EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie, that shop looks like heaven to me I hope they don't give her anything for free!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Excuse you Emmy paid good money for that All The Way Alive Gorman Jacket, $229 for that.
Yet the kids would have got nothing.
---
Or it’s this top , she’s not shy of splashing out on herself and squeezing her fat torso into Gorman

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Just backing up to the ‘cappuccino’ bubble cup last night - is that cute or super weird for an 8 year old girl to do that? I have 2 teenage boys but can’t imagine them at 8 doing that - I would have thought maybe a 4 or 5 year old might?

Reactions: 9
My 3 year old would love it and definitely do it, but my 7 year old certainly wouldn’t. All kids are different and V really seems a lot less mature than her age, she’s like a 4-5 year old

Reactions: 13
Don't forget she's a 8yo toddler who hasn't been taught any life skills.

Reactions: 16
WTAF is she doing at the State Library? Is she trying to convince us she’s literate?

Reactions: 32
Just checking in, I've hardly been watching her lately, cos life, yet her she is, still wandering around shoos with someone filming her, wearing ugly clothes, 5 days old makeup on her face.
She's as inspiring as a box of hair.

Reactions: 21
Bahahahahahaha a visit to the State Library does not make one educated DumbArseLou next she will be telling us to ‘read a book’ Deni style

She’s got her niece hope to help her out so not true 24/7

Reactions: 3
What is she doing at the Library? Looking for more cook books to plagiarize?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.