for her philanthropy.
---
I had a look and her fat head and those ugly clippy-cloppy shoes in every photo is just šŸ¤® Sheā€™s just not as special as she thinks she is. Even her new model mates look at bit amateur in the photos. Itā€™s all so boring.

Plus at 40% off everything is still over $50 so thatā€™s a no thanks from me anyway. Iā€™ll just go get it off Shein for less.

Lastly - this made me snort laughing but I donā€™t know why this photo in particular did me in! Is it the face? The hand? The ugly shoes? It all just works.

PS - how have I never noticed her foot tattoo? I know I avoid looking at her feet coz theyā€™re feet and feet are gross but I have never in all of these years noticed the foot tattoo!
View attachment 2442648
Are you sure itā€™s a tattoo and not a dirt ring, like after you let the plug out after you bathed your muddy dog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow, you are not wrong itā€™s a dogs breakfast, you would just give up and count your losses, the satisfaction of her customers obviously not a high priority she is such a fraud. #DodgyLou
Only getting a store credit, having to print out a form, pay for return postage. Makes it all too hard.

Reactions: 14
I had a look and her fat head and those ugly clippy-cloppy shoes in every photo is just šŸ¤® Sheā€™s just not as special as she thinks she is. Even her new model mates look at bit amateur in the photos. Itā€™s all so boring.

Plus at 40% off everything is still over $50 so thatā€™s a no thanks from me anyway. Iā€™ll just go get it off Shein for less.

Lastly - this made me snort laughing but I donā€™t know why this photo in particular did me in! Is it the face? The hand? The ugly shoes? It all just works.

PS - how have I never noticed her foot tattoo? I know I avoid looking at her feet coz theyā€™re feet and feet are gross but I have never in all of these years noticed the foot tattoo!
View attachment 2442648
What in hot air ballon is this fuckery?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For science I scrolled back through her Insta because I wanted to know when the foot tattoo was first noticeable. I think it was done before vida was born and itā€™s 3 words: something I canā€™t tell, sage and camellia. I desperately want to believe the first word is Aaron but I honestly canā€™t tell. It also says a lot to me that she hasnā€™t added vidaā€™s name to it even though I think it would look dumb.

Anyway, her Insta was so normal when the kids were tiny. She also looked genuinely happy.

I have had enough of looking at her flintstone feet and disgusting toe rings, Iā€™m done for the night!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey Fezzas, whilst we are waiting for the giant toddler to resurface and ā€œentertainā€ us, I thought I would let you know I got my results and my breast lump is a non-cancerous tumour. So this Fezza is gonna be just fine. Now to get through surgery for something completely unrelated on Thursday, canā€™t wait to watch her flounder on the couch from my hospital bed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Hey Fezzas, whilst we are waiting for the giant toddler to resurface and ā€œentertainā€ us, I thought I would let you know I got my results and my breast lump is a non-cancerous tumour. So this Fezza is gonna be just fine. Now to get through surgery for something completely unrelated on Thursday, canā€™t wait to watch her flounder on the couch from my hospital bed!!!
That is amazing news, soooo happy to hear it xxxx

Reactions: 7
Fabulous news! And only because you're cancer-free, I feel I can advise you to book your singing lesson in now and let us know your room number at the hospital so we can send you gifts šŸŽ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah yes. Dress a crinkled mess ? Check. Hideous plastic bag ? Check. All for the low low price of $155.94 šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ that's the sale price for this tragic outfit. Good bleeping grief šŸ˜‚ who buys this tit.
Screenshot_20230913-062315.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I always find it interesting when a business doesnā€™t post all reviews to their own website. It just goes to show that she knows her clothing is absolute garbage and much like her own personality, isnā€™t willing to do anything to improve it.
please people, stop buying this landfill garbage. She is a fraud and a thief.

Reactions: 17
Not sure why she was sitting on a tram stop on movie night. Its only 10 min tram ride back to Port Melbourne but the walk from the stop to her place would be further 10 mins in the dark. It cost me $9.47 via Uber from Crown movies on late Sunday afternoon back to Port Melbourne and i live a further way from her , closer to Albert Park end. Surely this tight arse wasnā€™t waiting for the tram cause she wouldnā€™t pay the $10. Taxiā€™s refuse to take us as its too closeā€¦
She probably couldnā€™t get Uber because the bastards surge these days from what I hear!! I canā€™t get the close to home Ubers I used to because the prices always change

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.